Will there be civil unrest/riots if Trump is found guilty?

Will there be civil unrest?

• Yes, cities torched, violence galore!

• Maybe some loud protests, but nothing really violent

• Just a social media meltdown, but nothing more

Results are only viewable after voting.
You all stopped being my fellow Americans when you stormed the Capitol and tried to overthrow an election you lost.

That day should have been the end of Donald Trump's political career. But you Mitlaufers are so afraid of him that you just can't stand up for what is right.
Defeating the destructive evil of leftism is what’s right.

You all stopped being my fellow Americans when you stormed the Capitol and tried to overthrow an election you lost.

That day should have been the end of Donald Trump's political career. But you Mitlaufers are so afraid of him that you just can't stand up for what is right.
Next time we’re bringing those 450 million guns.

I agree, but I think it goes beyond the political aspect of this.

For starters, we have an anti-Trump prosecutor, and an anti-Trump judge who is making a point of guiding the jury to what he wants the outcome to be. These people are HIGHLY motivated to go down in history as the ones who were part of taking down Trump

But here's the caveat. We are living in an America, or even world, where the quest to be a 'social media' star or influencer, now surpasses all other employment goals.

These jurors have had a lot of time to think to themselves, that if Trump is found guilty, it could lead to a gateway of stardom on social media. They will not only be pursued by existing social media personalities, but they may have goals of making their own stardom.

Frequently on Twitter, I will see individuals, mostly women, who are ordinary folks, but because of the luck of the draw, they were born 'pretty'. They'll have hundreds of thousands of followers, and they can do nothing more than fart out an opinion of Trump, and there will be hundreds of thousands of replies.

In the case of these jurors, they don't need to be 'pretty', they just need to be anti-Trump, and be involved in taking Trump down, and they will be stars!!!

Trump is a game show host and lifelong seeker of celebrity.

If your pool is from downtown NY you’ve got 85% Trump haters.
If your pool is from my county, you’ve got 85% Trump fans.
Yup.

Too fucking bad that trump did these things (allegedly ) in a Downtown he grew up in and was raised in, ONLY to switch to (R) because he knew how easy it was going to be to run his USUAL Con on his NEW party.

He turned on his own people, that is HIS fucking problem.

Yup.

Too fucking bad that trump did these things (allegedly ) in a Downtown he grew up in and was raised in, ONLY to switch to (R) because he knew how easy it was going to be to run his USUAL Con on his NEW party.

He turned on his own people, that is HIS fucking problem.
Everyone knows this is a kangaroo court fabricated for political purposes.
Thus Trump is rising in every poll.

Next time we’re bringing those 450 million guns.
The trump Cult bought them to the Capitol the First time on J6.
They were just to Cowardly to use them.

So are you 'promising' that THIS TIME you will use the guns?

Did you all forget what you tried to pull on January 6th?

Can you people ever point to anything other than January 6th? January 6th was an anomaly from the right wing. The vast majority of political violence and/or mischief in this country has been committed by left, currently, with the pro-Palestine rejects.

Oh, I hope you people are stupid enough to try it.
Well we know what you stupid people are capable of, that's for sure

Screenshot_20210726-121453_Chrome.jpg

Well, what's your thoughts. Will a guilty verdict in this Stalinist trial, lead to some disturbing days in places across the country?
Nah. Some violent freaks will do their thing here and there. But i honestly think a lot of people who vote for Trump would be relieved if he is convicted and does not get elected.

We have little expectation that a 'not guilty' verdict will generate violence.
Same too for a 'guilty' verdict.

I would suggest though, that we look to the reaction to Trump's announced loss of the election on November of 2020.

To wit:

So, there is a valid view that a 'guilty' verdict will spark a party in the street rather than violence.

Personally, me and my avatar would rather dance in the street and drink champagne......than shoot at anybody.

Your mileage may vary.

Forum List

Back