Will Republicans ever admit the mess they left President Obama?

Republicans have blocked every effort since the stimulus to maintain infrastructure, hire teachers, raise the minimum wage, give equal pay for women, stop special tax breaks for millionaires corporations (especially oil companies), stop tax breaks for sending jobs out of the country, provide student loan relief, help the long-term unemployed, and more. Instead they insist on even more tax breaks for oil companies and billionaires, on cutting environmental protections, deregulating oil companies, and so on.
Because those are bullshit. Thank God for the GOP and not letting those commie assholes turn us into Cuba.
hire teachers,
raise the minimum wage,
give equal pay for women,
stop special tax breaks for millionaires corporations (especially oil companies),
stop tax breaks for sending jobs out of the country

Wow, those are bullshit? Mind explaining why?

For one, there are no tax breaks for companies moving out of the country. You keep repeating the same ole lies and I keep calling you out on them.

Raising minimum wage only increases the cost of our products or services. That may help encourage more companies to move overseas or out of the area at the very least.

The Equal Pay act was passed in 1963. Democrat politicians want to fool the foolish into believing there is no such law on the books; also known as vote buying.

There are no special tax breaks for oil companies. The only additional tax write-offs they have were offset by tax increases most of which went towards renewable energy and cleaner energy production.

Any other questions, just ask. I'll get to them on my next break if I can.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry, all I can do is laugh. 8 years later and Liberals are still blaming President Bush for Obama's absolute utter failure as the Community Organizer In Charge (aka: the President). This is fucking great. I almost spit my coffee out all over my monitor.

Btw you dumb shit. The republicans in congress blocked almost every attempt to create jobs. Remember when the repubs were going to be focused like a laser on JOBS. You seen any focus on JOBS by repubs? Fuck no.

JOBS? All the "loaded" up JOBS bills were nothing but more govt programs (re-training). There were no jobs. More cushy lifetime Bureaucracies under some phony charter to teach 59 year olds how to use WORD. The govt does not create jobs. It simply takes and takes from those with funds that could create jobs. We have a punitive govt, run by lawyers. Go ahead open up a TARGET in North STL. try it.

bama has attacked our energy sector, he

Piss poor attack.

Lowest gas prices in years. Lowest LP costs in years.

Maybe you are correct. Obama sure sucked at attacking the energy sector.

You ever hear about supply and demand Mr truck driver business executive?

Lowest gas prices in years...why? Because of Fracking....which obama has fought to stop....he also stopped attempts to drill for oil on federal lands...the only reason we are now rich in energy is the private sector....he has fought to cripple American energy production from day one......

Will lefties ever stop whining? Truman left Eisenhower the mess in Korea that we are still dealing with not to mention a decimated demoralized Military and a failed economy. LBJ left Nixon the freaking Vietnam war. Carter left Reagan gas lines and a freaking misery inde

And Bush left Obama both a failed war and a failing economy.

What point are you making?

Wrong....Iraq and Afghanstan were stable when Bush left, the surge in troops...you know putting more soldiers in areas where the bad guys were...actually worked....then obama came along and pulled out the troops, you know, the guys who kept the bad guys in check........then they destroyed Libya, created the refugee crisis flooding Europe and fucked up Syria.....

Does anyone realize that the Nobel Peace Prize winner...obama...is now sending more troops over to Iraq....anyone hear about that in the news........? I thought not......

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry, all I can do is laugh. 8 years later and Liberals are still blaming President Bush for Obama's absolute utter failure as the Community Organizer In Charge (aka: the President). This is fucking great. I almost spit my coffee out all over my monitor.

Think that's funny, read some of Franko's posts. He's still blaming Reagan for what's going on in our economy today. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

"Will Republicans ever admit the mess they left President Obama?"

Of course not.

That the last republican administration was an unmitigated disaster is beyond dispute – the two failed, illegal wars alone are proof of that.

Do you really believe ANY of this shitstorm would have taken place without the republican moron gwb declaring war against Iraq?? really?? STOP trying to blame dems for your own gd mistakes

right. Iraq signed off on CRA or repealed Glass-Stegal, sent lawyers to big banks forcing risky loan practices. They changed the "rules" and broke the housing market. The house of cards fell down. Biggest damage started when Dumb DemWitted loons took over congress in 07' as they resisted any changes to stop the coming collapse. I wish GWB had been better, yeah that too. And all the RINO were not DemWitts in Armani suits. But they are, they were and it failed under them.

Lowest gas prices in years...why? Because of Fracking....which obama has fought to stop.

You really are to stupid to respond to.

You ever hear of supply and demand?

Go back to counting DGUs. You are way behind and you need to find about 10 thousand of them to cover the.past couple days.

Corporate America has so much cash sitting in the bank that it could purchase the Dallas Cowboys 437 times without borrowing a dime.
Or if these titans of business really love House of Cards they could splurge by acquiring Netflix(NFLX, Tech30) 53 times. They could even buy Apple (AAPL, Tech30), Facebook (FB, Tech30)and Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hatahway (BRKA) and still have cash to play with.

In other words, big American companies literally have more cash than they know what to do with.

The mountain of cash in corporate vaults climbed to a record-high of $1.4 trillion during the fourth quarter, according to a FactSet analysis of S&P 500 companies.

Ray, most business people know how to use Google.

Truck drivers? I guess not.

But please continue on about how there is no.capital available for corporate expansion.

It was a really funny story you were spinning.

Well guess what? Corporations operate by growth--not by how much money they have in the bank.

If you hit a lottery number tonight, and all your bills are paid for, you would invest that money--probably in a fairly conservative investment.

