Will the ‘indictment’ have a negative affect on Trump’s poll numbers or will he still own the GOP?

It has nothing to do with admiring him. It is all about fairness.

Trump isn't a fair man. He's a liar and a cheat who has screwed over vendors, contractors, partners and investors his whole life.

Neither. But there is a wonderful picture of Boquete Panama, which is where the wife and I plan to live out our golden years once we are ready to retire.

You all can have this country you have fucked into the ground with your mindless partisanship
Yes, our two party system is destroying the country.

I am sure you think so, cannot have people left in the country that think for themselves and refuse to sell their soul to one party or the other.
You don't think, cnn does it for you. Good bye communist tool. You think the opposite party arresting their political opponent is a good thing. Well Biden stole classified documents as a senator and put them where Chinese representatives had access to them. But Trump! Like I said the United States will be better off without you.

You don't think, cnn does it for you.

I wouldn't know about CNN as I do not watch TV news. Why do you not tell me all about it.

You think the opposite party arresting their political opponent is a good thing.

The opposite party did not arrest anyone. The Fed Govt indicted someone. Your hysterics are a bit much this early in the morning.

Biden stole classified documents as a senator and put them where Chinese representatives had access to them.

Yes, and he should be charged as well, along with Pence and Hillary and anyone else that mismanaged classified information.

At this rate we'll have our first secession in five years. God willing.
Are you a daughter of the Southern Confederacy, by any chance?

ONLY Republican States dream and endlessly sign secession petitions.

It will not happen in five years. Nor in 50. Most Americans are not extremists as you are. Living in the past and hoping that religious extremism can become the power forever in this country is NOT being American. It was not in 1861, and it is not now.

God, does not want the Republicans to win in order to turn their horrendous laws perpetual.

Ban women's Rights.
Ban Books.
Ban Voting Rights.
Ban Health Care to those who need it.

THAT is what the Republicans have turned into for the past 40 years.

Look inside yourselves. Time to actually CARE about your neighbors and the Country, and not simply your old religious beliefs and the need to keep most of the country in shackles with horrible laws.

Obama's CIA director (who was never president with declassification authority) stole classified documents and gave them to his mistress in exchange for sex for years.

He was allowed to plead to a misdemeanor and got probation.

His name is David Petraeus.

I wouldn't know about CNN as I do not watch TV news. Why do you not tell me all about it.

The opposite party did not arrest anyone. The Fed Govt indicted someone. Your hysterics are a bit much this early in the morning.

Yes, and he should be charged as well, along with Pence and Hillary and anyone else that mismanaged classified information.
Like I said, good riddance.

They think this could never happen to them. They have no imagination and are dull.

people-living-in-makeshift-housing-in-cuba.jpg
They think that it could never happen to them. Why not? It's what happened in the French insanity. The result of our poor state of higher education.

It doesn’t prove any of your delusional conspiracy theories.
Just think Trump got impeached for a phone call about Biden. Now Biden is using the entire fbi and doj, to go after trump. When he stole classified documents as a senator and put them in an office which Chinese officials have access too. Biden better hope Trump goes to jail if he doesn't. Well if he lives till 2025, he will be in jail for treason.

Trump will not lose MAGA.

It will allow up to 60% of the GOP to vote for someone else in the primaries.

Either (1) wins the primaries then loses horribly to Biden, or (2) he forms a third-party, which he ends up in an ever larger Biden victory.

Forum List

Back