Wolff: "Not Sure It's All True"

No, Wolff said that he was lied to so much on the record that he can't tell who was telling the truth.
You can try 15 ways to say the same thing - whatever makes you feel all toasty inside - Wld said he does not even believe his own book. ... but snowflakes consumed with hate will eat that shit up... 'Nuff said

:lol:

That's some amazing spin, right there.

The passages in question:

"Many of the accounts of what has happened in the Drumpf White House are in conflict with one another; many, in Trumpian fashion, are baldly untrue. These conflicts, and that looseness with the truth, if not with reality itself, are an elemental thread of the book."

"Sometimes I have let the players offer their versions, in turn allowing the reader to judge them. In other instances I have, through a consistency in the accounts and through sources I have come to trust, settled on a version of events I believe to be true."
And how is the OP untrue?

No, Wolff said that he was lied to so much on the record that he can't tell who was telling the truth.
You can try 15 ways to say the same thing - whatever makes you feel all toasty inside - Wld said he does not even believe his own book. ... but snowflakes consumed with hate will eat that shit up... 'Nuff said

You can try to spin it as much as you like, but it won't change the reason why Wolff doesn't believe everything in his book - because most of the people in the White House that he talked to are either lying, incompetent, or both.

You can try to spin it as much as you like, but it won't change the reason why Wolff doesn't believe everything in his book - because most of the people in the White House that he talked to are either lying, incompetent, or both.
Dude, too special! LOL. You are showing how blind you truly are.

"Many of the accounts of what has happened in the Drumpf White House are in conflict with one another; many, in Trumpian fashion, are baldly untrue. These conflicts, and that looseness with the truth, if not with reality itself, are an elemental thread of the book."

"Sometimes I have let the players offer their versions, in turn allowing the reader to judge them. In other instances I have, through a consistency in the accounts and through sources I have come to trust, settled on a version of events I believe to be true."

Did I say that it was "untrue"?

I said it was spin. Factually correct, but meant to mislead in terms of meaning.

You can pretend to be blind as long as you like. But I wouldn't count on expecting others to agree with you.

Did I say that it was "untrue"?

I said it was spin. Factually correct, but meant to mislead in terms of meaning.
Huh? What’s the difference

You can pretend to be blind as long as you like. But I wouldn't count on expecting others to agree with you.
Most everyone in here will

It tickles me to death Trump's Chumps are all worked up over someone lying.

Oh, man. That is fucking PRICELESS. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What the author actually said:
"Many of the accounts of what has happened in the Trump White House are in conflict with one another; many, in Trumpian fashion, are baldly untrue. These conflicts, and that looseness with the truth, if not with reality itself, are an elemental thread of the book.

Trump and his USMB supporters are so upset somebody LIED! :lol::lol::lol:

aptopix_campaign_2016_trump.jpg

How does he know it was lies if he couldn’t tell the truth? Lol
In other words the book if full of shit. Some of it true, some of it not.

Or, to be more accurate - in other words, some many people in the White House lied to him on the record that he can't be sure who was telling the truth.

No..

'In other words the book if full of shit. Some of it true, some of it not'

I'll be happy to post the quote from the book again, if you didn't understand it the first time.

Wolf says he does not even believe the book is true....but snowflakes gobble that shit up. :p

It's really not the silver bullet of discrediting that you want it to be.

How does he know it was lies if he couldn’t tell the truth? Lol

Or, to be more accurate - in other words, some many people in the White House lied to him on the record that he can't be sure who was telling the truth.

No..

I'll be happy to post the quote from the book again, if you didn't understand it the first time.

Wolf says he does not even believe the book is true....but snowflakes gobble that shit up. :p

It's really not the silver bullet of discrediting that you want it to be.

Read his actual quote, and you'll understand. He got many contradictory claims. If two people each make opposing claims, logically one or both must be lying.

Wolff recorded and wrote down the stories Trump's lackeys told him.

Wolff is saying some of Trump's lackeys might have been lying. He reports, you decide.

I don't understand how the pseudocon tards could be so upset that Trump hired a bunch of liars. Everyone else already knew this a long time ago!

A passage from author Michael Wolff’s upcoming anti-Trump book warns readers that events depicted may not be true.
Anti-Trump Author Admits Unsure if Own Book All True
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh now he is suddenly not sure if it's all true or not. No he pulled this bs so dumbasses would buy his book that's what his fake plan. LIE , CHEAT, STEAL in order to win the suckers that's how Leftist Trump haters work.

lol, I'd say if only half of what I've heard about it is true that's more than enough.

Forum List

Back