WINNING!: Record 153,513,000 Employed...

I thought you Obama nut suckers claimed he saved the economy?
He did

Crooked Donnie ruined it

How so? Please define 'Ruined?' Or are you just spewing Democrat Fake News Bullshite, and hoping no one notices?
RUINED

Trump himself described Obama's 255,000 jobs last July as a disaster

What else would you call 205,000 jobs but ruining the great Obama's economy?

Obama was adding people to the welfare dole at the same time he was claiming more people were doing the very thing that reduces those numbers.

What's so great with Obama about record numbers on food stamps and record non participation in the workforce?
The Great Bush Recession of 2008 put people on the welfare dole

Never said it didn't. However, unemployment was also going up.

The black President wanted us to believe that more people were working because of him while, at the same time, those getting something associated with less people working was happening.

Only people like you are stupid enough to believe more can be working while more people are getting handouts makes sense.

So much Trump winning. :dance:

Record 153,513,000 Employed in July; 62.9% Labor Force
Participation

President Trump was awake early on this "employment report" Friday, tweeting about jobs, regulation-busting, and consumer confidence, among other things.

A few hours later, the Labor Department's Bureau of Labor Statistics said the economy added 209,000 jobs in July; the number of employed people jumped by 345,000 to 153,513,000 in July, setting a third straight monthly record; the number of Americans counted as not in the labor force, meaning they don't have a job and are not looking for one, dropped for a third straight month to 94,657,000; and the nation's unemployment rate also dropped a tenth of a point, to 4.3 percent...

More:
Record 153,513,000 Employed in July; 62.9% Labor Force Participation
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

And you somehow think this is all because of Trump.

Yeah right.

I know, good news for Americans is bad news for y'all butthurt Democrats these days. It's no surprise y'all now only have 15 Governorships among the 50 states. You nutters are YUUUUGE fails. :)

It's sad the day when people who get to vote appear to be children.

I only spoke the truth. Good news for Americans is bad news for y'all Democrats these days. And despite what your Fake News Media is telling you, your Party is collapsing. Down to only 15 Governorships. It's a YUUUGE corrupt fail.

Part time burger flipping jobs

The economy is a disaster

He did

Crooked Donnie ruined it

How so? Please define 'Ruined?' Or are you just spewing Democrat Fake News Bullshite, and hoping no one notices?
RUINED

The Economy is far from 'Ruined', ya big ole Snowflake loon. Like i said, lay off the Democrat Fake News. It's rotting your brain. :rofl:

Part time burger flipping jobs

The economy is a disaster

He did

Crooked Donnie ruined it

RUINED

The Economy is far from 'Ruined', ya big ole Snowflake loon. Like i said, lay off the Democrat Fake News. It's rotting your brain. :rofl:

205,000 is not ruined?

When a community organizer can get 255,000 in the same month?

He did

Crooked Donnie ruined it

RUINED

205,000 is not ruined?

No, that's not 'Ruined.' You're just a deranged Trump-Hater Snowflake. The Economy is blistering along. But hey, hatas gon hate. Y'all suck.

He did

Crooked Donnie ruined it

RUINED

205,000 is not ruined?

No, that's not 'Ruined.' You're just a deranged Trump-Hater Snowflake. The Economy is blistering along. But hey, hatas gon hate. Y'all suck.
Donnie Dealmaker can't even deliver what the Kenyan community organizer gave us

Making America great....my ass

RUINED

205,000 is not ruined?

He does cover up with lots of make-up..

Participation

President Trump was awake early on this "employment report" Friday, tweeting about jobs, regulation-busting, and consumer confidence, among other things.

A few hours later, the Labor Department's Bureau of Labor Statistics said the economy added 209,000 jobs in July; the number of employed people jumped by 345,000 to 153,513,000 in July, setting a third straight monthly record; the number of Americans counted as not in the labor force, meaning they don't have a job and are not looking for one, dropped for a third straight month to 94,657,000; and the nation's unemployment rate also dropped a tenth of a point, to 4.3 percent...

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

And you somehow think this is all because of Trump.

Yeah right.

I know, good news for Americans is bad news for y'all butthurt Democrats these days. It's no surprise y'all now only have 15 Governorships among the 50 states. You nutters are YUUUUGE fails. :)

It's sad the day when people who get to vote appear to be children.

