Will you accept the outcome of this election?

Fetterman wins - nope

That is the really obvious one.

Each one taken individually, but fetterman winning is not at all believable
If he does, it's most likely rigged or the voter's are some ignorant ace people that need their damned voter cards revoked.

How much more stupid are these citizen voter's on the Democrat side going to get ? Is there no bottom ??

So the 2020 election was legitimate. Good, we agree.

A lot of your fellow conservatives don’t agree with you, but I do.
We depend on elections to go smoothly. Or as close to it as possible. I have seen some questionable elections in city politics and in national politics. The 2016 Presidential on election night shut down for three hours until Podesta showed up. That was squirrely. Trust is something that is earned when it is questioned.

This clown occupies the White House, solid proof of a stolen election.

Joe-Biden-discusses-prescription-drugs-and-entitlements-in-Illinois.jpg
Great point, because there is no way that Joe Biden actually won straight up in an election where so much was at stake.. I would think that even a Democrat moderate had to be thinking "wait what" ??

Trump should have won hands down, and he did until everyone went to sleep.

Sure, the same way Democrats did when Trump beat out your crooked venal traitor felon Hillary, and all your Party's collection of scum announced they were a 'Resistance Movement N Stuff'.
We’re a nation of sore loser crybabies. The left did it in 2016. The right has been doing it since 2020.

Trump legitimately won in 2016. Biden legitimately won in 2020. I will accept the results of whoever wins in the next few days. Do you agree? Or are you another sore loser crybaby who only accepts the results when his side wins?

We depend on elections to go smoothly. Or as close to it as possible. I have seen some questionable elections in city politics and in national politics. The 2016 Presidential on election night shut down for three hours until Podesta showed up. That was squirrely. Trust is something that is earned when it is questioned.
So B. Gotcha.

The election-denying has gotten out of hand. We’ve turned into a nation of sore losers who will throw a temper tantrum and make up ridiculous conspiracy theories if our side doesn’t win.

I swear that, regardless of who wins the election, I will accept the results. Can you say the same?

I’m not optimistic about our chances of winning. But it is what it is. You win some and you lose some. It’s that simple.

/——/ I’ll accept the results as long as democrats are ground into the dirt until their pink brain puss squirts out of their ears.

Not a lot of Republicans willing to accept the results regardless of the outcome. It’s almost always conditional with you guys. “I will only accept the results if…”

You either accept our democratic process and the will of the people or you don’t. You can’t pick and choose to believe in our democracy only when your side wins. It doesn’t work that way.

You’re making a mockery of one of our most cherished traditions that this nation is built upon, and a crucial component needed for the peaceful transition of power.

Last edited:
Plenty of partisanship on the left.

However the left is actually for improving the life of average Americans--all average Americans-- and reflects it in their legislation.

How often do you hear the phrase "Real Americans" from the right wing? As if you can't be a "Real American" if you think differently.

You fucking commies don't think there are any constitutional restraints on their giveaways to buy votes. You're wrong. To quote James Madison:

The powers reserved to the several States will extend to all the objects which, in the ordinary course of affairs, concern the lives, liberties, and properties of the people, and the internal order, improvement, and prosperity of the State. -James Madison Federalist 45

And Thomas Jefferson:

“Congress had not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but were restrained to those specifically enumerated; and that, as it was never meant they should provide for that welfare but by the exercise of the enumerated powers, so it could not have been meant they should raise money for purposes which the enumeration did not place under their action” - Thomas Jefferson (June 6, 1817)

But when did you commies ever worry about the Constitution?

The left and dominion stole the brazilian election.

but they couldn't pull off Israel and YOU KNOW they tried.

Forum List

Back