Womens hostility to Trans women.

It is certainly a lie to so characterize the Mormon religion. No, we most certainly are not a “mysogynistic sexual-dominance cult”. I have nothing to do with the Southern Baptists, but as far as I know, your characterization of them with that slur is likely just as wrong and just as uncalled-for as your use if that slur against my religion.

You know damned well the kinds of things that your religion has been involved in. And you know what the southern baptist cult has been involved in, too. Both the southern baptist and mormon cults are awash in misogyny, as well as homophobia, teach it, fund it, and groom girls into it.
Religion has to adapt to a mental issue? I don't think so.

From what I have been seeing and hearing, religion IS a mental issue.
Not surprising coming from you. I'll take your comment with a grain of salt.
Fine. I'm not involved in prostituting the teachings of Jesus. I am not involved in the cults.
I'll pray for you.

You have long supported misogynistic and sexual-dominance cults on USMB.

As with nearly everything that you post, that's a lie, and you know damned well that it is a lie.

There is not any organization that can honestly or rationally be described as a “misogynistic and sexual-dominance cult” that I support; and you know damn well that you have absolutely no basis on which to make such a claim about me.

She is a hypocrite that’s it. She hates people categorizing people then she turns around and does the same.

I hate people categorizing whole groups of people based on some innate characteristic that they share. An individual can be categorized based on his or her conduct.

Southern baptists and mormons have been very public for decades about spreading their bigotry around, against women and other groups, and in doing so they have stood out among the various religions. I distinguish between southern baptists and the larger Baptist community, which has some very fine members who make and have made great contributions to our nation. I don't know if there are different sub-groups of mormons. What has come out of their leadership in Salt Lake City has been quite bigoted.

Southern baptists and mormons have been very public for decades about spreading their bigotry around, against women and other groups, and in doing so they have stood out among the various religions. I distinguish between southern baptists and the larger Baptist community, which has some very fine members who make and have made great contributions to our nation. I don't know if there are different sub-groups of mormons. What has come out of their leadership in Salt Lake City has been quite bigoted.

Again, you're just lying, and you know damn well that you are lying, and everyone else knows that you are lying.

What is the point to it, anyway? Do you believe you're convincing anyone of anything other than your own lack of honesty and ethics? Do you want to be known as a pathological liar, who is incapable of telling the truth about any subject?

As with nearly everything that you post, that's a lie, and you know damned well that it is a lie.

There is not any organization that can honestly or rationally be described as a “misogynistic and sexual-dominance cult” that I support; and you know damn well that you have absolutely no basis on which to make such a claim about me.

She is a hypocrite that’s it. She hates people categorizing people then she turns around and does the same.

I hate people categorizing whole groups of people based on some innate characteristic that they share. An individual can be categorized based on his or her conduct.

In the last 20 plus years I haven’t heard of what you claim in the Mormon church. However, I’m not a Mormon and I don’t follow them. I know individuals who are Mormon and are honest, kind and make good neighbors. Not sure why you are intolerant and bigoted.

In the free world a person can alter his body to conform to any image he has in his feverish head. They can pretend to be infants or even have body parts amputated and become wheelchair bound if it satisfies their fantasy. The unalterable fact of science is that genetic men who alter their bodies with surgery and a constant dose of chemicals are not and can never become "women". Male college athletes who decide to rid themselves of their male parts and compete as women are fraudulently stealing athletic scholarships from women. Why shouldn't genetic women feel resentment?

In the last 20 plus years I haven’t heard of what you claim in the Mormon church. However, I’m not a Mormon and I don’t follow them. I know individuals who are Mormon and are honest, kind and make good neighbors. Not sure why you are intolerant and bigoted.

This Is So On: California vs. the Mormon Church
Mormongate -- The Church's Cover-up of its Prop 8 Funding | HuffPost

This not the first time that they have exhibited misogyny and homophobia.

It is not "intolerant and bigoted" to oppose intolerance and bigotry.

One and ten year old articles, 10 years ago we didn’t allow gay marriage in every state. Times and people change, try to keep up.

You are bigoted and intolerant to anyone that does not agree with you. I have no reason to track or read about Mormons. My neighbors seem fine to me. My other neighbors are lesbians and they are good people, we all get along. I don’t go tracking or read about Mormons, they are no threat to me. I treat people as individuals. Both my neighbors have chosen their lifestyles and as long as they treat me well, then I am good with them.

One and ten year old articles, 10 years ago we didn’t allow gay marriage in every state. Times and people change, try to keep up.

