Womens hostility to Trans women.

Labourā€™s Lisa Nandy vows to ā€˜redouble her effortsā€™ standing up for trans rights after barrage of ā€˜hate and angerā€™

This is a link to a UK article but I suspect it holds true the world over.

Why are women so hostile to trans women ?
First of all, they arenā€™t ā€œtrans womenā€, they are cross-dressing faggots.

Most gay men hate women. Now the cross-dressing queers are highjacking their sports and invading their privacy in bathrooms and locker rooms.

It's hilarious that you refer to the orange whore as "Mr. Trump." This guy was regularly seen at Studio 54 and claimed that his "battle" against STDs was the equivalent of serving in Vietnam.
And this nonsense has What to do with women's sports?

We need a moderator in here to clean out all the off topic garbage.

All of the A list celebrities were seen at Studio 54 back in the day.

As far as Mr. Trump's "claim" about STD's , that was what is known as a "joke". It was said on a humor program hosted by Howard Stern.

You might not think that is was funny, and you may not have been entertained by the Stern-Trump banter. But that doesn't change the fact of what it was, an attempt to be funny, not an attempt at a serious discussion.

Is this the way you defend someone who has been immoral all of his life, according to the standard that you purport to support, all the while rambling about the nation being "wholesome" in some way? Your opinion of someone else's lifestyle is irrelevant.

If someone else's "morality" would ever be your business, and if the standard that you purport to be "wholesome," no same-sex relationships of whatever sort, and heterosexuals going by the rule of no sex until marriage, and no sex with anyone but one's marriage partner afterward, go take a poll, even among your friends, folks at the neighborhood bar, and military buddies, and find out how many people have actually ever adhered to it. How many men and women were eligible to wear white garments at their weddings?

Labourā€™s Lisa Nandy vows to ā€˜redouble her effortsā€™ standing up for trans rights after barrage of ā€˜hate and angerā€™

This is a link to a UK article but I suspect it holds true the world over.

Why are women so hostile to trans women ?
First of all, they arenā€™t ā€œtrans womenā€, they are cross-dressing faggots.

Most gay men hate women. Now the cross-dressing queers are highjacking their sports and invading their privacy in bathrooms and locker rooms.

1550510277292.jpg

You have supported both Southern Baptists and Mormons, both misogynistic sexual-dominance cults. Read your own material.

It is certainly a lie to so characterize the Mormon religion. No, we most certainly are not a ā€œmysogynistic sexual-dominance cultā€. I have nothing to do with the Southern Baptists, but as far as I know, your characterization of them with that slur is likely just as wrong and just as uncalled-for as your use if that slur against my religion.

You know damned well the kinds of things that your religion has been involved in. And you know what the southern baptist cult has been involved in, too. Both the southern baptist and mormon cults are awash in misogyny, as well as homophobia, teach it, fund it, and groom girls into it.

You have supported both Southern Baptists and Mormons, both misogynistic sexual-dominance cults. Read your own material.

It is certainly a lie to so characterize the Mormon religion. No, we most certainly are not a ā€œmysogynistic sexual-dominance cultā€. I have nothing to do with the Southern Baptists, but as far as I know, your characterization of them with that slur is likely just as wrong and just as uncalled-for as your use if that slur against my religion.

You know damned well the kinds of things that your religion has been involved in. And you know what the southern baptist cult has been involved in, too. Both the southern baptist and mormon cults are awash in misogyny, as well as homophobia, teach it, fund it, and groom girls into it.
Religion has nothing to do with men stealing victories from qualified women.

Religion has to adapt to a mental issue? I don't think so.

From what I have been seeing and hearing, religion IS a mental issue.

Not surprising coming from you. I'll take your comment with a grain of salt.

Let's not be quite as incisive: Religion has proved to be quite useful in the hands of usually old, power-hungry men to exert control over a needy sheeple by pandering to their mental issues. That way, religion (or spirituality) might be seen as salvageable as a way towards self-improvement, while also allowing for the bigoted, malignant, venomous influence it has exerted throughout history as an institutionalized search for supremacy and control - control over women in particular.

No such thing as a trans woman.

The majority of women know that and see it as a mental illness. They don't want them in personal spaces and not around their children. I know I don't

Those are just flat-out lies about Mormonism. I can't really speak for the Southern Baptists, but you're almost certainly lying about them, just as you are lying about Mormonism. You know damn well that you are lying, and so does everyone else who reads your lies.

Those are just flat-out lies about Mormonism. I can't really speak for the Southern Baptists, but you're almost certainly lying about them, just as you are lying about Mormonism. You know damn well that you are lying, and so does everyone else who reads your lies.
She has to change the subject to lie. Even this kind of idiot cannot bring themselves to admit they really want male superiority to put women in their place. So they have to change the narrative. It's surprising that a mod hasn't cleaned up all the off topic stuff.

Not surprising coming from you. I'll take your comment with a grain of salt.
Fine. I'm not involved in prostituting the teachings of Jesus. I am not involved in the cults.

This is part of a growing worldwide trend for disturbed people to become obsessed with any issue involving sex, sexuality, sexual orientation, and gender. It accomplishes absolutely nothing of any good use to anyone. All it amounts to is a gigantic show of psychological insecurity.

There is nothing wrong with simply accepting people for who they are and treating people with respect and kindness, and everything right.

While scrolling down the linked article, I came upon one Kaitlin Bennett and googled her. What a dipshit. Why is she running around confronting people? She's got biiiiggg problems.
This kind of obsession is generally the preserve of the crazy right wing .You can see the gathering on this thread already.This seems a bit more complex though.

So you believe that men that think they are women should be able to compete in womenā€™s sports, because their feelings of who they are outweigh science and logic?

Trans-women are attacking women, invading their sports, their locker rooms, their restrooms, insisting that lesbian women are "trans-phobic" if they won't have sex with them. That's why so many women are hostile to the trans movement.

You are a male. You don't even have any place in the argument. How do you know anything about women or why any woman is hostile toward anyone? You seem to like "conservative women," the women who willingly step into the "Uncle Tom" role of repudiating the dignity of their own sex to obey and spread their legs for men who despise and want to dominate women in general.

You are a female. You have no place in the argument. How do you know anything about transgender women?

You have long supported misogynistic and sexual-dominance cults on USMB.

As with nearly everything that you post, that's a lie, and you know damned well that it is a lie.

There is not any organization that can honestly or rationally be described as a ā€œmisogynistic and sexual-dominance cultā€ that I support; and you know damn well that you have absolutely no basis on which to make such a claim about me.

She is a hypocrite thatā€™s it. She hates people categorizing people then she turns around and does the same.

How long have you been a Southern Baptist and a Mormon?

Forum List

Back