Women's shelter might be shut down due to transgenders

Hey stupid. Bears arent humans. Men and women are. :rolleyes:
Hey idiot. Lemons aren’t oranges but they’re both citrus. The issue is pretending to be that which you are not to such an absurd degree that you demand society adjusts radically to accommodate you delusions.

I stand by my bear example. And, males are not females. Period. Adjust your delusions accordingly.

Hey idiot. Lemons aren’t oranges but they’re both citrus. The issue is pretending to be that which you are not to such an absurd degree that you demand society adjusts radically to accommodate you delusions.

I stand by my bear example. And, males are not females. Period. Adjust your delusions accordingly.
A man who believes himself to be a bear is as much a bear as a man who believes himself to be a woman is a woman.

Then dont allow his silly ass in the shelter. Problem solved.
It doesn't matter if this transgender is a mother Teresa. Throw his ass out because no man or transgender belongs with real women in a shelter.
Unfortunately for you your opinion doesnt matter.
There is a point when people cross the divide into insanity. Have you really gone there? Is your hatred of Trump and anything that is conservative doing this to you? Or is your purpose here to be a troll, because I can not believe anyone with a brain is falling for this progressivist attack on normalcy.

Snap out of it and start behaving like a normal adult. Even if it means being a old school liberal.
Normal adults are not afraid of trannies. Latent homosexuals are though.
Transvestites and homosexuals are two completely different things.
I agree. What was your point?

They thought depression was a form of insanity until someone smart realized it was a chemical imbalance in the brain. If you werent so stupid you wouldnt think someone that was transgender was insane.
Delusions are delusions. We don’t let mental patients who believe they are bears live in the bear cage at the zoo. Likewise we don’t let males who think they are females use the ladies locker room or bunkhouse etc.

They still haven’t proven, BTW, stupid, whether or not changes in the brain arise from depression or vice verse. And if they happen after depression sets in, then the cause is psychological.

But we all know that you shit in the woods

Only when I was in the military. :rolleyes:

Hey stupid. No one has to adjust to anything. You mind your business and the trannies wont make you feel like an exposed homosexual. So how easy that is? :rolleyes:

But men and women are humans You must be a fucking idiot if you dont know that. :rolleyes:
And you must be a fucking idiot to believe your straw man has teeth.

Lemons & oranges are both citrus but they are not the same. Go ahead and eat a lemon & try to keep the same facial expression as when you eat an orange. This is what the cult of LGBT is asking people to do when it comes to tranny delusions “play along & keep a straight face”.

I refuse.

But men and women are humans You must be a fucking idiot if you dont know that. :rolleyes:

Lemons & oranges are both citrus but they are not the same. Go ahead and eat a lemon & try to keep the same facial expression as when you eat an orange. This is what the cult of LGBT is asking people to do when it comes to tranny delusions “play along & keep a straight face”.

I refuse.

Lol....how many people think like Ascepilius? 179.....maybe!:113:

A huge% of the public knows these confused people have significant mental issues. These days, folks just aren't as inclined to say the way they feel..... no parent wants any of these freaks around their kids for even half a second.

Yes & because people were afraid to really stand up during the infancy of the Nazi a party in Germany to what they knew was bullshit....

Yes & because people were afraid to really stand up during the infancy of the Nazi a party in Germany to what they knew was bullshit....

If the Nazis were chopping off Jewish boys’ dicks after brainwashing them in “school” to think they were girls, we would’ve prosecuted the perps for war crimes of the highest degree.

I refuse.
Hey retard. No one is talking about lemons and oranges. We are talking about humans. :rolleyes:

1. Stop offering sex for money.
  2. Get a real job. Some businesses actually do hire women for non-sexual work these days.
  3. Get out of the fucking sex shelter and lose that exaggerated feminine sex space bubble.
  4. Ask youself if you can work non-sexually alongside men 3-5 feet in the office or other professional (i.e. fully clothed) workplace.
  5. Cease and desist from enforcing women-only kitchens and laundry rooms and complaining about men who can't cook and clean.

I refuse.
Hey retard. No one is talking about lemons and oranges. We are talking about humans. :rolleyes:
Hey retard! It's called an analogy! See if you can stretch your brain out just a little bit to gain an understanding
of what it's like when two seemingly dissimilar things are compared in order to gain a greater awareness of a concept.

I refuse.
Hey retard! It's called an analogy! See if you can stretch your brain out just a little bit to gain an understanding
of what it's like when two seemingly dissimilar things are compared in order to gain a greater awareness of a concept.
Its a retarded and stupid analogy. The dissimilarity is not the same dumbass. :rolleyes:

I refuse.
Its a retarded and stupid analogy. The dissimilarity is not the same dumbass. :rolleyes:
The "dissimilarity" is not the same? What is that supposed to mean. When are dissimilar things ever the same?
Way to go, dumbass.

I refuse.
The "dissimilarity" is not the same? What is that supposed to mean. When are dissimilar things ever the same?
Way to go, dumbass.
It means you are stupid. Let me try to educate you. The difference between a lemon and a orange has nothing to do with the difference between a male and a female. Just how fucking stupid are you? :laugh:

Women's shelters will have to go completely underground.

This man was already thrown out of one shelter for fighting. He's a man looking to abuse women.
Then dont allow his silly ass in the shelter. Problem solved.
It doesn't matter if this transgender is a mother Teresa. Throw his ass out because no man or transgender belongs with real women in a shelter.
Unfortunately for you your opinion doesnt matter.
There is a point when people cross the divide into insanity. Have you really gone there? Is your hatred of Trump and anything that is conservative doing this to you? Or is your purpose here to be a troll, because I can not believe anyone with a brain is falling for this progressivist attack on normalcy.

Snap out of it and start behaving like a normal adult. Even if it means being a old school liberal.
Normal adults are not afraid of trannies. Latent homosexuals are though.
. Well, it appears you have cross the divide into insanity if you think men belong in the same shower or restroom as little girls and/or our wives, sisters and mothers.

IOW you are a freak just as the men who pretend to be women but are nothing but transvestites. You are not normal.

Hey stupid. No one has to adjust to anything. You mind your business and the trannies wont make you feel like an exposed homosexual. So how easy that is? :rolleyes:
Why are you regressives always projecting your homosexual feelings onto others? It is normal to know men cannot become a woman. How pathetic you are troll.

I refuse.

Lol....how many people think like Ascepilius? 179.....maybe!:113:

A huge% of the public knows these confused people have significant mental issues. These days, folks just aren't as inclined to say the way they feel..... no parent wants any of these freaks around their kids for even half a second.
The good thing is that 40% of them off themselves after the "change" anyway. They only have themselves and their enablers like Asclepiasto blame. He can call us latent pigmys or "whatever" if he wants, but his insults doesn't change the reality of Truth.

Forum List

Back