Will Republicans ever admit the mess they left President Obama?

Because you are a partisan narrow minded bigot, you want to claim all republicans are the same.

You go boy. But before we get to far along, maybe you could point out where I stated all republicans are the same.

Because they are not ALL the same. Some are more stupid than others. Take you for instance.

Or Ray. Or sassy. Or Frank. Or old style.
Stupid fucking people you associate with.

But point out where i said what you claim.
Oh and piss poor job addressing the idea that each new president has to deal with decisions made by his predecessor.

Why didn't you address that? Couldn't do it could ya? Had to make up some deflection. Typical right wing hack.

Last edited:
Barry oversaw the worst recovery from a recession in modern economic history and hasn't put forth a coherent plan to create jobs in well over six years!

You have any idea how fucking stupid that makes you sound?

Barry was handed the worst economic collapse since the great depression. Handed to him by a republican president.

But you aren't satisfied with the RECOVERY. Cause it didn't happen fast enough. LMAO.

God damn the very idea of that criticism by a republican supporter really makes y o u look stupid. Nice job.

You can't make this shit up.

Btw you dumb shit. The republicans in congress blocked almost every attempt to create jobs. Remember when the repubs were going to be focused like a laser on JOBS. You seen any focus on JOBS by repubs? Fuck no.

There certainly wasn't much reason to vote Republican with an economy in collapse and dead American soldiers all over the Middle East.

And who controlled congress for the 2 years preceding the collapse? Yes lying filth Democrats that's who. And who spewed nothing but economic doom and gloom for those two years hoping to drive the economy into the ditch so they could win the 2008 presidential election? Yes lying filth Democrats that's who. There's your daily dose of butt hurt libs.

There certainly wasn't much reason to vote Republican with an economy in collapse and dead American soldiers all over the Middle East.

And who controlled congress for the 2 years preceding the collapse? Yes lying filth Democrats that's who. And who spewed nothing but economic doom and gloom for those two years hoping to drive the economy into the ditch so they could win the 2008 presidential election? Yes lying filth Democrats that's who. There's your daily dose of butt hurt libs.
You're certainly giving the Democrats a ton of credit, thinking that they alone could drag the largest economy on the planet into the most complex and broad financial meltdown since the Great Depression.

And we had one Commander In Chief. It was his decision to invade Iraq. That decision can't be pushed on to anyone else.

o. And who spewed nothing but economic doom and gloom for those two years hoping to drive the economy into the ditch so they could win the 2008 presidential election? Yes ly

Damn dude. See a shrink. You might have the worst case of Obama Derangement Syndrome I have witnessed.

Btw, your fantasy of democrats having complete control of congress for two years has been demonstrably shown, right on this web site, to be total fucking bullshit.

But don't let facts get in the way of your lying. That wouldnt be very republican of you to acknowledge FACTS.

You're certainly giving the Democrats a ton of credit, thinking that they alone could drag the largest economy on the planet into the most complex and broad financial meltdown since the Great Depression.

And we had one Commander In Chief. It was his decision to invade Iraq. That decision can't be pushed on to anyone else.

Democratic party leaders voted to go to war with Iraq fool, in fact some who at first voted no demanded a second vote so they could vote yes. Holy shit you just got kicked in the groin on that one.

Democratic party leaders voted to go to war with Iraq fool, in fact some who at first voted no demanded a second vote so they could vote yes. Holy shit you just got kicked in the groin on that one.
So Bush was forced by Democrat party leaders to send us to war?

Are you really gonna run with that one?

Barry oversaw the worst recovery from a recession in modern economic history and hasn't put forth a coherent plan to create jobs in well over six years!

You have any idea how fucking stupid that makes you sound?

Barry was handed the worst economic collapse since the great depression. Handed to him by a republican president.

But you aren't satisfied with the RECOVERY. Cause it didn't happen fast enough. LMAO.

God damn the very idea of that criticism by a republican supporter really makes y o u look stupid. Nice job.

You can't make this shit up.

Btw you dumb shit. The republicans in congress blocked almost every attempt to create jobs. Remember when the repubs were going to be focused like a laser on JOBS. You seen any focus on JOBS by repubs? Fuck no.

The jobs bills the Republicans had in Congress was either blocked by the Democrat Senate or promised to be blocked by the Democrat President.

The "recovery" as you call it produced low paying jobs. The recovery didn't increase median household incomes by one dollar. The recovery didn't take people off of social programs and in fact, put more people on them.

In spite of that, DumBama didn't have anything to do with this so-called recovery anyway. That is of course unless you can point to one of his policies that showed results. For most of his presidency, his polices were ant-business and not pro-business.

o. And who spewed nothing but economic doom and gloom for those two years hoping to drive the economy into the ditch so they could win the 2008 presidential election? Yes ly

Damn dude. See a shrink. You might have the worst case of Obama Derangement Syndrome I have witnessed.

Btw, your fantasy of democrats having complete control of congress for two years has been demonstrably shown, right on this web site, to be total fucking bullshit.

But don't let facts get in the way of your lying. That wouldnt be very republican of you to acknowledge FACTS.

