Will riots occur if Donald Trump becomes US President?

Oh and.....yes, Hillary will win. She will see to that. ;)
:itsok: Get a grip.

As I told you months ago...your sig image doesn't show anything but an error.

I don't need a grip. I merely feel sorry for your arrogance. You don't know how to have a debate or discussion without getting all bent. So hey...put me on ignore...cuz your not getting me to fight.
You are not as nice as you pretend to be.

This is stupid. We are talking about how Trump incites people to violence and has a violent temperament

Oh he does not. No more than Hillary. Ever seen her mad??? I have...whoa...
She does not tell people to punch anyone, for example.

Trump's endorsement of violence reaches new level: He may pay legal fees for assault suspect

Answer me this: why has no major news or media outlet endorsed Trump while many who have been conservative for decades, even over a hundred years, are endorsing Mrs. Clinton? Doesn't that tell you something?

"The Cincinnati Enquirer, which hadn’t endorsed a Democrat in almost a century, and The Arizona Republic, which had backed only Republican presidential candidates in its 126-year history, said they had lost subscribers and received angry letters from readers since coming out in favor of Mrs. Clinton."

Hillary Clinton endorsements by conservative newspapers spark threats, cancellations

Get a clue. (I'm not responding to any more of your posts here---it's too much of a problem.)

Heck I dunno. Maybe they would all rather have a murderer??? Cheater and Liar? Crooked?? Self Interested? Hater of this nation...........shall I go on, because I surely can.

Good. Don't reply to me.....merely because I do not agree with you. So sorry for that, but I have my own mind.

BTW Most if not all news papers are now left leaning. ;)
That's not the reason and you know it.

No. I do not know any different. You would have to tell me, because other than the game area I really have never had dealings with you, nor do I know you.

Getting way late for me here...so..

I don't need a grip. I merely feel sorry for your arrogance. You don't know how to have a debate or discussion without getting all bent. So hey...put me on ignore...cuz your not getting me to fight.
My signature can be seen by most, I believe. It is something to do with your blocks that makes you unable to see it. I'm not computer savy enough to explain it, but it has to do with your settings.

Maybe so. But I can see all the others. :dunno:

One of the greatest attributes about US that I am most proud is the peaceful transfer of power following an election. It gives me pride and comfort equally when the side I voted for is victorious or the other side has won.

However, Witnessing the violence from Occupy, Ferguson, Baltimore, Charlotte, BLM, and San Jose Trump Rally 2016 has me concerned especially when the media refers to the blatantly violent perpetrators in these events as "peaceful protestors".

You are not as nice as you pretend to be.

I am what I am, and I don't pretend. No need to. You are seemingly getting desperate trying to put me down. If it feels good, then I guess go for it.

My signature can be seen by most, I believe. It is something to do with your blocks that makes you unable to see it. I'm not computer savy enough to explain it, but it has to do with your settings.

Mine is special. :D

Kat said " You are seemingly getting desperate trying to put me down. If it feels good, then I guess go for it."

jN1mrbv.gif

One of the greatest attributes about US that I am most proud is the peaceful transfer of power following an election. It gives me pride and comfort equally when the side I voted for is victorious or the other side has won.

However, Witnessing the violence from Occupy, Ferguson, Baltimore, Charlotte, BLM, and San Jose Trump Rally 2016 has me concerned especially when the media refers to the blatantly violent perpetrators in these events as "peaceful protestors".

Do you know whose money has backed a lot of it? Soro's, and yeah it is a great concern. Hopefully nothing will happen though.

One of many sites. I have not fact checked it, but have read it on numerous sites.

https://theafricanspear.com/2015/08/13/george-soros-funds-black-lives-matters-movement/

I will check it with another browser. Maybe it is the one I use here.

I will check it with another browser. Maybe it is the one I use here.

Nope Can't see it with Chrome or FF. Oh well. Maybe others can and it is just me. I was just letting you know.

Why would there be rioting? If elected there would be no more reason for the attacks on Trump supporters. There would be no more need to generate false attacks just because Hillary has zero to run on. Trump is nothing of what the left wing has tried to label him. The left is engaging in fascist type activity with their violence and attacks on Trump.

Actually a couple of weeks ago the governor of Kentucky called for armed attacks against the government if Trump doesn't win.

Actually a couple of weeks ago the governor of Kentucky called for armed attacks against the government if Trump doesn't win.

My third wife was born and raised in Kentucky. When I was watching the news and saw something crazy going on in Kentucky, I told her about it. She would always say what did those fools doing now?

Last edited:
He is in fact hated by many and he is not likely to become president, so the reality is that this point is moot. But, hypothetically, if he were elected, there would be violence because he encourages it.
TRANSLATION: Yes, we would riot because we font like his WORDS.

Donald Trump supporters and Anti-Trump protesters clash, more than 35 arrested - Full story
Earlier this year
"San Diego (CNN)Police clad in riot gear and wielding batons began dispersing a crowd of Donald Trump supporters and protesters here Friday night after the presumptive GOP nominee held a rally."
If Trump becomes President, do you think riots will occur 100%? Which states will have the biggest riots and how will this impact the nation?

I know Donald Trump is one of the most hated men in America so there will be angry, upset and violent people

Not only is he hated, but his rhetoric is violent and engenders violence. For example, he has promoted violence at his rallies, and when it happens, has he ever asked people to back off/down and not be violent? Has he ever stated in clear and non-controvertible language that he doesn't want to see the violence? No, he just blames it on the left.

Seems to me that many support him. So that would mean he is not hated by many.......you maybe, but not by many. Heck I don't even hate Hillary, and I am 1000000000000% against her. Hate is a strong word.
He is in fact hated by many and he is not likely to become president, so the reality is that this point is moot. But, hypothetically, if he were elected, there would be violence because he encourages it.

Who will win the presidency? Who would win the presidency today?

Chance of winning:

Hillary Clinton 76.2%

Donald Trump 23.8%

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/
wow trump so less

Forum List

Back