World Overpopulation? Hold On, Buddy!

Gandhi said there is enough for everyone's need but not for everyone's greed.

The wealthy know better than to breed and they have the means to control their birth rate. The smartest thing humankind could do is allow and make possible for the poor to do the same.

Yes, the world is overpopulated.

No, the world is not overpopulated, not even close........and if you left wingers would just stop blocking progress, the people in the 3rd World would advance economically and then they too would have fewer children........
The population of the planet should be roughly 1/10th of what it is now. You (and nearly all here) would not make the cut.

The wealthy know better than to breed and they have the means to control their birth rate. The smartest thing humankind could do is allow and make possible for the poor to do the same.

No, the world is not overpopulated, not even close........and if you left wingers would just stop blocking progress, the people in the 3rd World would advance economically and then they too would have fewer children........
The population of the planet should be roughly 1/10th of what it is now. You (and nearly all here) would not make the cut.

Wrong......we aren't even close to filling up the world and all the advanced countries now have a problem simply replacing their populations......

Wrong......we aren't even close to filling up the world and all the advanced countries now have a problem simply replacing their populations......
It's has nothing to do with filling it up - it has everything to do with sustainability. Humanity is destroying (rapidly) its ability to survive. Since this is the only place it can survive - so ends humanity. A happy thing for most living beings.

It's has nothing to do with filling it up - it has everything to do with sustainability. Humanity is destroying (rapidly) its ability to survive. Since this is the only place it can survive - so ends humanity. A happy thing for most living beings.

No...we aren't, we are growing more food than ever before, we have more energy sources than ever before.....and at the same time our wealthy nations are failing to reproduce replacement people.....

You have no clue what you are talking about....

Oh, you want to go there again? How'd that work out for you last time?
It's never an issue. Neither of you have any education to speak of. ....

But you do?
Yep. ....

How nice that you're proud of it. Do tell. Unless, of course, you are lying.
None of your business,...

And now we're back to you being a lying sack of crap.

No...we aren't, we are growing more food than ever before, we have more energy sources than ever before.....and at the same time our wealthy nations are failing to reproduce replacement people.....

More energy is not a good thing - nor is more humans. You are thrilled that the yeast (destroying your body) now has more sugar and is growing even faster.

It's never an issue. Neither of you have any education to speak of. ....

But you do?
Yep. ....

Either grow up or shut up? I don't care. Go read so Sanger and don't be as stupid as PC.

Either grow up or shut up? I don't care. ....

It's ok that you have no education, just don't bother lying about it.

More energy is not a good thing - nor is more humans. .....

What a strangely ignorant comment.

Yep. ....

Look, I can't help you. You believe lies and you live a lie. You aren't very smart and you aren't smart enough to realize that. We are at an end.

If you want to find out why Sanger was anti-abortion, you can easily find her writings on the subject. To an even low IQ person (but not you it seems) that would mean, oh shit, I was lied to.

More energy is not a good thing - nor is more humans. .....

What a strangely ignorant comment.
There's nothing ignorant about that. Energy and people are destroying the world. This isn't a new thing. History is replete with examples of just that.

Last edited:

Look, I can't help you. ....

Sure you can, just detail this supposed education you hint at but can't back up.

Sure you can, just detail this supposed education you hint at but can't back up.
I know you are very stupid but what part of - none of your business - are you have trouble understanding?

And have you heard of a thing we call a "fallacy"? In essence, you are one. And PC doesn't even reach that level.

I know you are very stupid but what part of - none of your business - are you have trouble understanding?.....

I understand you're blatantly lying.

I know you are very stupid but what part of - none of your business - are you have trouble understanding?.....

You lied about Sanger (several times). I wouldn't be calling others - liars.

You lied about Sanger (several times). ....

Wrong, as ample evidence has proven.

Forum List

Back