Ahahaha if ever a liberal grows a pair and takes responsibility for their actions I'll fall right out of my chair in shock. Go ahead tell us how Obamacare passed without a single Republican vote fool. :laugh:

Democratic party leaders are on record supporting the war. The Democratic party funded the war, repeatedly, for years, choosing not to use their constitutional powers of the purse to end the war. OUCH!

As for Bush, a man who could barely put a sentence together who you people describe as dumb as a brick somehow outwitted the entire Democratic party? :laugh:

Liberals tell so many lies that virtually everything they say is a lie or contradicts another lie.

Democratic party leaders are on record supporting the war. The Democratic party funded the war, repeatedly, for years, choosing not to use their constitutional powers of the purse to end the war. OUCH!

As for Bush, a man who could barely put a sentence together who you people describe as dumb as a brick somehow outwitted the entire Democratic party? :laugh:

Liberals tell so many lies that virtually everything they say is a lie or contradicts another lie.
I'm just pointing out the fact that we have (1) Commander in Chief at a time, and that person makes the decision to send us to war or not to.

Now, stop wiggling and tell me: Am I right, or am I wrong?

I'm just pointing out the fact that we have (1) Commander in Chief at a time, and that person makes the decision to send us to war or not to.

I'm just pointing out the fact that liberals are lying lowlife scum filth who refuse to take responsibility for anything they do. How many new wars did Obama start in the last 7 years I have lost track of the countries he has bombed and governments he has helped to overthrow.

I'm just pointing out the fact that liberals are lying lowlife scum filth who refuse to take responsibility for anything they do. How many new wars did Obama start in the last 7 years I have lost track of the countries he has bombed and governments he has helped to overthrow.
So am I right, or am I wrong?

The "recovery" as you call it produced low paying jobs. The recovery didn't increase median household incomes by one dollar. The recovery didn't take people off of social programs and in fact, put more people on them.

How did you get to be so stupid in 55 years?

Remember those tax cuts Bush pushed for the "job creators"?
And how if they would only get those tax cuts they would create lots of jobs.

They did. Lots of MW or slightly higher pay service jobs.

And you bitch about it.
Which is better to have. No jobs..Or lower paying jobs?

What did you want Obama to do.to.increase wages? Put through a MW increase. Who.continually blocks MW increases?

In case you missd it, right wingers on here have claimed government does not create jobs. What you want the pres to do about creating jobs?

And more social programs. You talking about the EITC? Brought to us by republicans. Did you see Ryan wanting to expand the EITC in the budget proposal that republicans put together. But now they can't get their own budget to.pass.

Wtf is WRONG with republicans?

Like so many liberals you are a child, you stand there with a mouth full of cookie, cookie crumbs all down your shirt, steadfast in your denial that you took a cookie from the cookie jar.

Like so many liberals you are a child, you stand there with a mouth full of cookie, cookie crumbs all down your shirt, steadfast in your denial that you took a cookie from the cookie jar.
Yeah, I wasn't expecting a straight answer.

In their first 138 days in control of Congress, Mitch McConnell and John Boehner have passed zero jobs bill. Instead, Republicans passed budgets that would give big tax breaks to millionaires and billionaires.

The numbers, as compiled by Democratic House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, reveal the truth about the Republican Party.

0: GOP jobs bills passed in the 114th Congress.

5: Additional times the House GOP has voted in the past 135 days to repeal or undermine the Affordable Care Act (2015 Vote #14, 2015 Vote #45, 2015 Vote #58, 2015 Vote #142, 2015 Vote #183).

58: Times so far House Republicans have voted to repeal or undermine the ACA since 2011.

100: Percent of House Republicans who voted against bringing up the student loan refinancing bill.

2.9 million: Number of jobs that would be destroyed under the House GOP FY 2016 Budget.

$2,000: More in taxes for middle-class American families with children greenlighted by the final FY 2016 Republican Budget.

$200,000: Average tax break for the wealthiest Americans making $1,000,000 or more greenlighted by the final FY 2016 Republican Budget.

99: Percent of House Republicans who voted against allowing a vote on the Paycheck Fairness Act – a bill to ensure equal pay for equal work.

[[AD2]]
The only Republican attempt at a “jobs” bill was the Keystone XL legislation, which won’t create more than a handful of permanent jobs, and it isn’t a jobs bill. The Republican-run Congress has lived down to expectations. If you are a corporation in need of some regulatory rollback, or a wealthy person who wants a tax cut, the Republican Congress is your new best friend.

For working people, women, the poor, the disabled, veterans, and everyone else, Republicans are only interested in cutting what you have to give more to the wealthy.

The Republican Congress does not represent the majority of the American people. The congressional majority is being controlled by corporations and billionaires. Republicans are more interested in taking away your health care than creating an economic environment where people have good paying jobs.

The numbers don’t lie. Republicans are working against the interests of the majority in this country, which is why the American people must stand up and take their Congress back.

John Boehner, mitch mcconnell, republicans pass zero jobs bills, the record of the republican run congress

Follow Jason Easley on Twitter

Republicans Have Passed 0 Jobs Bills During Their First 138 Days Running Congress added by Jason Easley on Sat, May 23rd, 2015
View all posts by Jason Easley

Forum List

Back