Will Republicans ever admit the mess they left President Obama?

Reps will blame the Obama administration for everything that goes wrong during the first four years of the next presidency, just as libs did until November 2012.

Flip, flop, lather, rinse, repeat. Do it all over again.

tumblr_inline_n8i0avVS8F1qahxdh.gif

This is what really kills 'em...

FT_16.01.06_presApproval_year5to8.png
How so? Your imagination is relevant. The chart has Reagan higher than anyone and Bush did get the blame for everything in the press. Even Katrina.
Don't be stupid.
1. Bush did nothing after Katrina and that caused many more deaths.
2. Many Republicans blame what happened after Katrina on Obama.

Those are the facts. Short and sweet.

The "recovery" as you call it produced low paying jobs. The recovery didn't increase median household incomes by one dollar. The recovery didn't take people off of social programs and in fact, put more people on them.

How did you get to be so stupid in 55 years?

Remember those tax cuts Bush pushed for the "job creators"?
And how if they would only get those tax cuts they would create lots of jobs.

They did. Lots of MW or slightly higher pay service jobs.

And you bitch about it.
Which is better to have. No jobs..Or lower paying jobs?

What did you want Obama to do.to.increase wages? Put through a MW increase. Who.continually blocks MW increases?

In case you missd it, right wingers on here have claimed government does not create jobs. What you want the pres to do about creating jobs?

And more social programs. You talking about the EITC? Brought to us by republicans. Did you see Ryan wanting to expand the EITC in the budget proposal that republicans put together. But now they can't get their own budget to.pass.

Wtf is WRONG with republicans?

You can't have a great economy (like we had most of the Bush years) by creating low or minimum wage jobs. That could only happen in an economy like this one where you have so many people on welfare while at the same time making claim of all these jobs.

Want more? With all these job creations the Democrats keep telling us about, how is this possible?

200463.png

Correct, the government doesn't create jobs--the private sector creates jobs. All government can do is encourage or discourage this job creation by the private sector, and DumBama is the most anti-business President I've ever seen in my lifetime.

How so? Your imagination is relevant. The chart has Reagan higher than anyone and Bush did get the blame for everything in the press. Even Katrina.
Don't be stupid.

Bush was the president, not governor or mayor. He didn't stand in the way of anything. Bear in mind the disaster was made much worse by the ill handling on the local level and prior raiding the coffers that was supposed to be spent on flood control.

I've never heard a Republican connect obama to Katrina. You just talk shit.

and DumBama is the most anti-business President I've ever seen in my lifetime.

You are a truck driver dude. What the fuck could you KNOW about business.

Cheap capital, good stock market and excellent corporate profits. All that under Obama. And you think he is anti business.

What the fuck do you know about business and Obama? Not a thing.

The failed economy.
The Iraq debacle.
The deficit creating Bush Tax Cuts.
The millions of jobs moved oversea.
The over 40,000 factories closed.
Medical bills becoming the number one cause of bankruptcy.
Not getting Bin Laden.

Republicans were able to use reconciliation three times which shows they controlled the entire government.
Will they ever take any responsibility for what happened on their watch?

Let's see...

Barry oversaw the worst recovery from a recession in modern economic history and hasn't put forth a coherent plan to create jobs in well over six years!

Barry has turned the entire Middle East and now Europe into a "playground" for terrorists with his "Leading From Behind" strategy!

Barry has almost doubled the national debt in his time in office!

Barry passed the "Affordable Care Act" which has raised the healthcare costs for Middle Class Americans at the same time that their disposable income has decreased!

Barry "got" Bin Laden using water boarding intel that he subsequently banned!

Bottom line...Barack Obama is not a very good President...something George W. Bush has NOTHING to do with!
Wow, an entire list of bullshit and fantasy with a link to a single claim. Good job. You must live in the land of milk and cookies where you only need to say it to believe it's true. At least you admit Republicans left the president, as you put it: oversaw the worst recovery from a recession in modern economic history.

Don't be stupid.

Bush was the president, not governor or mayor. He didn't stand in the way of anything. Bear in mind the disaster was made much worse by the ill handling on the local level and prior raiding the coffers that was supposed to be spent on flood control.

Google
republicans think katrina obama's fault

I love to bitch slap a nitwit dipshit.

One of these days, Republicans might start to fact check, and then what will I do?

There certainly wasn't much reason to vote Republican with an economy in collapse and dead American soldiers all over the Middle East.

And look what we got, a freaking big eared disaster of the highest order
no disaster like the pos who killed so many of ours ...gd pukes have heads up their butts

More American service members died in Afghanistan during Obama's two terms than died during Bush's two terms. And for what? So who's the "real" disaster?
Do you really believe ANY of this shitstorm would have taken place without the republican moron gwb declaring war against Iraq?? really?? STOP trying to blame dems for your own gd mistakes

Don't be stupid.

Google

One of these days, Republicans might start to fact check, and then what will I do?
Google? That's it? You can google anything, post some facts for a change.

Once you consider that the people happy with his performance are mostly welfare moms or the like... who haven't yet figured out the debt will enslave their children... It dawns on you just how much of a failure he is. For the record, it's a positive if those social regressives give bad ratings. This is how you know Trump is the deal - they bark.

And even considering this, he still has a terrible rating. Yikes.

Conservatives keep telling themselves these lies. Welfare moms don't care one way or the other. Here's another clue. Welfare moms don't vote. Obama wasn't elected by the poor. He was elected by the middle class. If you had half a brain, you'd know that. If welfare recipients voted, the election would not have been that close.

