Will the ‘indictment’ have a negative affect on Trump’s poll numbers or will he still own the GOP?

Considering two impeachments, the Jan 6th council thing, the other indictment, endless slews of accusations and other assorted lawsuits I don't think it will have any negative impact.

This kind of shit is now just normal procedure to try and "get trump". They have done it so much now with nothing to show for it that it means nothing.

You don't get it, Resnic. Only you MAGAs like Trump. while the rest of the world despises him. He gets no new votes and only loses votes.

Obama's CIA director (who was never president with declassification authority) stole classified documents and gave them to his mistress in exchange for sex for years.

He was allowed to plead to a misdemeanor and got probation.

His name is David Petraeus.

So you are saying Trump should plead guilty?

Look forward to the court case. Why isn’t there one? Cue deep state nonsense response.
Of course, yesterday was proof. Trump did the same as all living presidents with classified documents. Except he had them secured and he is the only one being indicted over it. Biden even took them as a senator, which is against the law. Of course nothing will happen to him, proof of the deep state.

I’m thinking the indictment will improve his poll numbers and increase his popularity.
I bet stand for nothing fence-sitters are leaning right more and more everyday with all this bullshit going on.
Your thoughts?
The thing is that not everyone knows Trump is innocent. They're not going to take his word for it bc CNN and co. have been saying Trump is a liar, Trump is a liar for many years and no one wants to argue with the mighty CNN---:rolleyes:

despite the fact that CNN has been sued for lying and are just barely telling any objective truth at all... probably only accidentally
:rolleyes:

Considering two impeachments, the Jan 6th council thing, the other indictment, endless slews of accusations and other assorted lawsuits I don't think it will have any negative impact.

This kind of shit is now just normal procedure to try and "get trump". They have done it so much now with nothing to show for it that it means nothing.
he hewt they feewins...

:boo_hoo14:

God's Word says

Vengeance is mine.. (saith the Lord). I will repay

not that the dims have any claim to a legitimate gripe... far from it

Why would you ask? Obviously the intent of the indictment was to have a negative effect on Trump's numbers. That's the way they do in in Banana Republics.

Yes didn't a communist say, show me the man. I'll show you the crime? They did that with Russian collusion and they are doing it again. If Trump goes down for this, so should any other living president.
So you read the link which outlined Trumps blatant disregard for law related to handling documents and the admission he knew he had them illegally and lied about having them and moved them around to hide them from authorities as all ok?

I’m thinking the indictment will improve his poll numbers and increase his popularity.
I bet stand for nothing fence-sitters are leaning right more and more everyday with all this bullshit going on.
Your thoughts?

The GOP delights in corruption. Trump's numbers will go up.

Your thoughts?
After seeing how he boxed and stored in his Mar-A-Lago Club, mountains of top-secret documents, that if in the wrong hands could undermine our national security, I'm convinced he was criminally incompetent and worthy of the indictment.

Trump will be arrested and processed on Tuesday.
YXbWUTn.jpg

"The one page that’s of concern, obviously, if it’s true, is the tape recording that was made of a conversation ex-President Trump had with a writer who was writing a book about Meadows, in which he said: 'look, I have these documents. They’re secret. I could have declassified them when I was president, but I didn’t,'" Dershowitz explained. "And then either shows it to him or shows him that he has it."

So you read the link which outlined Trumps blatant disregard for law related to handling documents and the admission he knew he had them illegally and lied about having them and moved them around to hide them from authorities as all ok?
I trust it like Russian collusion, you loons done proved you will do anything to get rid of Trump. You cannot be trusted.

Forum List

Back