Woman who miscarried charged with a crime.

Rush Limbaugh used to call such stories a “See I told you so” moment.

Brittany Watts was still hooked to an IV, sick for almost a week from a potentially fatal miscarriage, when a detective from the Warren Police Department in Ohio stepped into her hospital room. He assured her that she wasn’t in any trouble.

For more than an hour, Detective Nick Carney interviewed Watts, 33, about the details of that morning and the whereabouts of the nearly 22-week-old fetus that was declared nonviable two days earlier. As Watts described miscarrying in her bathroom, a nurse at Mercy Health — St. Joseph Warren Hospital rubbed her shoulders and told her everything would be okay, Watts told The Washington Post in a series of text messages.

Two weeks later, Carney arrested Watts on charges of felony abuse of a corpse for how she handled the remains from her pregnancy. If indicted and found guilty, she faces up to a year in prison along with a fine of up to $2,500, her lawyer said.

If Republicans cared about the child half as much as they did the Fetus we would have free medical and the best funded schools in the world for the kids.

But they don’t care. Not even half as much.

The lessons learned. First. Never trust a Republican legislator. Second. Never trust a cop. Ever.

How can this woman be charged from something she had no control. Sheer madness.

Just using the words murder and abortion in the same sentence identifies you as a religious extremist. The religious right is not complicated.
no it doesnt,, all that means is I know abortions dont happen on accident and since they are the intentional unjustified killing of another human being thats murder,,

I dont need religion to tell me that,,

and thats not even getting into my personal experience on the subject,,

no it doesnt,, all that means is I know abortions dont happen on accident and since they are the intentional unjustified killing of another human being thats murder,,

I dont need religion to tell me that,,

and thats not even getting into my personal experience on the subject,,
Blah blah blah. You will hear about this and the Texas case on the campaign trail.

deny what?? I dont need religion to tell me murdering children is wrong,,

The Woman had a miscarriage, she did NOT murder her fucking baby. The hospital refused her treatment for the miscarriage. She had to return home and sit on a toilet, which BTW most Women do when they miscarry.

YOU do NOT nor does anyone else decide what a Woman can do with her body, she and she alone has dominion over her body. YOU have no right tell a Woman, any Woman what she can and cannot do with her body, her body her choice.

YOU don't like abortions, then don't get one. But do NOT think for one fucking second that you have the right decide for any Woman. YOU do not give shit about any baby after it is born, the right to life ends at birth.

Last edited:
The Woman had a miscarriage, she did murder fucking body. The hospital refused her treatment for the miscarriage. She had to return home and sit on a toilet, which BTW most Women do when they miscarry.
"she did murder fucking body"

what des that mean??

Of course not, the entire article is spin bullshit.

BTW - the mother herself called the child “her baby”.

Does it make you feel good trying to treat children as meat?

It was a fucking miscarriage, the Woman was refused treatment at a hospital. What part of that is so fucking hard to understand.

Forum List

Back