Women cannot be trusted with their own bodies

Case citations? Which ones have been litigated? None. However, severely mentally compromised women that are in state custody are routinely given birth control. Why? Because they are so often raped. Particularly by workers at their facility. Sad, but it happens. It's not like they are going to complain. When there is a failure and the woman becomes pregnant, no one asks her if she wants an abortion. It's part of protocol. I know of one case, a young girl was in a vegetative state. She was raped by a janitor. Her parents requested that the child be brought to term so they would have a grandchild. That's the only one I know of where a severely compromised woman was allowed to have the baby.
So you have no proof to your statement that this occurs in 2023 vs. 1963.

When people talk about women controlling their own bodies, I always wonder why that concept is never extended to the developing women still in the womb?

......... or does this indicate only males can be aborted?

why is there never talk of men controlling their bodies? why does insurance pay for pills for men to get hard ...if nature says those days are over shouldnt men accept that? why arent men told to close their legs? why arent men ever held responsible for accidental pregnancies?

why is there never talk of men controlling their bodies? why does insurance pay for pills for men to get hard ...if nature says those days are over shouldnt men accept that? why arent men told to close their legs? why arent men ever held responsible for accidental pregnancies?
So, THAT'S why you want to see women aborted?

I had not realized.

Women we are told are smarter than men. They know better. their intelligence has taken over most of the intellectual employment. Yet we are in decline. As compared to other nations. Especially China. Near every massive military and private projects are much more expensive now. We have massive costs to correct the issues on those projects. Why? I do not understand this.

Women we are told are smarter than men. They know better. their intelligence has taken over most of the intellectual employment. Yet we are in decline. As compared to other nations. Especially China. Near every massive military and private projects are much more expensive now. We have massive costs to correct the issues on those projects. Why? I do not understand this.

old white men rule this country and are too afraid of women to let them succeed ...there is war on women by the gop

This is all part in the grand scheme of things, namely to preserve/return to traditional hierarchies and gender roles. Back to the good ol days of total patriarchy.

old white men rule this country and are too afraid of women to let them succeed ...there is war on women by the gop
We were the envy of the world our first 150 years, back before women could vote. Looks like we did pretty good without them sticking their nose in politics.

We were the envy of the world our first 150 years, back before women could vote. Looks like we did pretty good without them sticking their nose in politics.
You might as well face it. Women are not going back into the kitchen, gays are not going back into the closet and blacks are not going back to the rear of the bus. And that's all there is to it.

Forum List

Back