Woman Forced to Leave Texas for Abortion

I

Missed the part where anyone was 'forcing" her to leave the state...
Time to "not force" men to go out of state if they want prostate care.
I cannot fathom the level of cruelty it takes to force this woman to go to court to ask for life saving surgery, and then getting the order, and then this criminal AG, goes to court and gets her order overturned.

What is wrong with these people.

There was a Florida woman who was forced to carry a non-viable fetus to term. She already had one child so her little one was excited about getting a baby brother or sister, and she knew the baby wouldn't live so in addition to that torment, was the trauma it forced on the whole family. The baby live for 90 minutes, unable to breathe, so they also had to watch the baby suffer and die, and then go home and tell their child the baby had died.

Last week a woman in Mississippi, who had a miscarriage at home, was arrested and charged with indignity to a corse, when she disposed of the remains of the fetus.

When abortion is illegal, women who have miscarriages fall under suspicion.
It's only about con-trol.

YEP.
But only Teaxass teabaggers think it's a good idea to increase the killing of children.
By selling more guns........to children.

Texas gun laws are loosened by GOP lawmakers after ...

View attachment 871940
The Texas Tribune
https://www.texastribune.org › 2022/05/24 › texas-gu...
May 24, 2022 — Gov. Greg Abbott and other Republican leaders signaled an openness to some gun restrictions after recent mass shootings.
The min age in texas is 18

The same as the voting age

Do you consider an 18-year old to be a child?

How many pregnancies have you had?
That has nothing to do with the subject, you can have as many as you want, you can abort if you wish, none of my business however my option is pro abortion is just people that dehumanize and believe death is acceptable.

Libs could say the same thing about elderly people if they become a nuisance to the children
Agree, and that's the way it should be, on the advice of a doctor, or several.
Dying with dignity, should be a right , just as in a DNR.

YEP.
But only Teaxass teabaggers think it's a good idea to increase the killing of children.
By selling more guns........to children.

Texas gun laws are loosened by GOP lawmakers after ...

View attachment 871940
The Texas Tribune
https://www.texastribune.org › 2022/05/24 › texas-gu...
May 24, 2022 — Gov. Greg Abbott and other Republican leaders signaled an openness to some gun restrictions after recent mass shootings.
Nobody forces you to own a gun.

The min age in texas is 18

The same as the voting age

Do you consider an 18-year old to be a child?
Yes.
More so now days than 40+ years ago.
Look at the results, from back then and now.
Kids nowadays want instant gratification, whether it be revenge, promotion, a certain lifestyle or thuggery.

The thing is, you leftwingers are posturing as if you actually care about the unborn child. You don't. You just want to zap it earlier.

The thing is, you rightwingers are posturing as if you actually care about the unborn child. You don't. You just want full control over the people.

Yes.
More so now days than 40+ years ago.
Look at the results, from back then and now.
Kids nowadays want instant gratification, whether it be revenge, promotion, a certain lifestyle or thuggery.
If you want yo raise the voting age along with the gun age to 21 or even 25 i will support you

And lets not overlook prohibiting children under 25 from sex change procedures without parents permission

If you want yo raise the voting age along with the gun age to 21 or even 25 i will support you
I agree.
Kids these days fail to see the repercussion of their actions.
I knew them at 10 years old, a long time ago, as far as guns, living things die, when people aim to kill with a gun or knife.
And lets not overlook prohibiting children under 25 from sex change procedures without parents permission
I don't care.
My kids are out of the house, fortunately, they didn't choose that route.
BUT. if they did, they're paying for it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back