Will You Really Take The (Covid 19) Vaccine After Watching This

This is a great short video that must be shared to the public. This is pretty much the way I understand it.

Didn't watch it all but I did like how it accused the pro-vax side of fear mongering and then spent the next several minutes doing exactly that.

Maybe they talk about it later but the part I watched didn't talk about the dangers of NOT getting vaccinated, only the vax dangers. Are they equally risky? I bet the danger of Covid is much greater than the danger of the vax.

Maybe you should watch the whole thing. The most at risk group--over 85 years old had a 99.2% survival rate. Every other group had a greater survival rate than that. But that's OK, you do what you want to do. I will not tell emperor Biden that he has a nice set of new clothes. Moron.

You may OK with having to go to a hospital or having long term issues, the odds of those are much higher. If your odds of having a mild case of covid are 99% while odds of having no problems with the vax are 99.999%, which would you choose?

We have no idea of what the effects are of the injection. We do know that tens of thousands have died from it compared to the 1976 swine flu in which 53 people died and the vaccine program was shut down. We also know that it is an experimental drug with only two months of clinical trials. Every other vaccine that has been brought to market has taken 8-12 years.

"We do know that tens of thousands have died from it"???? Sounds like Fake News to me. :linky:

I hope you're not using Tucker Carlson as a source. Dr Anthony Fauci, the US’ leading expert on infectious diseases and Chief Medical Advisor to President Joe Biden, has termed Carlson’s claims that covid vaccines are ineffective as “a crazy conspiracy theory.”

How many people have died from the covid vaccine in the US?

Fox News host Tucker Carlson has been widely condemned for suggesting thousands of US citizens have died from covid vaccines, a claim experts dismissed.

This is a great short video that must be shared to the public. This is pretty much the way I understand it.

Didn't watch it all but I did like how it accused the pro-vax side of fear mongering and then spent the next several minutes doing exactly that.

Maybe they talk about it later but the part I watched didn't talk about the dangers of NOT getting vaccinated, only the vax dangers. Are they equally risky? I bet the danger of Covid is much greater than the danger of the vax.

Maybe you should watch the whole thing. The most at risk group--over 85 years old had a 99.2% survival rate. Every other group had a greater survival rate than that. But that's OK, you do what you want to do. I will not tell emperor Biden that he has a nice set of new clothes. Moron.

You may OK with having to go to a hospital or having long term issues, the odds of those are much higher. If your odds of having a mild case of covid are 99% while odds of having no problems with the vax are 99.999%, which would you choose?

We have no idea of what the effects are of the injection. We do know that tens of thousands have died from it compared to the 1976 swine flu in which 53 people died and the vaccine program was shut down. We also know that it is an experimental drug with only two months of clinical trials. Every other vaccine that has been brought to market has taken 8-12 years.

"We do know that tens of thousands have died from it"???? Sounds like Fake News to me. :linky:

I hope you're not using Tucker Carlson as a source. Dr Anthony Fauci, the US’ leading expert on infectious diseases and Chief Medical Advisor to President Joe Biden, has termed Carlson’s claims that covid vaccines are ineffective as “a crazy conspiracy theory.”

Fox News host Tucker Carlson has been widely condemned for suggesting thousands of US citizens have died from covid vaccines, a claim experts dismissed.

Fauxchi has also contradicted every guidance that he has offered during the past two years. He also has admitted to lying about numerous aspects. See Rand Paul questioning Fauci about gain of function funding to the Wuhan lab. You really need to keep up junior.

Fauxchi has also contradicted every guidance that he has offered during the past two years. He also has admitted to lying about numerous aspects. See Rand Paul questioning Fauci about gain of function funding to the Wuhan lab. You really need to keep up junior.

Did I miss your link to the "We do know that tens of thousands have died from it" claim or would the link be to your anus?

Dr Fauci admitted he lied to us about wearing masks early on. He did it for an arguably good reason: to make sure healthcare workers had access. Was it the right decision? I don't know but I can't condone being lied to.

