Will you choose Trump and his awful HC bill or the the Tea Party?

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
How is this a choice? The bill is terrible for your family. 17% approval rate and increases the he'll out of premiums. But Trump is setting it up as a chpice between Trump and the people who don't like it in order to make you support something so bad.

How can this be a question? It's like he's telling you to cut your nose off because people who like noses are haters. Is it that simple to move you guys to support the unpopular?

Trump's hands are clean, the Dem's gave Trump a get out of the Obamacare mess free card by voting no on the bill so Dem's again own Obamacare 100%.

Trump can move forward now on other important priorities freed from Obama's huge Obamacare mess. You libs blew your chance to stick the GOP and Trump with Obamacare.

Trump's hands are dirty, Ryan's are dirty, the TP's are dirty.

Let the two parties work together.

The two parties will never work together, let the ACA collapse...

Trump's hands are clean, the Dem's gave Trump a get out of the Obamacare mess free card by voting no on the bill so Dem's again own Obamacare 100%.

Trump can move forward now on other important priorities freed from Obama's huge Obamacare mess. You libs blew your chance to stick the GOP and Trump with Obamacare.

That has absolutely nothing to do with what I'm asking. Trump hasn't moved on. He's still tweeting about it and threatening to work with Dems.

How is this a choice? The bill is terrible for your family. 17% approval rate and increases the he'll out of premiums. But Trump is setting it up as a chpice between Trump and the people who don't like it in order to make you support something so bad.

How can this be a question? It's like he's telling you to cut your nose off because people who like noses are haters. Is it that simple to move you guys to support the unpopular?
You ClosedCaption might as well call it what it is -- TRUMPCARE.

Trump's hands are dirty, Ryan's are dirty, the TP's are dirty.

Let the two parties work together.

That's the opposite of what they did with ACA, they did not work with republicans at all. In the minds of those on the right, Obamacare was 10 steps in the wrong direction, working with dems to bring it 5 steps back is still in the wrong direction, why would we follow you're self serving advice?

You can't get un-fucked. All you can do is try to forget some of the bad foreplay.

This country has created a NOT FOR PROFIT hospital system where they can charge anything they want and just reinvest all the profits each year. Then you have insurance companies who charge high enough premiums to cover the costs and Obamacare restricting them to their profit margin. Then the government panders to the poor with fake insurance where they subsidize those who can't afford to use the insurance card they have because the deductible is too high. They have buy food first..

Obozocare, the rapist that keeps on screwing you no matter what happens.

Until (premiums + deductibles) are affordable for those actually working and paying for it, no revisions will pass. Let the freeloaders pay their "fairshare".

I am a Conservative that didn't vote for Trump because I felt he was a big government Liberal and it looks like I was right, at least on health care. I was afraid he was going to be another Bush and give away the store to the filthy Liberal agenda.

That bill was Obamacare Light.

What is really dumb is that the 193 Democrats didn't support it. It would have maintained government control of health care while fixing some of the more egregious things that Obamacare fucked up. They didn't think it out very well, did they?

By the way, just for the record. A Liberal Trump will do a million times better job than that batshit crazy far Left Crooked Hillary piece of shit.

You can't get un-fucked. All you can do is try to forget some of the bad foreplay.

This country has created a NOT FOR PROFIT hospital system where they can charge anything they want and just reinvest all the profits each year. Then you have insurance companies who charge high enough premiums to cover the costs and Obamacare restricting them to their profit margin. Then the government panders to the poor with fake insurance where they subsidize those who can't afford to use the insurance card they have because the deductible is too high. They have buy food first..

And your plan with a 17% rate is more unpopular than rape? I hear you bro!

By the way, just for the record. A Liberal Trump will do a million times better job than that batshit crazy far Left Crooked Hillary piece of shit.

Yeah, so far so good eh?

I said a million times better. That Crooked Hillary bitch is such an incompetent, corrupt and fucked up piece of shit that is owned by every sleazy special interest group in the country it doesn't take much to be a million times better than her. She would have been a disaster for this country on the heels of the Kenyan Catastrophe.

Trump won't be the Conservative Savior that we all hoped he would be. Especially having to fight that Democrat filth and the RINOs. Not only does he have to fight the Moon Bats in the Legislative Branch but also the Judicial Branch like that nitwit judge in Hawaii. However, he will do a much better job than that Crooked Hillary asshole. I think we all know that.

November 8th, 2016 was a great day for America. Not necessarily because Trump was elected but because Crooked Hillary wasn't .

The two parties will never work together, let the ACA collapse...

Along with the rest of the government

That sounds like a good plan for reelection. We tried America, now you're on your own. Vote for me again to solve problems!

I prefer not to trash the government like both parties seem to do, if no other reason than to save the Constitution.

No, what needs to be done is push the Article V movement to reduce the power over the federal government instead of letting this corrupt oligarchy to continue to rule over us with impunity.

It's so bad, they actually turned to Trump.

they're so desperate. it's cute

And your plan with a 17% rate is more unpopular than rape? I hear you bro!

Fake news polls. Obozocare MANDATED everyone buy insurance and 20 Million people said get fucked they'd rather pay the fine as it's cheaper and now there's no insurance companies to offer the plans because the model didn't create any profit without the people.

You can't reverse the Libtardo lobotomy. :fu:

Yeah, so far so good eh?

YES, next week Gorsuch, the week after that Infrastructure+Healthcare, then what? The Budget and Debt Ceiling? Then what? Trump will have most of his agenda thru in the first 100-days and can focus on improving the economy, which was his most important task, to get people working again. Tax Reform. Then what?

Yeah, so far so good eh?

I said a million times better. That Crooked Hillary bitch is such an incompetent, corrupt and fucked up piece of shit that is owned by every sleazy special interest group in the country it doesn't take much to be a million times better than her. She would have been a disaster for this country on the heels of the Kenyan Catastrophe.

Trump won't be the Conservative Savior that we all hoped he would be. Especially having to fight that Democrat filth and the RINOs. Not only does he have to fight the Moon Bats in the Legislative Branch but also the Judicial Branch like that nitwit judge in Hawaii. However, he will do a much better job than that Crooked Hillary asshole. I think we all know that.

November 8th, 2016 was a great day for America. Not necessarily because Trump was elected but because Crooked Hillary wasn't .

only to, rightwingnut, uneducated, white Christian supremacist males.

normal people know he's a disaster...that's why he has a 36% approval rating.

you're such jokes

Forum List

Back