Will the DNC rig their 2020 primary election and will Mexicrats support the cheating again?

It appears to be acceptable in Mexicratic LibTardia...candidates can rob donors of tens of millions knowing all along they have a predetermined winner in their fixed election....How the fuck is that even legal?

You're going about this with the wrong approach. You see, first you let the election go by, THEN you make up stories of (fill in number here) of "illegal voters" to avoid admitting how many votes you lost by. Can't make that number up until the results are in. Then when you do it just by sheer coinkydink happens to match your margin of rejection.

Hope this helps.

Hopefully you cc'd a copy of your post to the Hillary campaign...dumbass.

More juvenile rantings from Comrade Trump's base. Priceless!!

Well, we figure since you whacko’s are so concerned with “rigged” elections now maybe this time you won’t be so willing to take it in the ass from your own party...no?
Well, thanks for your concern. Whats your thoughts on Mike Pence, our next President once Trump is indicted & forced to pull a Nixon & resign in disgrace? But, I could be wrong considering you Trumptards don't seem to mind being led by the nose by Dotard Trump, one of the stupidest people to ever hit Washington. And a criminal to top it off.

Seems to me that the only "tards" are those who actually believe that.

You don't actually believe all that, do you?

Well, we figure since you whacko’s are so concerned with “rigged” elections now maybe this time you won’t be so willing to take it in the ass from your own party...no?
Well, thanks for your concern. Whats your thoughts on Mike Pence, our next President once Trump is indicted & forced to pull a Nixon & resign in disgrace? But, I could be wrong considering you Trumptards don't seem to mind being led by the nose by Dotard Trump, one of the stupidest people to ever hit Washington. And a criminal to top it off.

Trump is so clueless, he expects Rudy Guiliani to get him off the hook! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Trump is so clueless, he expects Rudy Guiliani to get him off the hook! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Off what "hook"? Don't tell me you actually believe the crap your leftist media overlords are feeding you, seriously? It's probably a good time to take a look at yourself, your friends, your party, and understand what you zipperheads have turned into. Your TDS has rendered you all into the equivalency of a junkie.

living-dream-s3-im-fucking-living-it-31559781.png

He's not ON the hook, dumbass.

Oh really? You think Mueller & the SDNY has been looking at where Trump gets his haircut? No, here on Planet Earth Trump is about to wish he was back in N.Y.C. working on his latest con & tax dodge.

Oh really? You think Mueller & the SDNY has been looking at where Trump gets his haircut? No, here on Planet Earth Trump is about to wish he was back in N.Y.C. working on his latest con & tax dodge.
Mueller has been looking everywhere, for anything, for two years, and has nothing. But that doesn't stop you from saying stupid shit like "Trump is about to....." fill in the blanks.

Mueller has been looking everywhere, for anything, for two years, and has nothing. But that doesn't stop you from saying stupid shit like "Trump is about to....." fill in the blanks.
You Trumptards keep parroting Rudy & Trump, but not a one of you have a clue of what Mueller knows. Brace yourself.

You Trumptards keep parroting Rudy & Trump, but not a one of you have a clue of what Mueller knows. Brace yourself.

If the truth be known, neither do you have a clue. But one thing is certain: The leftist media is stringing you along with sweet nothings whispered into your ears, filling your heads full of unrealistic expectations.

The letdown will likely be more savage than Trump's 2016 win. And I for one will relish the wailing, gnashing of teeth, and lamentations coming from the leftards.

Thank you for illustrating my point so eloquently.

Thank you for illustrating my point so eloquently.

Pence: "Waiting. Soon........" :laughing0301:

It appears to be acceptable in Mexicratic LibTardia...candidates can rob donors of tens of millions knowing all along they have a predetermined winner in their fixed election....How the fuck is that even legal?

Because it never happened, Clinton got 54% of the primary vote to Sanders 42%. I keep asking this to you people and never receive a answer. I can only conclude you have no idea what you are talking about. The DNC backed Clinton in 2008 and Obama still won. He won by winning states during the primaries.

The DNC will most likely foist upon the voters the chosen candidate who most represents the identity politics they practice. They could very well run a Puerto-Rican transvestite who thinks he's black, this time.

That candidate's core beliefs will be ripped to shreds by Donald Trump during the debates, as well as being given a nickname that he or she will have to endure for the rest of his or her life.

New Yorkers are good at coming up with nicknames for idiots.

Can't wait to see what they come up with for idiot Trump. Trump can't beat anyone in a debate on facts. He will lie as usual. Lyin Donald Trump.

The DNC will most likely foist upon the voters the chosen candidate who most represents the identity politics they practice. They could very well run a Puerto-Rican transvestite who thinks he's black, this time.

That candidate's core beliefs will be ripped to shreds by Donald Trump during the debates, as well as being given a nickname that he or she will have to endure for the rest of his or her life.

Can't wait to see what they come up with for idiot Trump. Trump can't beat anyone in a debate on facts. He will lie as usual. Lyin Donald Trump.
"Daddy, help me! I ran another enterprise into the ground"! "Waaaaaaaaah"!!!

Uhhh...hello? Earth to busybee01. Come in busybee01, do you read me?

Trump not only beat 17 of the best Republicans the GOP had to offer, but he beat a woman whose "time had come" and whom the whole world thought was a sure winner.

He did pretty well against Hillary though, didn't he?

Uhhh...hello? Earth to busybee01. Come in busybee01, do you read me?

Trump not only beat 17 of the best Republicans the GOP had to offer, but he beat a woman whose "time had come" and whom the whole world thought was a sure winner.

You are the one in the twilight zone. Sometimes it is better to be lucky than good and Trump was lucky.

He faced of against 17 Republicans and not necessarily the best 17. For example Jeb Bush turned out to be a lousy candidate who could not even come up with a rationale for his candidacy. Bet moderates regret running Romney off. The other Republicans were unknown and the anti-Trump vote was unable to rally behind 1 candidate. SC was a example with Rubio winning 22% of the vote vs .Cruz's 21% vs Trump's 32%.

Clinton was the weakest candidate against Republicans. She lost to Bush and Kasich and Trump trailed by the upper single digits. Biden did not run because of the death of his son and Sanders had no chance to win the nomination. They both defeated Republicans by double digits and Trump trailed by 20 points.

He did pretty well against Hillary though, didn't he?

She was the weakest candidate they could have run. Yet he narrowly beat her.

Forum List

Back