Will there be civil unrest/riots if Trump is found guilty?

Will there be civil unrest?

• Yes, cities torched, violence galore!

• Maybe some loud protests, but nothing really violent

• Just a social media meltdown, but nothing more

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well, what's your thoughts. Will a guilty verdict in this Stalinist trial, lead to some disturbing days in places across the country?

Most of the RW hotheads who would actually do it are serving time from the last time they did it.

The rest. The self described hard core patriots, will stay in the bedrooms and basements promising grave consequences for the left.

Well, what's your thoughts. Will a guilty verdict in this Stalinist trial, lead to some disturbing days in places across the country?

Meh. No biggie.

If Stalinist Progressives can't lock up their political opponents, are we still America 2.0 (aka. Glorious 1,000 year democrat Reich)?

You all stopped being my fellow Americans when you stormed the Capitol and tried to overthrow an election you lost.

That day should have been the end of Donald Trump's political career. But you Mitlaufers are so afraid of him that you just can't stand up for what is right.

I 'stormed the capital'? :auiqs.jpg: This has to be up there with the top 10 most stupid posts I've seen on this board.

But, not to worry, I feel the same about you, anyone that would cheer on the abuse of the justice system and support a corrupt piece of shit like Biden just because he has a 'D' after his name, isn't my fellow American either. 🤡

Did you all forget what you tried to pull on January 6th?
Yeah, a peaceful protest that democrat fifth columnists turned into a riot. No insurrection, and the overwhelming majority of the violence was antifa scum.

Yeah, a peaceful protest that democrat fifth columnists turned into a riot. No insurrection, and the overwhelming majority of the violence was antifa scum.
Total bullshit. You don’t even believe that nonsense

Will there be civil unrest/riots if Trump is found guilty?​

Just as much as if he isn’t. Either way I gotta go to Sam’s tomorrow and I’ll ad some nuke ‘em popcorn to the list.

I 'stormed the capital'? :auiqs.jpg: This has to be up there with the top 10 most stupid posts I've seen on this board.

But, not to worry, I feel the same about you, anyone that would cheer on the abuse of the justice system and support a corrupt piece of shit like Biden just because he has a 'D' after his name, isn't my fellow American either. 🤡

But I was sure I saw you there!

Most of the RW hotheads who would actually do it are serving time from the last time they did it.

The rest. The self described hard core patriots, will stay in the bedrooms and basements promising grave consequences for the left.
Yes, however every death and mutilation of your own from your own would-be satisfaction. You must infect the suburbs and resort areas with violence. Make sure low-income housing is built in these areas. Stop the privileged. What is most important is the resiliency of Progs also who believe in what you do. They must take a hit for the team. And frankly they doit from afar. Pure equality cannot be achieved without this. Let your patriots prove it also. And the richer Progs are not doing it. Use Marthas Vineyard as an example. Thousands of low-income homes there would be proof of your resolve. Do it.

I actually hate to think what will happen if Trump wins the presidency in Nov. Those leftists are insane and you have to be very afraid of the insane.

Forum List

Back