🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will there be civil unrest/riots if Trump is found guilty?

Will there be civil unrest?

• Yes, cities torched, violence galore!

• Maybe some loud protests, but nothing really violent

• Just a social media meltdown, but nothing more

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well, what's your thoughts. Will a guilty verdict in this Stalinist trial, lead to some disturbing days in places across the country?
Not enough choices! How about, MAGA hotheads engage in random acts of senseless violence? :dunno:

Why? Do you get joy out of civil unrest? You are intolerant and hate your fellow Americans that much? What exactly does that make you?
I think Joe is suggesting that somehow if repubs rioted like the dems did, the police would put a stop to it. Funny how that double standard works.

I hope you're wrong. Trumpers can be morons, sure, but I have no desire to see their tenderized brains strewn across the pavement.
Mobilization is underway.
1717025941907.jpeg

Huh? Got any proof of that? Oh wait, that’s another question that you won’t answer. Also, your troll response has nothing to do with what I asked of joe.
Haha, I just like to see trolls' reactions when they are treated the way they treat others.

Keep going!

To all: a board search will turn up enough insurrection apologism and excuse making from this guy to choke a whale. Enjoy.

Probably, because the right doesn’t have it in them to cause mass chaos like you all did.
What?

The riots by BLM do NOT define (D).
They are losers w/out a party.
Fuck them.

The rioters at the J6 Capitol aren't true (R), but they CLEARLY are a Strong Misguided and Misinformed ANGRY Cult.

Maybe ThisIsMe needs to read the posts made by Weatherman2020 in just this thread.

Oops, you’re confused. Trumpanzees are in charge of their beer bellies and racism, and that's about it. Deserters and traitors will be dealt with as they always have.

I hope you're wrong. Trumpers can be morons, sure, but I have no desire to see their tenderized brains strewn across the pavement.

Talk about conflicting comments.

Forum List

Back