I did follow the gain of function discussion but also found this:
So, did the NIH’s grant to EcoHealth fund gain-of-function research at the Wuhan lab? There are differing opinions on that. As noted above, whether research is “likely” or “reasonably anticipated” to enhance transmissibility can be subjective.​
EcoHealth and the NIH and NIAID say no. “EcoHealth Alliance has not nor does it plan to engage in gain-of-function research,” EcoHealth spokesman Robert Kessler told us in an email. Nor did the grant get an exception from the pause, as some have speculated, he said. “No dispensation was needed as no gain-of-function research was being conducted.”​
You really need to keep up old man.

Did I miss your link to the "We do know that tens of thousands have died from it" claim or would the link be to your anus?

Dr Fauci admitted he lied to us about wearing masks early on. He did it for an arguably good reason: to make sure healthcare workers had access. Was it the right decision? I don't know but I can't condone being lied to.

So, did the NIH’s grant to EcoHealth fund gain-of-function research at the Wuhan lab? There are differing opinions on that. As noted above, whether research is “likely” or “reasonably anticipated” to enhance transmissibility can be subjective.​
EcoHealth and the NIH and NIAID say no. “EcoHealth Alliance has not nor does it plan to engage in gain-of-function research,” EcoHealth spokesman Robert Kessler told us in an email. Nor did the grant get an exception from the pause, as some have speculated, he said. “No dispensation was needed as no gain-of-function research was being conducted.”​

VAERS reporting over 5600 deaths. European reporting over 10,000 deaths due to injection. Try to keep up. The deaths are increasing. Again, we don't know the effects of these drugs. Those are all facts.

VAERS reporting over 5600 deaths. European reporting over 10,000 deaths due to injection. Try to keep up. The deaths are increasing. Again, we don't know the effects of these drugs. Those are all facts.

VAERS is a questionable source, but even if true are there more deaths from the virus or the vaccine?

As states across the U.S. expand the eligibility for getting a COVID-19 shot, a conservative website blasted out a warning from Europe.

The Gateway Pundit claimed two of the vaccines being used in the United States are behind thousands of deaths and injuries in Europe.

"From Europe: 3,964 people have died from adverse drug reactions for COVID-19 ‘vaccines’ – 162,610 injuries," said the headline of the March 28 story, which was shared on Facebook.

The Facebook post was flagged as part of Facebook’s efforts to combat false news and misinformation on its News Feed. (Read more about our partnership with Facebook.)

The Gateway Pundit cites information from Global Research, a Canadian website run by the Centre for Research on Globalization, which was accused by NATO of posting conspiracy theories, spreading Russian disinformation and undermining Western media.

The post specifically looks at vaccines from Pfizer/BioNTech, Moderna and AstraZeneca, offering a breakdown of the different injuries and deaths purportedly associated with each vaccine using numbers from a European Union-maintained database called EudraVigilance.

The implication is the COVID-19 vaccines are harmful and could result in injury or death.

However, the numbers are taken out of context to exaggerate the risk of vaccines.

The EudraVigilance database itself cautions the information it collects is for "suspected side effects ... but which are not necessarily related to our caused by the medicine."

"Information on suspected side effects should not be interpreted as meaning that the medicine or the active substance causes the observed effect or is unsafe to use," EudraVigilance’s website says. "Only a detailed evaluation and scientific assessment of all available data allows for robust conclusions to be drawn on the benefits and risks of a medicine."

Taking the raw data of possible COVID-19 vaccination reactions at face value and using them without context is an oft-used tactic by people attempting to undermine public confidence in the vaccines, according to the New York Times. They frequently interpret the numbers from EudraVigilance or from its United States counterpart, the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System, as evidence of the vaccines’ dangers.

Since VAERS doesn’t show whether an adverse event was caused by the vaccine or occurred coincidentally, it’s generally not useful on its own for assessing whether a vaccine poses a risk to human health, Dr. Walter Orenstein, associate director of the Emory Vaccine Center in Atlanta, previously told PolitiFact.