I only spoke the truth. Good news for Americans is bad news for y'all Democrats these days. And despite what your Fake News Media is telling you, your Party is collapsing. Down to only 15 Governorships. It's a YUUUGE corrupt fail.

No, you didn't speak the truth, you spoke like someone who thinks they can gain an advantage by being like "my dad has a bigger penis than your dad" and that didn't impress me at high school and it certainly isn't worthy of an ADULT.

He did

Crooked Donnie ruined it

RUINED

205,000 is not ruined?

He did

Crooked Donnie ruined it

RUINED

205,000 is not ruined?

The community organizer knew how to get people on food stamps. A record high of over 47 million compared to a significantly lower amount now.

RUINED

205,000 is not ruined?

47 million on food stamps? That's a good thing except to the Kenyan community organizer that though the more the better.

RUINED

205,000 is not ruined?

47 million on food stamps? That's a good thing except to the Kenyan community organizer that though the more the better.
The Great Bush Recession of 2008 put people on food stamps

Obama got 13 million Americans jobs

205,000 is not ruined?

I know it did. That's what happens when people lose jobs.

Obama put over 13 million more on food stamps. That isn't what happens when there are claims that jobs were created.

When jobs are lost, it's normal for social welfare users to go up. It's not normal for record numbers to be on social welfare when unemployment goes down or claims of it going down are made. That's the bullshit you're trying to state.

205,000 is not ruined?

I know it did. That's what happens when people lose jobs.

Obama put over 13 million more on food stamps. That isn't what happens when there are claims that jobs were created.

When jobs are lost, it's normal for social welfare users to go up. It's not normal for record numbers to be on social welfare when unemployment goes down or claims of it going down are made. That's the bullshit you're trying to state.

Bingo! Case closed. :thup:

When jobs are lost, it's normal for social welfare users to go up. It's not normal for record numbers to be on social welfare when unemployment goes down or claims of it going down are made.
Mostly true. But it is normal for there to be a lag between job recovery and a decrease in food stamps. And wouldn't you also expect the decrease in food stamps to be slower than their increase, especially if the jobs recovery, and in cease in average wages, was slow?

When jobs are lost, it's normal for social welfare users to go up. It's not normal for record numbers to be on social welfare when unemployment goes down or claims of it going down are made.
Mostly true. But it is normal for there to be a lag between job recovery and a decrease in food stamps. And wouldn't you also expect the decrease in food stamps to be slower than their increase, especially if the jobs recovery, and in cease in average wages, was slow?

I would expect the rate of increase to be the same as the decrease. If someone loses a job in January and they start getting food stamps in February, if they get a job in July, I'd expect them to be off of food stamp by August. If you want to say that's a lag, I can go along with that. However, it's not as long of a lag as you make it out to need to be.

I would expect the rate of increase to be the same as the decrease. If someone loses a job in January and they start getting food stamps in February, if they get a job in July, I'd expect them to be off of food stamp by August. If you want to say that's a lag, I can go along with that. However, it's not as long of a lag as you make it out to need to be.
You're assuming the new job pays the same as the old job. Personally I'd prefer someone get a lesser job, and get off of unemployment insurance but stay on food stamps a little longer, rather than stay on both.

And you do realize that the number of SNAP recipients has been going down for a few years, now, right? Slowly, but clearly going down.

You're assuming the new job pays the same as the old job. Personally I'd prefer someone get a lesser job, and get off of unemployment insurance but stay on food stamps a little longer, rather than stay on both.

And you do realize that the number of SNAP recipients has been going down for a few years, now, right? Slowly, but clearly going down.

I'm sure you do. That's how freeloader enablers think. How about they stay on neither and start being responsible for themselves.

As far as assuming, you assume they make less.

I realize that when Obama was claiming more people were working jobs, the food stamp numbers were going up. You do know that despite claims that Obama saved the economy, food stamp use hit record highs when the claims were being made.

Participation

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®
More Americans employed during Obama's last 6 months than Trump's first 6 months.
Obama keeps kicking the pussygrabber's ass.

Participation

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®
More Americans employed during Obama's last 6 months than Trump's first 6 months.
Obama keeps kicking the pussygrabber's ass.
How embarrassing for the mighty Trump

After mocking Obamas "disaster" of an economy he can't even do better than a community organizer from Kenya

Forum List

Back