Will Roe v Wade be overturned? We all know its headed there so what say you?

Will Roe v Wade be overturned?

• Yes

• No

• Could go either way

• Don't care either way

Results are only viewable after voting.
Cool.

A burning house has two rooms, one has two 6 week old fetuses and the other a 6 month old baby. You only have time to go into one room before the house collapses, which one do you save?
I'd save the 6 month old baby while the 2 pregnant women walk out of the building with their 6 week old fetuses.

There are no pregnant women, the fetuses are kept in a machine. Go ahead and fail the quiz, it's always fun.
Your choices were simple and did not include pregnant women. You are unworthy of questioning anyone on this board if you can't state your case right. You didn't, but you're there to profane people you disagree with. Shame on you twice.

Oh, I see. Just admit it, you would save the 6 month old baby over the two 6 week fetuses. It's OK, that's what normal people would do. The problem is you're a wingnut, not normal and when have to face the very real problem that you a pro-lifer doesn't even consider a fetus and a baby to be equal.

Unless you want to tell me now that you would in fact answer the question like a psychopath and remove the two fetuses and let the baby die in the fire...is that where you stand?
Never put words in my mouth. I'm not afraid of your little snotty nosed barbs.

Cool.

A burning house has two rooms, one has two 6 week old fetuses and the other a 6 month old baby. You only have time to go into one room before the house collapses, which one do you save?
I'd save the 6 month old baby while the 2 pregnant women walk out of the building with their 6 week old fetuses.

There are no pregnant women, the fetuses are kept in a machine. Go ahead and fail the quiz, it's always fun.
Your choices were simple and did not include pregnant women. You are unworthy of questioning anyone on this board if you can't state your case right. You didn't, but you're there to profane people you disagree with. Shame on you twice.

Oh, I see. Just admit it, you would save the 6 month old baby over the two 6 week fetuses. It's OK, that's what normal people would do. The problem is you're a wingnut, not normal and when have to face the very real problem that you a pro-lifer doesn't even consider a fetus and a baby to be equal.

Unless you want to tell me now that you would in fact answer the question like a psychopath and remove the two fetuses and let the baby die in the fire...is that where you stand?

Then answer the question, why is it so hard? Do you save a 6 month old baby or two 6 week old fetuses? Are you a hypocrite or a monster?

Thats all fine (and gibberish) but….

You still have never told us….
If you believe in God and that He controls all things….
When a baby dies in utero….clearly that was God’s design.
So if God has no problem snuffing out a life….why do you?

And if you believe that God kills babies (or at least doesn’t prevent their death)….how can you worship such a being?
Read the Proverbs and you will know why I worship God. Then read the book of Matthew. That will answer your question, but you won't like it.

Sorry to paint you into the corner showing you the hilarious ridiculousness of your own beliefs—so much so that you’ve had to cower behind “read this” and “read that” instead of answering a direct question.

But you really brought it on yourself.

So God kills a baby. You supposedly hate that.
But you worship the God that allows a baby to die.

Yep—that is your existence in a nutshell.

You can continue to deny it but it is the truth.
I'm in no corner, but you're in the loser's corner as long as you hate God,
Can’t hate something that doesn’t exist.

hate his people,
Bitch please.

I don’t hate Christians. I do dislike stupid people and hypocrites. You are both.

love and support those killing the unborn,
Strange…I thought the Bible said “love thy neighbor”. Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself" If you don’t think I should “love” my neighbor…why are you going against the teachings of the Bible?

and fool yourself into thinking that bad is good and that good is bad. God is not in charge of a mother who kills her own child. He has, however, left that child at St. Peter's gate to point a finger at the evil person who tries to sneak in undetected in full patronage of others, O Madam Arrogance.

The women who have a baby die in utero didn’t “kill her own child”.

So again, please explain to us how, if God is in charge of everything….how he can let a baby die before it’s taken it’s first breath….and how you can worship a God who rubs out a life like that?

You never answered that question. Are you scared?

Your ignorance of Christianity is showing honey.
You are the subject of Proverbs. It warns all God's people to avoid your kind, madam.

Cool.

It was a joke, dipshit; you didn't specify in your total fantasy situation. How big are the machines? Do these hypothetical machine fetuses have parents to care for them afterwards? Does this baby? How much smoke is in the baby's room? Does this fetus machine need to be plugged into a wall, or is it run on batteries? Dude, there's so much fucking information needed before someone can make a logical decision.

Thats all fine (and gibberish) but….

You still have never told us….
If you believe in God and that He controls all things….
When a baby dies in utero….clearly that was God’s design.
So if God has no problem snuffing out a life….why do you?

And if you believe that God kills babies (or at least doesn’t prevent their death)….how can you worship such a being?
Read the Proverbs and you will know why I worship God. Then read the book of Matthew. That will answer your question, but you won't like it.

Sorry to paint you into the corner showing you the hilarious ridiculousness of your own beliefs—so much so that you’ve had to cower behind “read this” and “read that” instead of answering a direct question.

hate his people,
Bitch please.

I don’t hate Christians. I do dislike stupid people and hypocrites. You are both.

Strange…I thought the Bible said “love thy neighbor”. Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself" If you don’t think I should “love” my neighbor…why are you going against the teachings of the Bible?

and fool yourself into thinking that bad is good and that good is bad. God is not in charge of a mother who kills her own child. He has, however, left that child at St. Peter's gate to point a finger at the evil person who tries to sneak in undetected in full patronage of others, O Madam Arrogance.

