Wonder why??

Occupy Democrats
12 hrs
Why did you post this in Politics?

It should be in Conspiracy theories.

Trump is officially a Russian puppet. Heaven help us.
Come on VH surely you can find a drop of patriotism in that body of yours Come on Man up

apparently, far more in my body than yours.

When are you gong to man up, and stop cutting and pasting partisan bullshit?
It's hard for me to imagine a Vet an ex prison guard with delicate ears Was that last post a lie ? Or just a truth you don't want to know about?

Occupy Democrats
12 hrs

Come on VH surely you can find a drop of patriotism in that body of yours Come on Man up

It's hard for me to imagine a Vet an ex prison guard with delicate ears Was that last post a lie ? Or just a truth you don't want to know about?

truth, from you?

haven't seen it for over 10 years, not expecting any now

Hahaha until the dems.lost the election, Russia was a nobody, now its the greatest threat ever.....liberals are a fucking joke.

Occupy Democrats
12 hrs

truth, from you?

You know vh once in a while a cut and paste isn't completely truthful But for me I never told an intentional lie in those 10,15 years Joking is an exception

truth, from you?

You know vh once in a while a cut and paste isn't completely truthful But for me I never told an intentional lie in those 10,15 years Joking is an exception

when you spout partisan bs, like your cut and paste at the beginning of this thread, it's lying

Occupy Democrats
12 hrs

name one usmb member who voted for Trump b/c of the ruskies?
Maybe not all But they certainly are on the same side Don't you believe you're known by the friends you have ?? And look who your friends are, Putin Duke etc etc
I am sure duke will be forever grateful the Dem party created the KKK so he would have somewhere to turn to.

Does anyone else find it funny that the people who are now bitching about the Russians are the same people who were ready, willing and in fact did vote for the architect of the Russian reset.

Forum List

Back