Will riots occur if Donald Trump becomes US President?

Donald Trump supporters and Anti-Trump protesters clash, more than 35 arrested - Full story
Earlier this year
"San Diego (CNN)Police clad in riot gear and wielding batons began dispersing a crowd of Donald Trump supporters and protesters here Friday night after the presumptive GOP nominee held a rally."
If Trump becomes President, do you think riots will occur 100%? Which states will have the biggest riots and how will this impact the nation?

I know Donald Trump is one of the most hated men in America so there will be angry, upset and violent people
No one will riot. They only get ugly when provoked by what they call the "Soros crowd."

Trump had so many death threats and failed assassination attempts. Some people will go crazy if he wins
Given that, if he is elected, he might be assassinated. That would be tragic.
You could be right.
According to RW's, the NWO global order fat cat establishment and Wall Street folks are all powerful, run the country and the government. They hate Trump.
In that case, these all powerful folks will make sure he doesn't take the helm, since these folks run the government including the CIA, Secret Service, etc. etc. and they don't want to lose their jobs.
Trump's a sitting duck, if the RW's are right.

Trump had so many death threats and failed assassination attempts. Some people will go crazy if he wins
You could be right.
According to RW's, the NWO global order fat cat establishment and Wall Street folks are all powerful, run the country and the government. They hate Trump.
In that case, these all powerful folks will make sure he doesn't take the helm, since these folks run the government including the CIA, Secret Service, etc. etc. and they don't want to lose their jobs.
It would more likely be a lone gunman who goes after him, not an organization. I don't think any legitimate organization will try to take him out. I don't believe in conspiracy theories, and those sound like conspiracy theories.

You could be right.
It would more likely be a lone gunman who goes after him, not an organization. I don't think any legitimate organization will try to take him out. I don't believe in conspiracy theories, and those sound like conspiracy theories.
One of hitlerys crew...

You could be right.
One of hitlerys crew...
:cuckoo::cuckoo:

You could be right.
I agree. I hope. I don't believe in the evil NWO empire, either. But the people who use that excuse for why long-term professional Republicans hate Trump had better be worried.

You could be right.
I agree. I hope. I don't believe in the evil NWO empire, either. But the people who use that excuse for why long-term professional Republicans hate Trump had better be worried.
same i dont believee in the evil NWO empire either

You could be right.
What is NWO?

Donald Trump supporters and Anti-Trump protesters clash, more than 35 arrested - Full story
Earlier this year
"San Diego (CNN)Police clad in riot gear and wielding batons began dispersing a crowd of Donald Trump supporters and protesters here Friday night after the presumptive GOP nominee held a rally."
If Trump becomes President, do you think riots will occur 100%? Which states will have the biggest riots and how will this impact the nation?

I know Donald Trump is one of the most hated men in America so there will be angry, upset and violent people
My crazy as a shithouse rat brother has been talking for months about how all the "patriots" are going to rise up if Clinton wins. He isn't the only one I have heard this from.

You could be right.
What is NWO?
New World Order

You could be right.
What is NWO?
You must be very young.

New World Order.

This is stupid. We are talking about how Trump incites people to violence and has a violent temperament

If you want to talk about crime in US neighborhoods, start another thread.

Because of his violent rhetoric, he will incite minorities to be violent, if he is elected. Because his supporters agree with him, there will be riots between certain groups he has incited and his supporters. So the answer to your OP question, "Will there be riots if Trump is elected?" Yes, I think probably so.

People cannot be incited to riot unless they are already prone to do so. Hillary's actions have been far worse than anything Trump has said.

No, Trump has not had violent rhetoric. Hillary's supporters just have violent reactions to stuff they disagree with. That is on them.

To show how stupid they are, they get mad at Trump for saying the same things Hillary once said.

Riots will happen for the same reason they've been happening. The violent rhetoric on the left, combined with hired thugs bussing in to further get things going, creates chaos. The left loves this shit.

If Trump gets elected, paid thugs will be ready to wreak havoc across the country.

Trump hasn't called for violence. The left says wanting border security is racist and inflammatory. You guys paint Trump as a racist and bigot in order to fan the flames of hatred. You guys are totally responsible for the rioting.

Trump has echoed many of Hillary's statements from the past.

Forum List

Back