So again, please explain to us how, if God is in charge of everything….how he can let a baby die before it’s taken it’s first breath….and how you can worship a God who rubs out a life like that?

Feel free to answer the question highlighted in red above…. The lady I addressed is at a moral crossroad and is doubting her faith apparently.

Cool.

I'm not qualified to be a fireman, but if he has a room with two expectant mothers carrying fetuses, or one 6-month old baby, he will have to make a decision. My decision would be to call other firemen to the scene to improve the chances of all of them, saving all 5. I know fireman. They've pulled out dead bodies from many fires over a long career. I pray for and bless the firemen to have the strength to make the best decision. Prayer works, in case you are wondering.

Wow…you can’t answer a single direct question…can you?
I did answer your direct question. You hated the answer and are making a specious fool of yourself.

Nah…you posted a 70 word run-on-sentence that made no sense at all.

God kills babies in utero every year (or at least doesn’t save them).
This is the same God you worship to.
How can you do that?

So your position is that God (if He exists and he does should FORCE everyone to bend to His will)?

hate his people,
Bitch please.

You are the subject of Proverbs. It warns all God's people to avoid your kind, madam.

Pretty strong words there….I think she hates you as much as she hates me.

Vote &/or offer your personal thoughts.

Keep in mind this poll isn't asking YOUR opinion on the law but rather how the Justices will come down on the subject.
In legal terms, it was a terrible decision, clearly a political decision. It rests on two arguments that seem to be contradictory, that the Constitution supports a right to privacy despite the fact it is not explicitly stated and that the fetus is not a person because it is not explicitly stated that it is in the Constitution. The Constitution as written provides no legal basis for the Court to issue any decision on abortion.

Conservative justices tend to look for the original intent of the Constitution, whereas liberal justices tend to see the Constitution as a collection of suggestions rather than the law, so I think this Court is the mostly likely to favor overturning Roe and allowing the states to decide the issue.

Then answer the question, why is it so hard? Do you save a 6 month old baby or two 6 week old fetuses? Are you a hypocrite or a monster?
I answered the question. You didn't like MY answer, which is a good one. My best friend was a 44-year veteran of a volunteer fire force, and I have heard him tell about fire situations. You likely don't like that about people of benevolent experience who fear only God's word, not you.

hate his people,
Bitch please.

Feel free to answer the question highlighted in red above…. The lady I addressed is at a moral crossroad and is doubting her faith apparently.

Honey God has NEVER forced His will on anyone. You get to choose. He will let you kill your children if you want to.
She faces no "crisis".

Cool.

It was a joke, dipshit; you didn't specify in your total fantasy situation. How big are the machines? Do these hypothetical machine fetuses have parents to care for them afterwards? Does this baby? How much smoke is in the baby's room? Does this fetus machine need to be plugged into a wall, or is it run on batteries? Dude, there's so much fucking information needed before someone can make a logical decision.

Both the baby and fetuses do not have parents, or they all have loving parents, it's the same for both. You take either the fetuses or the baby out of the house and they will survive, whoever you leave in the house parishes, it's as simple as that.

Why not ask me how they will score on their SATs? Or do you want to stop stalling and answer the question?

hate his people,
Bitch please.

It's not me who hates you. You were not called by a profane name by me. The only one who has expressed hate for another human being here is you and your lady-in-waiting who saw you swearing and decided to follow the leader.

I know what is right. And you are in the wrong.

Cool.

I'm not qualified to be a fireman, but if he has a room with two expectant mothers carrying fetuses, or one 6-month old baby, he will have to make a decision. My decision would be to call other firemen to the scene to improve the chances of all of them, saving all 5. I know fireman. They've pulled out dead bodies from many fires over a long career. I pray for and bless the firemen to have the strength to make the best decision. Prayer works, in case you are wondering.

I did answer your direct question. You hated the answer and are making a specious fool of yourself.

How can you do that?
That's God's decision. Since you claim there is a God, let Him decide.

hate his people,
Bitch please.

LOL, you're anger keeps you from actually understanding what's being posted. Reread who I posted to... ;)

Cool.

How can you do that?

So your position is that God (if He exists and he does should FORCE everyone to bend to His will)?

No.

I was taught that God is in control. If so, he’s allowing babies to die in utero. And mothers to die in childbirth. Mom wasn’t trying to abort anyone…she was trying to have a baby.

Yet…somehow….He is supposed to be in control.

hate his people,
Bitch please.

It appears she can't follow the quote feature.

No. It will not be overturned but the pro-abortion crowd will fuel this fear so they can keep up abortions out of the womb and sell the parts at markup.

Cool.

Both the baby and fetuses do not have parents, or they all have loving parents, it's the same for both. You take either the fetuses or the baby out of the house and they will survive, whoever you leave in the house parishes, it's as simple as that.

Why not ask me how they will score on their SATs? Or do you want to stop stalling and answer the question?
You set traps and I didn't fall in it. Sorry it makes you need more anger management than you already needed before you got her to swear at people you disagree with.

I answered the question. You didn't like MY answer, which is a good one. My best friend was a 44-year veteran of a volunteer fire force, and I have heard him tell about fire situations. You likely don't like that about people of benevolent experience who fear only God's word, not you.

Nope, you didn't answer. You failed, everyone burned in the fire because you're a pro-lifer who couldn't answer a basic morality question. Congrats.

Cool.

How can you do that?
That's God's decision. Since you claim there is a God, let Him decide.

I don’t make any such claim.

I’m taking those to task who do.

Forum List

Back