Woman who miscarried charged with a crime.

how do you know god killed it??

It was stillborn. The Autopsy confirmed that. So that means that nothing the woman or any other human did caused the death of the Baby. Yet these innocent lives, loved and cherished by God are snuffed out at a horrendous rate. Thirty percent of pregnancies end in miscarriages.

It was stillborn. The Autopsy confirmed that. So that means that nothing the woman or any other human did caused the death of the Baby. Yet these innocent lives, loved and cherished by God are snuffed out at a horrendous rate. Thirty percent of pregnancies end in miscarriages.
but how do you know god killed it

but how do you know god killed it

There really isn’t anyone left is there? I mean if some other deity like being was slaughtering 30% of the pregnancies wouldn’t God send his army of Angels to protect the unborn who are blameless and blessed?

There really isn’t anyone left is there? I mean if some other deity like being was slaughtering 30% of the pregnancies wouldn’t God send his army of Angels to protect the unborn who are blameless and blessed?
you ever heard of this thing called death from natural causes??

you religious nutjobs depend to much on your god and then want to blame him for everything bad,,

you ever heard of this thing called death from natural causes??

you religious nutjobs depend to much on your god and then want to blame him for everything bad,,

Natural causes. So let me get this straight. If a woman has an abortion she is a murderer. Even if statistically 30% of those pregnancies would have ended in either a stillbirth or miscarriage. Those are awful people. They are murdering a creation of the Lord. But the 30% who have a miscarriage. They’re just unlucky? Nobody is to blame?

Natural causes. So let me get this straight. If a woman has an abortion she is a murderer. Even if statistically 30% of those pregnancies would have ended in either a stillbirth or miscarriage. Those are awful people. They are murdering a creation of the Lord. But the 30% who have a miscarriage. They’re just unlucky? Nobody is to blame?
you do your creative writing class proud,,

if a women murders her child with an abortion or by any other means that has nothing to do with stats from miscarriages,,

a death by miscarriage is just death from natural causes just like a bad heart or prostate cancer,, and yes I would call that unlucky,,

Any woman in Texas, Ohio or other Red States that passed these barbaric anti abortion laws is taking her life into her hands. What happened to that woman in Texas who had to leave the state can happen to ANY woman who gets pregnant.

But this is what happens when deranged Republican Hacks like Abbott are elected to high office.
They don't care about women. They don't even care about about children. The objective is to impose traditional hierarchies and gender roles on society.

Forum List

Back