Wisconsin Lawmaker Moves To Decertify 2020 Election

Trump likes them. Rittenhouse and his mother drink with them.. They are perverts ..

New Proud Boy Rules: Less Fighting, Less Wanking
In the past, “third degree” Proud Boys were prohibited from masturbating more than once a month. But the new rules, under a section in the bylaws dubbed “No Wanks,” extends that ...

Proud Boys: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com
Proud Boys Are Only Allowed to Masturbate Alone Once a Month & They Revere the Housewife While Maligning the Feminist Never ask a woman her advice on relationships. If you want to know how to hunt...
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:Daily Beast :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Yes, some states did that. None of them have been proven to have any significant fraud in them.

Those claiming the election was stolen have the burden of proof on them. They are making extraordinary claims, which requires extraordinary proof, not just speculation.
That is a way of avoiding the real issue. There were obviously problems with the 2020 election in several states. . We need to take those problems seriously to help retore public trust in our electoral process

Why Do Most Countries Ban Mail-In Ballots?: They Have Seen Massive Vote Fraud Problems​

152 Pages Posted: 9 Aug 2020 Last revised: 26 Apr 2021

John R. Lott

Crime Prevention Research Center
Date Written: August 3, 2020

Abstract​

Thirty-seven states have so far changed their mail-in voting procedures this year in response to the Coronavirus. Despite frequent claims that President Trump’s warning about vote fraud/voting buying with mail-in ballots is “baselessly” or “without evidence” about mail-in vote fraud, there are numerous examples of vote fraud and vote buying with mail-in ballots in the United States and across the world. Indeed, concerns over vote fraud and vote buying with mail-in ballots causes the vast majority of countries to ban mail-in voting unless the citizen is living abroad.

There are fraud problems with mail-in absentee ballots but the problems with universal mail-in ballots are much more significant. Still most countries ban even absentee ballots for people living in their countries.

You want to see proof of numbers? Fine. Here's Trump's crowd.

Romney got bigger crowds than Obama, how did that work out for him?

Yeah, well neither did you dollface proving my point as well.

I did in fact check what this guy said. First I found out that not all the counties had uploaded data to SURE as of when he made his statement, and he knew this also but he still put out his statement knowing that people like you would not even bother to check.

Then I went to the SURE site and found the final reported numbers...6,979,668 votes were cast in the state for the 2020 election, while 6,915,283 were accepted as valid, leaving 64,385 more voters that votes since some ballots were not accepted.

That is a way of avoiding the real issue. There were obviously problems with the 2020 election in several states. . We need to take those problems seriously to help retore public trust in our electoral process

No really there were not. You have been told that for a year now, but it simply is really not accurate. Also the things that were "problematic" about those several states (all states Trump lost oddly enough) happened in just about every state in the union...but they are only problematic in the states Trump lost...this is how you can tell it is bullshit.

Also, if there was cheating for POTUS, that means that every vote on the ballot is included, thus the entire election should be called into question, all those seats won by the GOP are never called into question, why is that if there were real problems with the election? Has a single member of congress that claims there was fraud but also won in Nov 2020 been willing to say their own victory was not valid? Even one?

I did in fact check what this guy said. First I found out that not all the counties had uploaded data to SURE as of when he made his statement, and he knew this also but he still put out his statement knowing that people like you would not even bother to check.

Then I went to the SURE site and found the final reported numbers...6,979,668 votes were cast in the state for the 2020 election, while 6,915,283 were accepted as valid, leaving 64,385 more voters that votes since some ballots were not accepted.

Romney did not energize or motivate conservatives to get out and vote. He is the guy who lost the election which most thought was impossible to lose.

Romney did not energize or motivate conservatives to get out and vote. He is the guy who lost the election which most thought was impossible to lose.

Just pointing out that there really is no correlation between crowd size and election victories.

Trump made the election about him, it came down to Trump vs Not-Trump. Basically a reversal of 2016 when it was Hillary vs Not-Hillary. There were more not-Trumpers than Trumpers. It is pretty much that simple.

No really there were not. You have been told that for a year now, but it simply is really not accurate. Also the things that were "problematic" about those several states (all states Trump lost oddly enough) happened in just about every state in the union...but they are only problematic in the states Trump lost...this is how you can tell it is bullshit.

Also, if there was cheating for POTUS, that means that every vote on the ballot is included, thus the entire election should be called into question, all those seats won by the GOP are never called into question, why is that if there were real problems with the election? Has a single member of congress that claims there was fraud but also won in Nov 2020 been willing to say their own victory was not valid? Even one?
Whether you acknowledge it or not, these problems existed. I don’t want a repeat of that. I guess you do.

Whether you acknowledge it or not, these problems existed. I don’t want a repeat of that. I guess you do.

Just pointing out that there really is no correlation between crowd size and election victories.

Trump made the election about him, it came down to Trump vs Not-Trump. Basically a reversal of 2016 when it was Hillary vs Not-Hillary. There were more not-Trumpers than Trumpers. It is pretty much that simple.
I don’t know that your claim is accurate.

Why only POTUS?

The nuttier they are the more the Trump base loves them even though they anti-constitution and anti-democracy. The reign of Trump is over, the people fired him and the sore losers are trying to shred our entire electoral in order to reinstal the monster.
Trump got a record number of LEGITIMATE VOTES winning more counties than he won in 2016. DEMS cheated by stuffing the ballot boxes in certain FEWER counties in the swing states. It's obvious----no way that fuck up biden got more votes with far fewer counties than Obama, Hilliary, or trump.

That still doesn't explain why there were more votes than voters, all it explains is why there were more votes than voters actually counted.
They’re decided by numbers of votes.

And you really think the people shouting "we love Trump" voted for Biden? Isn't that a key indicator for you?

Why only POTUS?
Because the cheating clearly happened in certain DEM controlled counties----they were stuffing ballots and flooding our borders with illegals to cheat.

That still doesn't explain why there were more votes than voters, all it explains is why there were more votes tha

there were not. I gave you the correct numbers. And you still ignore them.

There were 64,385 more voters than tallied votes because not all ballots are accepted.

Thank you for proving me correct once again. Even when given the exact numbers you ignore them.

And you really think the people shouting "we love Trump" voted for Biden? Isn't that a key indicator for you?
It’s not a key indicator.

I’m sure every one of those people shouting we love Trump voted for Trump. How many did you see shouting it?

Sorry guys, I edited post 195, I didn't realize that it was cut off.

Forum List

Back