Will the ‘indictment’ have a negative affect on Trump’s poll numbers or will he still own the GOP?

Wow, you're a lot duller than I suspected. I don't know why I keep being surprised by this, but I do.

Liberals and their unending lack of imagination.
I suppose you think it's more imaginative to constantly whine about how sad you are?

But, that's what they want.

They think this could never happen to them. They have no imagination and are dull.

people-living-in-makeshift-housing-in-cuba.jpg

This isn't about any crime Trump committed. This is about monopolizing Trump's time so he can't run a presidential campaign.(institutional election fraud) It's exactly what lowlife Democrats did during his first term as President. Our deep state DOJ can now officially be identified as a terrorist organization .

This isn't about any crime Trump committed. This is about monopolizing Trump's time so he can't run a presidential campaign.(institutional election fraud) It's exactly what lowlife Democrats did during his first term as President. Our deep state DOJ can now officially be identified as a terrorist organization .
All correct.

I’m thinking the indictment will improve his poll numbers and increase his popularity.
I bet stand for nothing fence-sitters are leaning right more and more everyday with all this bullshit going on.
Your thoughts?
Americans of all political persuasions know by now that what's happening to Trump is political, partisan persecution. The Communist Democrat Party and their RINO puppets are throwing as much crap towards the wall as they possibly can with the hope that something/anything will stick.

They are desperate to keep Trump out of office because they know that this time around he'll appoint men to the DOJ that will do what past DOJs will NOT do, and that's bring political criminals to justice.

I’m thinking the indictment will improve his poll numbers and increase his popularity.
I bet stand for nothing fence-sitters are leaning right more and more everyday with all this bullshit going on.
Your thoughts?
The Dims are doing all his campaigning for him.

Forum List

Back