VAERS is a questionable source, but even if true are there more deaths from the virus or the vaccine?

As states across the U.S. expand the eligibility for getting a COVID-19 shot, a conservative website blasted out a warning from Europe.

The Gateway Pundit claimed two of the vaccines being used in the United States are behind thousands of deaths and injuries in Europe.

"From Europe: 3,964 people have died from adverse drug reactions for COVID-19 ‘vaccines’ – 162,610 injuries," said the headline of the March 28 story, which was shared on Facebook.

The Facebook post was flagged as part of Facebook’s efforts to combat false news and misinformation on its News Feed. (Read more about our partnership with Facebook.)

The Gateway Pundit cites information from Global Research, a Canadian website run by the Centre for Research on Globalization, which was accused by NATO of posting conspiracy theories, spreading Russian disinformation and undermining Western media.

The post specifically looks at vaccines from Pfizer/BioNTech, Moderna and AstraZeneca, offering a breakdown of the different injuries and deaths purportedly associated with each vaccine using numbers from a European Union-maintained database called EudraVigilance.

The implication is the COVID-19 vaccines are harmful and could result in injury or death.

However, the numbers are taken out of context to exaggerate the risk of vaccines.

The EudraVigilance database itself cautions the information it collects is for "suspected side effects ... but which are not necessarily related to our caused by the medicine."

"Information on suspected side effects should not be interpreted as meaning that the medicine or the active substance causes the observed effect or is unsafe to use," EudraVigilance’s website says. "Only a detailed evaluation and scientific assessment of all available data allows for robust conclusions to be drawn on the benefits and risks of a medicine."

Taking the raw data of possible COVID-19 vaccination reactions at face value and using them without context is an oft-used tactic by people attempting to undermine public confidence in the vaccines, according to the New York Times. They frequently interpret the numbers from EudraVigilance or from its United States counterpart, the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System, as evidence of the vaccines’ dangers.

Since VAERS doesn’t show whether an adverse event was caused by the vaccine or occurred coincidentally, it’s generally not useful on its own for assessing whether a vaccine poses a risk to human health, Dr. Walter Orenstein, associate director of the Emory Vaccine Center in Atlanta, previously told PolitiFact.

You better believe it's a questionable source. How much do you want to bet that there are idiots actively posting fake information on there about their "adverse side effects," when they've never even gotten the shot.

Lying Trash Propaganda!!!

99.75% of people are in hospitals because they did NOT get vaccinated!!!

20% of confirmed cases have not recovered from Covid-19.

You also keep Lying claiming Covid Death numbers were from others causes of death / co-morbidity. Total bullshit because weekly death totals from all causes skyrocketed! That would be impossible if they were re-labeling heart disease as Covid!!!
View attachment 491524

From your own link--Moderna vaccines have been found to be 95% and 94% effective, respectively, at preventing symptomatic infections. Now, please explain why I would want to inject an experimental drug that is 94-95% effective for a virus that I have a greater than 99% chance of surviving. Kind of like sitting in an inner tube to protect me from drowning on a cruise ship.

Thats why you better just do it.

He did it for an arguably good reason:
There is no good reason for an official who works for us to lie to us. If it had been Trump lying, you would have been calling for his head. Hypocrite.
Did I miss your link
You repeated the same info on post #44 you ignorant bastard. You, like your demented messiah, have no defense of your position so you either lie or condone lying--either way a typical lying democrat.

So, what do you think? Do you trust a pharma company with a two month clinical trial as opposed to all other vaccines with 8-12 year trials? Just an fyi, I'm not anti vaccine. I just received a tetanus Tdap two days ago.

You better believe it's a questionable source. How much do you want to bet that there are idiots actively posting fake information on there about their "adverse side effects," when they've never even gotten the shot.

You and your buddy alang1216 have quoted the most unreliable sources in the US and while accusing others of getting their info from Fascist Book, you actually defend and quote them. You two are miserable wastes of air.

