Will the ‘indictment’ have a negative affect on Trump’s poll numbers or will he still own the GOP?

After seeing how he boxed and stored in his Mar-A-Lago Club, mountains of top-secret documents, that if in the wrong hands could undermine our national security, I'm convinced he was criminally incompetent and worthy of the indictment.
CNN told you there were “mountains“ of top secret documents…right?
CNN told you that said documents could “undermine our national security”……right?
Remember when Adam Schiff told you he had “proof” of Russian collusion?

Are you sure you should forge an opinion on the matter at this point?
You should do some due-dilligence, research ‘intent’ and how it relates to charges.
Also, didn’t Trump say the documents were not “top secret” since he de-classified them?

I’m thinking the indictment will improve his poll numbers and increase his popularity.
I bet stand for nothing fence-sitters are leaning right more and more everyday with all this bullshit going on.
Your thoughts?

It will increase his popularity amongst Republicans and decrease his popularity amongst Independents.

There's simply not enough of you to win elections. You need Independents. And Independents are highly negative on Trump. This makes it worse for you.

The indictment has peeled off a few Trumpers but more GOP.

The following indictments then the trials will do more of the same.

It will increase his popularity amongst Republicans and decrease his popularity amongst Independents.

There's simply not enough of you to win elections. You need Independents. And Independents are highly negative on Trump. This makes it worse for you.
Can you link us to that data?
OR
Should we go on “Because TDS’ers say so”?

He's having unwavering support tonight all over social media. This is going to make him stronger. Now as far as the republican contenders, they're being silent. They're in one hell of a predicament.
7oxg14.jpg

Forum List

Back