You don't know much about investments, so you come here and ask one of us. I reply.

I boil it down to two choices: The first company is one that's been around for a long time, and has a growth rate of 2.5%. The second company the same thing, but their growth rate is 5.6%. Now tell me, which company would you invest in?

Before you answer, I have to tell you that the company with the 2.5% growth rate earns over 150 million a year gross. The 5.6% growth company only grosses about 2 million a year. Do these factors change your decision any?

Of course not. So if you won't invest in the 2.5% company, what makes you think anybody else will?

Of course not.

That the last republican administration was an unmitigated disaster is beyond dispute – the two failed, illegal wars alone are proof of that.
What illegal wars? And you call this administration a success?

The failed economy.
The Iraq debacle.
The deficit creating Bush Tax Cuts.
The millions of jobs moved oversea.
The over 40,000 factories closed.
Medical bills becoming the number one cause of bankruptcy.
Not getting Bin Laden.

Republicans were able to use reconciliation three times which shows they controlled the entire government.
Will they ever take any responsibility for what happened on their watch?
No doubt Obama was left a mess. What did he do about it? He made it worse.

Worse?
Not really.

The failed economy.
The Iraq debacle.
The deficit creating Bush Tax Cuts.
The millions of jobs moved oversea.
The over 40,000 factories closed.
Medical bills becoming the number one cause of bankruptcy.
Not getting Bin Laden.

Republicans were able to use reconciliation three times which shows they controlled the entire government.
Will they ever take any responsibility for what happened on their watch?

Republicans screwed things up, that what they do. However what Obama has done bringing so many muslim refugees here is far more dangerous. Europe is now finding how stupid it is to think these people will assimilate. Only one man, Trump, understands this insanity and promises to change it.

hire teachers,
raise the minimum wage,
stop special tax breaks for millionaires corporations (especially oil companies),

You more Dizzy Dean than usual?

Teachers? they get hired all the time? They never get fired, no matter how bad or evil. Massive pension. Let private competition in there. Reality would hit quick.
Raise the min wage? Whatever? Local states/cities should do whatever they want. Not the FED business. we have been over this. $15/hr is good in Little Rock but you need $100/hr in SF or NYC. How you going to "legisilate" that one?
Equal pay for women? they are? more spin. If they don't like their pay they can move elsewhere.
Special tax breaks? huh? 75K page book full of them for any and all. same for all.
there are no tax breaks for sending jobs overseas? is there?

also know that when you take capital away from business, business can't make big investments or create good paying jobs. See Obama Care.

Well guess what? Corporations operate by growth--not by how much money they have in the bank.

So which is it Mr businessman truck driver.

Corporations have access to capital. Which first you say they need. Then you say it's not that important. Because growth is the magic word now.

Actually Mr truck driver, corporations like profit. Profit is how they put all that money in the bank.

Which is it? Capital important or not? If it is important, then why aren't companies hiring more? They have access to capital.

Republicans have blocked every effort since the stimulus to maintain infrastructure, hire teachers, raise the minimum wage, give equal pay for women, stop special tax breaks for millionaires corporations (especially oil companies), stop tax breaks for sending jobs out of the country, provide student loan relief, help the long-term unemployed, and more. Instead they insist on even more tax breaks for oil companies and billionaires, on cutting environmental protections, deregulating oil companies, and so on.
Because those are bullshit. Thank God for the GOP and not letting those commie assholes turn us into Cuba.
hire teachers,
raise the minimum wage,

Wow, those are bullshit? Mind explaining why?
Not to you. It would take time and you couldn't understand it.
It would take time and you couldn't understand it.

I don't understand you now. You are so full of shit your eyes are brown. Let's recap:

According to you, these are bullshit:

hire teachers,
raise the minimum wage,

But you don't want to explain why, because it would take too long.

Got it!

Don't think you are unusual. You are a typical right winger conservative Republican. Your values are strange. Your policies are failures. What makes sense to most of the world, you find nonsense.

Of course not.

Obama agreed with Afghanistan. But of course that gets swept under the carpet. And we already know Hillary and Biden agreed with Iraq. But the biggest Obama failure is calling President Bush "unpatriotic" for adding 4 trillion to the debt when he himself added almost 10 trillion. If President Bush is "unpatriotic", then Obama must be a flat out Nazi, American-hating traitor.

hire teachers,
raise the minimum wage,

You more Dizzy Dean than usual?

Teachers? they get hired all the time? They never get fired, no matter how bad or evil. Massive pension. Let private competition in there. Reality would hit quick.
Raise the min wage? Whatever? Local states/cities should do whatever they want. Not the FED business. we have been over this. $15/hr is good in Little Rock but you need $100/hr in SF or NYC. How you going to "legisilate" that one?
Equal pay for women? they are? more spin. If they don't like their pay they can move elsewhere.
Special tax breaks? huh? 75K page book full of them for any and all. same for all.
there are no tax breaks for sending jobs overseas? is there?
This ones my favorite from you:

I'm speechless. I have no answer to that doesn't include the word "tard". Anyone else want to comment?

Of course not.

Obama agreed with Afghanistan. But of course that gets swept under the carpet. And we already know Hillary and Biden agreed with Iraq. But the biggest Obama failure is calling President Bush "unpatriotic" for adding 4 trillion to the debt when he himself added almost 10 trillion. If President Bush is "unpatriotic", then Obama must be a flat out Nazi, American-hating traitor.
4 Trillion. Just the Bush tax cuts did that.
You forgot the revenue from millions of jobs that moved to China and the over 40,000 factories that closed down and...........well...........You can start there and watch that number skyrocket.

Forum List

Back