Will Republicans force Gov. Snyder to resign following the GOP made national disaster in Michigan?

national disaster

I don't think that word means what you think it means.
When it involves a hundred thousand people it has national implications.

What we do know it wasn't "natural". It was Republican made.

It's a shame when decades of Democrat misrule ends up harming people.
Unfortunately, that occurs in large cities all over the US.

From your link, the EPA said their hands were tied by the state (their words). Who knows what the law is there. Republicans feel the states should trump federal law every time. Now we know why.
I know what the link says. I read it. The people of Flint got a crappy deal.
I agree. I was just pointing out that info from your link. I do read them.

Derp whines about links....while using left site links :cuckoo:
Yea, like Time, ABC, CBS, USA Today and, get this, The Christian Science Monitor.

Moron.

Like I said, leftist sites. Sit down ya old fraud
Everything but Rush and Fox are leftist sites. Even the Christian Science Monitor. Luv it.

national disaster

Democratic policies like the Bush Tax cuts, slashing veterans benefits, defunding education, Iraq, and so on. Oh those crafty Democrats.

I know what the link says. I read it. The people of Flint got a crappy deal.

Yea, like Time, ABC, CBS, USA Today and, get this, The Christian Science Monitor.

Moron.

Everything but Rush and Fox are leftist sites. Even the Christian Science Monitor. Luv it.

It explains how stupid you are on the issues

national disaster

Democratic policies like the Bush Tax cuts, slashing veterans benefits, defunding education, Iraq, and so on. Oh those crafty Democrats.

Is that why Flint went broke? That sneaky Bush!

Is Bush also to blame for Chicago's crappy public schools? Is there anything he can't do?

I live in Michigan. I offered some links not to defend republicans or to blame democrats but to add some information.

Some history. When Detroit went bankrupt a City Manager was put in to try to salvage something. He considered some thing like selling the Detroit Institute of Art's valuable collections, and did some things like negotiating with creditors etc. Among the problems was the Detroit water department- it was poorly run and hemorrhaging money....

Meanwhile, Flint has been a dying city for a long long time. They figured they would try some of the things tried in Detroit...like trying to save money with on water.

Democrat Mayors and city councils have been running Detroit and Flint for a very long time. Both cities are nightmares. Currently, the governor is a republican. Hysterical ranting about democrats and republicans in general bores me. My hope is those in charge will learn from this debacle and do everything possible to make sure it never happens again.

Michigan voters who are paying attention will remember who did what and hopefully vote accordingly.

Since the days of Watergate we know that republicans will blindly support all republican politicians, no matter the facts, no matter the truth, no matter how wrong that republican politician is.
hey that is just like a poster here named c.jones who blindly supports all democratic politicians no matter the facts no matter the truth, no matter how wrong that democrat politician is......prove me wrong jones...

national disaster

Is Bush also to blame for Chicago's crappy public schools? Is there anything he can't do?
The really crappy schools are in economically failing Red States. Republicans keep calling them failures so they cut funding to make sure they really are failing. You've seen that in lots of GOP policies. Say something is failing and then makes sure it does.
Besides ruining things, name a successful GOP policy. Any successful GOP policy in the last 30 years.

Moron.

Only the most ignorant believe that Christian Science Monitor is left wing. The most ignorant and you.

Moron.

Only the most ignorant believe that Christian Science Monitor is left wing. The most ignorant and you.
latest

national disaster

The really crappy schools are in economically failing Red States. Republicans keep calling them failures so they cut funding to make sure they really are failing. You've seen that in lots of GOP policies. Say something is failing and then makes sure it does.
Besides ruining things, name a successful GOP policy. Any successful GOP policy in the last 30 years.

The really crappy schools are in economically failing Red States.

Illinois isn't a red state, Chicago isn't a red city.
Thanks for playing. LOL!

national disaster

You point to a few cities and cry, Oh look at what Democrats did.

I point to half the states and say, Oh look at what those Republicans did. Worse, most of the cities in the GOP states are a disaster.

Thanks for playing. LOL!
What made you think I was talking about Illinois or Chicago? That's the problem with your kind, in you tiny minds, you think you "won". Reality says other wise. Always.

Thanks for playing. LOL!
What made you think I was talking about Illinois or Chicago? That's the problem with your kind, in you tiny minds, you think you "won". Reality says other wise. Always.
As far as whether Illinois is Red or Blue:
2000px-Illinois_Governor_Election_Results_by_County,_2014.svg.png

Always so ig-nernt.

national disaster

I point to half the states and say, Oh look at what those Republicans did. Worse, most of the cities in the GOP states are a disaster.

A few cities? LOL!

Worse, most of the cities in the GOP states are a disaster.

Mostly the ones run by Dems.

Thanks for playing. LOL!

We're talking about crappy schools, why wouldn't we discuss the ones run by Dems for most of the last 100 years?

Thanks for playing. LOL!
As far as whether Illinois is Red or Blue:
2000px-Illinois_Governor_Election_Results_by_County,_2014.svg.png

Always so ig-nernt.

Yeah, our awful Dem governor was so awful, a liberal Republican beat him.
Now look up the composition of the Illinois House and Senate, moron.

I live in Michigan. I offered some links not to defend republicans or to blame democrats but to add some information.

Some history. When Detroit went bankrupt a City Manager was put in to try to salvage something. He considered some thing like selling the Detroit Institute of Art's valuable collections, and did some things like negotiating with creditors etc. Among the problems was the Detroit water department- it was poorly run and hemorrhaging money....

Meanwhile, Flint has been a dying city for a long long time. They figured they would try some of the things tried in Detroit...like trying to save money with on water.

Democrat Mayors and city councils have been running Detroit and Flint for a very long time. Both cities are nightmares. Currently, the governor is a republican. Hysterical ranting about democrats and republicans in general bores me. My hope is those in charge will learn from this debacle and do everything possible to make sure it never happens again.

Michigan voters who are paying attention will remember who did what and hopefully vote accordingly.

No the democrats didn't knowingly poison people and then lie about it and try to cover it up.

They may have mismanaged money but they didn't poison people.

Also, it was the republican managers sent in there by a republican governor and government who sent the managers. It was republicans who did this and it's not right for people to try to point fingers where they don't belong.

republicans need to start taking some personal responsibility for what they do.

Forum List

Back