Lying Trash Propaganda!!!

99.75% of people are in hospitals because they did NOT get vaccinated!!!

20% of confirmed cases have not recovered from Covid-19.

You also keep Lying claiming Covid Death numbers were from others causes of death / co-morbidity. Total bullshit because weekly death totals from all causes skyrocketed! That would be impossible if they were re-labeling heart disease as Covid!!!
View attachment 491524

From your own link--Moderna vaccines have been found to be 95% and 94% effective, respectively, at preventing symptomatic infections. Now, please explain why I would want to inject an experimental drug that is 94-95% effective for a virus that I have a greater than 99% chance of surviving. Kind of like sitting in an inner tube to protect me from drowning on a cruise ship.

Thats why you better just do it.

I wouldn't walk across the street to see any of those "bands?" even if you paid me $10,000 to do it. LOL Fuck em, more power to the promoter.

So, what do you think? Do you trust a pharma company with a two month clinical trial as opposed to all other vaccines with 8-12 year trials? Just an fyi, I'm not anti vaccine. I just received a tetanus Tdap two days ago.
I trust that pharma operated under the guidance of the CDC and NIH, so yes, I trust their findings. This vax is new but the mRNA technology is not.

He did it for an arguably good reason:
There is no good reason for an official who works for us to lie to us. If it had been Trump lying, you would have been calling for his head. Hypocrite.
Did I miss your link
You repeated the same info on post #44 you ignorant bastard. You, like your demented messiah, have no defense of your position so you either lie or condone lying--either way a typical lying democrat.
As I said before, I can't condone being lied to, can you? Were you calling for Trump's head when Woodward revealed Trump lied about the dangers of the vaccine?

You and your buddy alang1216 have quoted the most unreliable sources in the US and while accusing others of getting their info from Fascist Book, you actually defend and quote them. You two are miserable wastes of air.

Uhhh, what? Since when do I defend and quote facebook? LOL

I accuse you of getting your info from facebook because that's precisely where it originated from. The streamer that you quoted your covid information airs their stream on facebook. The information about yearly covid deaths that you referenced was from an internet meme posted originally posted on facebook. The next thing you say about covid will likely have come from facebook, because that's where all your disinformation and conspiracy theories comes from. It's immaterial if you watched this material posted somewhere else, if that is even the case. The vast majority of you wacky right wingers and anti vaxxers get all your "facts" from shadowy figures online that never reveal themselves when sought out for clarification on their posts, or it's from some extremely partisan site with bad grammar and spelling. They have no references, no verifiable sources for their information, and zero accountability for any lies they post online. They just know that if they post something ridiculous that you ppl will eat it right up.

I trust that pharma operated under the guidance of the CDC and NIH, so yes, I trust their findings. This vax is new but the mRNA technology is not.

This is the first time mRNA has been tested in humans. It was tested on animals about 10 years ago. They all died, not from the initial injection but from a virus that was introduced later. Interesting that the pharmas skipped the animals and went straight to humans this time around.

Got the Moderna 'two shot' Moderna vax. Wife has on-going health issues and her doctor recommended me getting the shot as well as her. I never thought Covid was the threat they cracked it up to be anyway and have suffered no ill effects from the shot. The whole thing is nothing but a Democrat lie.

Me, too. I hope the anti-vaxxers find there are going to be places where they're not welcome. It's your decision, join society as it is or live on the fringes with the rest of the virus variant factories.
How are folks that don't get vaxed on the 'fringes?' You just made that shit up. I got the vax but it don't give a shit whether you got one or not. The whole thing is a Democrat political sham, get over it, move on and shut the fuck up.

This is the first time mRNA has been tested in humans. It was tested on animals about 10 years ago. They all died, not from the initial injection but from a virus that was introduced later. Interesting that the pharmas skipped the animals and went straight to humans this time around.
I could find nothing about early animal testing but I did find this:

mRNA vaccines: an idea more than 30 years in the making

Forum List

Back