Will the ‘indictment’ have a negative affect on Trump’s poll numbers or will he still own the GOP?

If Biden were indicted he’d be excommunicated from the Democratic Party. Trump gets caught on audio violating a law he signed then indicted for it and suddenly we’re supposed to feel sorry for you conned cultists? Your god is a criminal. You stand for nothing other than some weird association with other idiots.

I’m thinking the indictment will improve his poll numbers and increase his popularity.
I bet stand for nothing fence-sitters are leaning right more and more everyday with all this bullshit going on.
Your thoughts?

Trump isn't trustworthy. He's deceitful. Look at the rules.

Wow, you're a lot duller than I suspected. I don't know why I keep being surprised by this, but I do.

Liberals and their unending lack of imagination.

Trump is very deceitful about confidential documents and national security. Remember when he exposed Israeli intelligence assets to the Russians?

I’m thinking the indictment will improve his poll numbers and increase his popularity.

This will make his followers like you even more rabid, that is for sure.

I bet stand for nothing fence-sitters are leaning right more and more everyday with all this bullshit going on.

Most of us that you call fence-sitters already do so, this though will change nothing.

Trump will get his day in court to defend himself against the charges just as he should. The fact he was a POTUS once and is running again should have no bearing on this at all

Your thoughts?

National security is important to Republicans too. Remember when Trump exposed Israeli intelligence assets to the Russians?

This indictment would seal Trump's nomination. Democrats are playing with fire.

You know you're just making Trump stronger with his supporters.

Who cares, you all already worshiped the man, now you worship him a bit more.

It is not like he has gained any followers

If Biden were indicted he’d be excommunicated from the Democratic Party. Trump gets caught on audio violating a law he signed then indicted for it and suddenly we’re supposed to feel sorry for you conned cultists? Your god is a criminal. You stand for nothing other than some weird association with other idiots.
Lol, Biden is owned by China and Russia. You loons make excuses for him.

I only worship God. Trump loves America and worked hard to help all Americans. Biden is only helping China and himself. So fuck off.

when-harry-met-sally-tissue.gif

Your thoughts?
The days get sadder and sadder when one party can abuse their power to such a degree.

I'm sure you will need it soon.
View attachment 793258
Tell me, is there a Biden or Hunter poster above your bed?

Neither. But there is a wonderful picture of Boquete Panama, which is where the wife and I plan to live out our golden years once we are ready to retire.

You all can have this country you have fucked into the ground with your mindless partisanship

Will the ‘indictment’ have a negative affect on Trump’s poll numbers or will he still own the GOP?​

Welcome to banana republic politics. The Bidetista regime taking the only step available to remain in power - jailing the opposition.

Neither. But there is a wonderful picture of Boquete Panama, which is where the wife and I plan to live out our golden years once we are ready to retire.

You all can have this country you have fucked into the ground with your mindless partisanship
Don't let the door hit you in the ass, this country will be better when you leave.

Forum List

Back