The debt is not Obama's. It is the debt created by Bush's wars and tax cuts. Once you run a huge deficit as Bush did, you can't just turn off the tap. Obama has reduced that deficit by 72%, which is remarkable under the circumstances. Furthermore, Obama has restored respect for the office of the President of the United States throughout the world. I know idiot conservatives refuse to acknowledge this, but after that lying thieving, Bush/Cheney administration, who pilfered the public purse to line their own pockets, lied to their constituents and the world, and nearly started WWIII in the process, any change would have to be an improvement.

Those of us in the rest of the world, stand back appalled at the gross stupidity of American conservatives. That you believe the lies of the right-wing media makes you lot the laughingstock of the free world.

The "recovery" as you call it produced low paying jobs. The recovery didn't increase median household incomes by one dollar. The recovery didn't take people off of social programs and in fact, put more people on them.

How did you get to be so stupid in 55 years?

Remember those tax cuts Bush pushed for the "job creators"?
And how if they would only get those tax cuts they would create lots of jobs.

They did. Lots of MW or slightly higher pay service jobs.

And you bitch about it.
Which is better to have. No jobs..Or lower paying jobs?

What did you want Obama to do.to.increase wages? Put through a MW increase. Who.continually blocks MW increases?

In case you missd it, right wingers on here have claimed government does not create jobs. What you want the pres to do about creating jobs?

And more social programs. You talking about the EITC? Brought to us by republicans. Did you see Ryan wanting to expand the EITC in the budget proposal that republicans put together. But now they can't get their own budget to.pass.

Wtf is WRONG with republicans?

You can't have a great economy (like we had most of the Bush years) by creating low or minimum wage jobs. That could only happen in an economy like this one where you have so many people on welfare while at the same time making claim of all these jobs.

Want more? With all these job creations the Democrats keep telling us about, how is this possible?

View attachment 69094

Correct, the government doesn't create jobs--the private sector creates jobs. All government can do is encourage or discourage this job creation by the private sector, and DumBama is the most anti-business President I've ever seen in my lifetime.
Millions of jobs moved to China from 2001 to 2008 and over 40,000 factories closed where each one employed hundreds to thousands of people.

Obama needed to not only create jobs, but he also needed to create entire companies and factories. And we can thank the GOP for that.

Thanks GOP, you did it!

The Plight of American Manufacturing
(Written in 2009)

Since 2001, the country has lost 42,400 factories, including 36 percent of factories that employ more than 1,000 workers (which declined from 1,479 to 947), and 38 percent of factories that employ between 500 and 999 employees (from 3,198 to 1,972). An additional 90,000 manufacturing companies are now at risk of going out of business.

There certainly wasn't much reason to vote Republican with an economy in collapse and dead American soldiers all over the Middle East.

no disaster like the pos who killed so many of ours ...gd pukes have heads up their butts

More American service members died in Afghanistan during Obama's two terms than died during Bush's two terms. And for what? So who's the "real" disaster?
Do you really believe ANY of this shitstorm would have taken place without the republican moron gwb declaring war against Iraq?? really?? STOP trying to blame dems for your own gd mistakes
What's the connection?

Don't be stupid.

Google

Click on it dum dum. I'm giving you the chance to pick your own link. Go ahead, click on the link.

Once you consider that the people happy with his performance are mostly welfare moms or the like... who haven't yet figured out the debt will enslave their children... It dawns on you just how much of a failure he is. For the record, it's a positive if those social regressives give bad ratings. This is how you know Trump is the deal - they bark.

And even considering this, he still has a terrible rating. Yikes.

Conservatives keep telling themselves these lies. Welfare moms don't care one way or the other. Here's another clue. Welfare moms don't vote. Obama wasn't elected by the poor. He was elected by the middle class. If you had half a brain, you'd know that. If welfare recipients voted, the election would not have been that close.

The debt is not Obama's. It is the debt created by Bush's wars and tax cuts. Once you run a huge deficit as Bush did, you can't just turn off the tap. Obama has reduced that deficit by 72%, which is remarkable under the circumstances. Furthermore, Obama has restored respect for the office of the President of the United States throughout the world. I know idiot conservatives refuse to acknowledge this, but after that lying thieving, Bush/Cheney administration, who pilfered the public purse to line their own pockets, lied to their constituents and the world, and nearly started WWIII in the process, any change would have to be an improvement.

Those of us in the rest of the world, stand back appalled at the gross stupidity of American conservatives. That you believe the lies of the right-wing media makes you lot the laughingstock of the free world.

Dude, the debt was created on Obama's term. It's his... Get over it, he was terrible. Bush was failure in this regard as well, just not even close to the degree that Obama is.

Don't be stupid.

Google

Click on it dum dum. I'm giving you the chance to pick your own link. Go ahead, click on the link.
Still no facts?

What's the connection?
the connection is obvious ,,,,,there would have been no MAJOR involvement in the ME without bushes attack on Iraq He got your nitwits all riled up just like this ah Drumph is doing

What's the connection?
the connection is obvious ,,,,,there would have been no MAJOR involvement in the ME without bushes attack on Iraq He got your nitwits all riled up just like this ah Drumph is doing
Iraq was under control when he left.

Fail.

What's the connection?
Iraq was under control when he left.

Fail.
Under control??? BULLSHIT Army broken turned into alqueda or ISIS under control is a republican lie

The failed economy.
The Iraq debacle.
The deficit creating Bush Tax Cuts.
The millions of jobs moved oversea.
The over 40,000 factories closed.
Medical bills becoming the number one cause of bankruptcy.
Not getting Bin Laden.

Republicans were able to use reconciliation three times which shows they controlled the entire government.
Will they ever take any responsibility for what happened on their watch?
Newsflash.

The guy has 300 days left in his second term.

You can stop sniffing his arse now.

Forum List

Back