Will the ‘indictment’ have a negative affect on Trump’s poll numbers or will he still own the GOP?

I’m thinking the indictment will improve his poll numbers and increase his popularity.
I bet stand for nothing fence-sitters are leaning right more and more everyday with all this bullshit going on.
Your thoughts?
He's having unwavering support tonight all over social media. This is going to make him stronger. Now as far as the republican contenders, they're being silent. They're in one hell of a predicament.

I’m thinking the indictment will improve his poll numbers and increase his popularity.
I bet stand for nothing fence-sitters are leaning right more and more everyday with all this bullshit going on.
Your thoughts?
You are correct. Fundraising will see an increase as well. If this nation retains any integrity at all every election will see a Bud Light moment to drive the democrats out. I doubt that will happen. It's too far gone. Our days of fair elections are done.

The absolute desperation of the left (and RINOs) is out in the open now.

They are destroying the country and have no chance in any honest election. So they need to throw the opposition in prison.

They can smell it.

They know it.

They're all over Twitter DEFENDING this. If it were a real win they wouldn't need to do this.

The only reason I pray for our nation is for the sake of my children and, God willing, future grandchildren. In reality humanity never deserved America. The goons here prove that every day.

Imagine their surprise - and rage - when the collapse comes and they realize that shilling for the Dems isn't going to feed them or provide shelter. The inner-cities are going to be true hell holes.

Truly, like the old saying goes:

Slowly
And then
All at once

The absolute desperation of the left (and RINOs) is out in the open now.

They are destroying the country and have no chance in any honest election. So they need to throw the opposition in prison.
It worked in Cuba.

Forum List

Back