You are bigoted and intolerant to anyone that does not agree with you. I have no reason to track or read about Mormons. My neighbors seem fine to me. My other neighbors are lesbians and they are good people, we all get along. I don’t go tracking or read about Mormons, they are no threat to me. I treat people as individuals. Both my neighbors have chosen their lifestyles and as long as they treat me well, then I am good with them.

I don't care what my neighbors believe or don't. I get along with all of them. I do care when people use their beliefs as a justification for attacking others or to play identity politics. I don't waste my time "tracking" anyone. What would be the point? Some people make the news by doing these things, and it comes to my attention and everyone else's. Unfortunately, we now face a strange intermingling of some religious groups and politics and the phenomenon of some religious groups trying to attack other groups that are defined by some characteristic other than religion, as well as other religious groups.

Judging others why you keep yourself pristine. If things ever get bad, they will revert to time honored traditions. And hopefully any bad in those will not be repeated. The thing is, you are supposed to be better. You are not. Just more expensive. And if the economy ever tanks, you won't be that any longer.

This conversation seems to have gotten off topic.
It is not a matter of intolerance when the vast majority is entirely prepared to leave a tiny minority in peace to 'identify' as wished yet does not itself join the minority in this endeavor. It is not tolerant on the part of a tiny minority to attempt to impose a view on the majority.

Male college athletes who decide to rid themselves of their male parts and compete as women are fraudulently stealing athletic scholarships from women. Why shouldn't genetic women feel resentment?

No need to use the term “genetic women”. Using it that way, like using “cis…”, only lends credence to the absurdity that there are other kinds of “women” than those who are biologically female. If you must use a qualifier, I suggest saying “actual women”, so as to make it clear that you're referring only to those who really are women, and not to fake “women”.

Those who openly promote immorality, madness, and outright evil are very fond of labeling any opposition as “bigotry”. This seems to be the whole of your complaint, here, against Mormonism; that we stand against the evil and madness that you wish to promote. That and some minor legal technicalities concerning how we went about campaigning against this evil and madness.

As far as I am concerned, being condemned by your kind as any kind of “bigot” is no condemnation at all, but a compliment. In fact, to not be considered by your kind to be a “bigot” would be a condemnation to me, as it would mean that I had no moral standards for which I was willing to stand.

Last edited:
Male college athletes who decide to rid themselves of their male parts and compete as women are fraudulently stealing athletic scholarships from women. Why shouldn't genetic women feel resentment?

No need to use the term “genetic women”. Using it that way, like using “cis…”, only lends credence to the absurdity that there are other kinds of “women” than those who are biologically female. If you must use a qualifier, I suggest saying “actual women”, so as to make it clear that you're referring only to those who really are women, and not to fake “women”.

I like bio woman vs a trans woman. That is our world we live in, brought to us by the filthy dems. So as long as it is our world, got to do the best we can.

Labour’s Lisa Nandy vows to ‘redouble her efforts’ standing up for trans rights after barrage of ‘hate and anger’

This is a link to a UK article but I suspect it holds true the world over.

Why are women so hostile to trans women ?
Tommy, are these "hostile women" considered misogynists because of this? what if they are "hostile" because they see/feel men have found another way to oppress them by becoming them? do you think transgender women are just as much women as those women that are mad at them? or do you believe this is nothing more than women just being mad at each other so it's nothing new? do you really believe that if something in the UK is true of women it then has to be true of all women?...do you think "liberal thinking" is an oxymoron or a double negative? :abgg2q.jpg:...man what an upside down lot
No its a genuine question. My philosophy in life is to accept people as they would like. Good manners cost nothing. This just seems to be an anomaly.I struggle to see it as a conspiracy against women. I might add that the hostility seems to be coming from left wing groups of women who are generally sound on the big issues.

Sure, that is fine. But if you go out on a date nice to know is she / he has a pee-pee or a slit?

Labour’s Lisa Nandy vows to ‘redouble her efforts’ standing up for trans rights after barrage of ‘hate and anger’

This is a link to a UK article but I suspect it holds true the world over.

Why are women so hostile to trans women ?
She’s representative of all women?

stupid

Behold the freakshow of degeneracy, narcissism and mental illness that is pagan leftism all around. Homofascism, feminazism, trangenderfascism: all cut from the same chunk of sickness.

It's not nice to be hostel toward the mentally ill.
The mentally ill not only can be hostel to non-mentally ill, they are often killers of anyone who doesn't stand up to their hate. It's the human condition you cannot stop, but a victim can stop their own death with the right equipment when threatened. It's called self-defense.

Forum List

Back