Will you vaccinate?

Nosmo King

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2009
Buckle of the Rust Belt
If, God willing, a COVID-19 vaccine is developed and available come Autumn, will you take it? So much cynicism and mistrust has been sown, some foolish people refuse to vaccinate their children against readily preventable contagions.

Will this cynicism drive your decision to not avail yourself and your family of a COVID-19 vaccine?

If public health officials recommend a vaccination, would their advice weigh more in your attitude than if an elected official advised you? Do you not trust doctors because they were not elected by the people? If so, who's going to tell Jared?

If, God willing, a COVID-19 vaccine is developed and available come Autumn, will you take it? So much cynicism and mistrust has been sown, some foolish people refuse to vaccinate their children against readily preventable contagions.

Will this cynicism drive your decision to not avail yourself and your family of a COVID-19 vaccine?

If public health officials recommend a vaccination, would their advice weigh more in your attitude than if an elected official advised you? Do you not trust doctors because they were not elected by the people? If so, who's going to tell Jared?
NOT A CHANCE IN HELL!!!!

NOT A CHANCE IN HELL!!!!
Why?

Wuhanvirus is a multi-faceted designer bioweapon that won't have an effective vaccine for 3-5 years.
Just my take on it.

NOT A CHANCE IN HELL!!!!
Why?
thats a long list,,
the first is I dont know a single person involved in the time between its made and then given to me,,,
nor is there proof it will work,,,,

Damned right I will. I'm old enough that getting this disease would probably be bad news, even worse for my SO. The only way I would not take it immediately would be the very real possibility that the testing regimen ends up being so rushed that it seems dangerous to be among the first.

no fucking way I don't play politics with my life and this shit pile covid 19 is nothing but politics

The ONLY way I would even consider it would be if my employer requires it (and they might). If I could not find another job fast enough I might have to get the shot to maintain my employment until I was able to find a different job.

No we will not accept any so-called COVID-19 vaccination. Read extensively the literature that illustrates the history of coronavirus and similar virus vaccinations for they are as rare as a living Tasmanian Wolf. Worry not, I am certain millions of others will welcome Ahab's white whale into their veins.

"To the last, I grapple with thee; From Hell's heart, I stab at thee; For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."
--Melville

Yes, of course.

I don't take the flu shot and I am not taking a shot over this shit
The mortality rate associated with COVID-19 may be "considerably less than 1%," instead of the 2% reported by some groups, write Anthony Fauci, MD, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, and colleagues in an editorial published February 28 in the New England Journal of Medicine.

I would. I haven't been harmed by one yet. Yes, I would trust public health officials and doctors before a politician. I am not a large enough contributor to any politicians for them to give a damn about me.

Forum List

Back