Wolff: "Not Sure It's All True"

A passage from author Michael Wolff’s upcoming anti-Trump book warns readers that events depicted may not be true.
Anti-Trump Author Admits Unsure if Own Book All True
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh now he is suddenly not sure if it's all true or not. No he pulled this bs so dumbasses would buy his book that's what his fake plan. LIE , CHEAT, STEAL in order to win the suckers that's how Leftist Trump haters work.

:lol:

That's some amazing spin, right there.

The passages in question:

"Many of the accounts of what has happened in the Drumpf White House are in conflict with one another; many, in Trumpian fashion, are baldly untrue. These conflicts, and that looseness with the truth, if not with reality itself, are an elemental thread of the book."

"Sometimes I have let the players offer their versions, in turn allowing the reader to judge them. In other instances I have, through a consistency in the accounts and through sources I have come to trust, settled on a version of events I believe to be true."

Just another political gossip book much like the Donna Brazile book got Hillarys critics all fired up for a few weeks this will do the same with the Trump critics then it will be forgotten.

Last edited:
lol

upload_2018-1-5_13-8-6.png

Heck, when even Slate.com says it is probably hogwash, you know this gossip columnists reputation precedes him. Lol

Did he not say somewhere that the quotes are "re-creations".

Everyone can guess as to what that means.

Last edited:
Again the book amounts to nothing more than the fake news Russia-propaganda-filled 'Trump Dossier Part Deux'...

Or, to be more accurate - in other words, some many people in the White House lied to him on the record that he can't be sure who was telling the truth.

No..

'In other words the book if full of shit. Some of it true, some of it not'

(Sounds like reporting for CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, WSJ, NPR, etc.... :p )

Or, to be more accurate - in other words, some many people in the White House lied to him on the record that he can't be sure who was telling the truth.

No..

I'll be happy to post the quote from the book again, if you didn't understand it the first time.

From your link:
Lengthy, private conversations are reported verbatim, as are difficult-to-ascertain details like what somebody was thinking or how the person felt.

Wolff attributes his book to "more than two hundred interviews" with people including Trump and "most members of his senior staff." According to the news website Axios, Wolff has dozens of hours of tapes to back up what he said.

One revealing part of this book is how much Trump’s staff hated his guts.
That’s been a prevailing theme from so many who have worked with him and for him over the past 5 decades.

No..

I'll be happy to post the quote from the book again, if you didn't understand it the first time.

Wolf says he does not even believe the book is true....but snowflakes gobble that shit up. :p

No..

Wolf says he does not even believe the book is true....but snowflakes gobble that shit up. :p

No, Wolff said that he was lied to so much on the record that he can't tell who was telling the truth.

It's really not the silver bullet of discrediting that you want it to be.

No..

(Sounds like reporting for CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, WSJ, NPR, etc.... :p )
playing devil’s advocate here... if only HALF of Trump’s staff said he is an idiot, moron, unfit to serve.... isn’t that extremely revealing in itself?????
I don’t expect an answer from a fraud like you.

tens of millions of people are and will be reading the book.
Tens of people will be reading this thread to put everything in perspective.

Forum List

Back