World Overpopulation? Hold On, Buddy!

What a ridiculously illogical thing to say.
It's nothing of the kind (and what you do "know" are mostly lies.

We have a winner in the category of 'Unintentional Humor"!!!!!

A moron who chose the lie 'Righty' in his avi, when he clearly is 'Loosy Lefty'....and he accuses someone else of "mostly lies."

Priceless.
Constant repetition - the first sign of a very tiny (uneducated) mind.

Would you like to compare educational resumes?

...?????
You are, very obviously, poorly educated. You can't think for shit which is why all you do is copy and paste.

You didn't answer the question.

That monster was the antithesis of everything American.
You know nothing about her, have never read her, not a damn thing. ....

It's nothing of the kind .....

It's textbook illogical.
You are a textbook dipshit, literally. It does no good for you to lie about Sanger as long as I'm here. Her papers aren't hard to find - go read one.

It's nothing of the kind (and what you do "know" are mostly lies.

A moron who chose the lie 'Righty' in his avi, when he clearly is 'Loosy Lefty'....and he accuses someone else of "mostly lies."

Priceless.

...?????
You are, very obviously, poorly educated. You can't think for shit which is why all you do is copy and paste.

She claims to be educated and obviously is not. There's no point.

That monster was the antithesis of everything American.

It's textbook illogical.
You are a textbook dipshit, literally. It does no good for you to lie about Sanger as long as I'm here. Her papers aren't hard to find - go read one.

Seems you say that to everyone who knows more than you do.

Must be in the millions, huh?

It's textbook illogical.

Both of you are morons on a site for - morons.

Priceless.

...?????

And....to skewer you further....the Sanger/Progressives were actually the source of Hitler's policies.

"Only after eugenics became entrenched in the United States was the campaign transplanted into Germany, in no small measure through the efforts of California eugenicists, who published booklets idealizing sterilization and circulated them to German official and scientists.

Hitler studied American eugenics laws....
Hitler proudly told his comrades just how closely he followed the progress of the American eugenics movement. "I have studied with great interest," he told a fellow Nazi, "the laws of several American states concerning prevention of reproduction by people whose progeny would, in all probability, be of no value or be injurious to the racial stock."
The Horrifying American Roots of Nazi Eugenics

Hitler wrote to the president of the American Eugenics Society to ask for a copy of his“The Case for Sterilization.”
(Margaret Sanger and Sterilization)

German race science stood on American progressive’s shoulders.

Did you notice that everything I post is documented, linked and sourced?

Guess what that means, you dunce.

It's textbook illogical.

Meaning that you've been thoroughly embarrassed.

Excellent.

...?????

And....to skewer you further....the Sanger/Progressives were actually the source of Hitler's policies.

"Only after eugenics became entrenched in the United States was the campaign transplanted into Germany, in no small measure through the efforts of California eugenicists, who published booklets idealizing sterilization and circulated them to German official and scientists.

Hitler proudly told his comrades just how closely he followed the progress of the American eugenics movement. "I have studied with great interest," he told a fellow Nazi, "the laws of several American states concerning prevention of reproduction by people whose progeny would, in all probability, be of no value or be injurious to the racial stock."

Hitler wrote to the president of the American Eugenics Society to ask for a copy of his“The Case for Sterilization.”

Sanger had nothing to do with Hitler. And Hitler admired early Americans for the slaughter of Native Americans.

Eugenics was very popular once (and should still be in place keeping the feeble-minded like you two from reproducing).

It's textbook illogical.

Excellent.
You are both stupid and uneducated. What a terrible combination.

...?????

Sanger had nothing to do with Hitler. And Hitler admired early Americans for the slaughter of Native Americans.

Eugenics was very popular once (and should still be in place keeping the feeble-minded like you two from reproducing).

Another spanking???

No prob.....

".... the American experience with eugenics, the “policy science” of creating a master race.
.... it was all the rage in the Progressive Era. Eugenics was not a fringe movement; it was at the core of ruling-class politics, education, and culture. It was responsible for many of the early experiments in labor regulation. It was the driving force behind marriage licenses,minimum wages,restrictions on opportunities for women, and immigration quotas and controls.

The more I’ve looked into the subject, the more I’m convinced that it is not possible fully to understand the birth of the 20th century Leviathan without an awareness of eugenics. Eugenics was the original sin of the modern state that knows no limits to its power."
Why the Holocaust Should Matter to You | Jeffrey Tucker

"The Eugenic Value of Birth Control Propaganda"
By Margaret Sanger
Today Eugenics is suggested by the most diverse minds as the most adequate and thorough avenue to the solution of racial, political and social problems. The most intransigent and daring teachers and scientists have lent their support to this great biological interpretation of the human race. The war has emphasized its necessity."
The Public Papers of Margaret Sanger: Web Edition

Another spanking???

No prob.....

".... the American experience with eugenics, the “policy science” of creating a master race.
.... it was all the rage in the Progressive Era. Eugenics was not a fringe movement; it was at the core of ruling-class politics, education, and culture. It was responsible for many of the early experiments in labor regulation. It was the driving force behind marriage licenses,minimum wages,restrictions on opportunities for women, and immigration quotas and controls.

The more I’ve looked into the subject, the more I’m convinced that it is not possible fully to understand the birth of the 20th century Leviathan without an awareness of eugenics. Eugenics was the original sin of the modern state that knows no limits to its power."

By Margaret Sanger
Today Eugenics is suggested by the most diverse minds as the most adequate and thorough avenue to the solution of racial, political and social problems. The most intransigent and daring teachers and scientists have lent their support to this great biological interpretation of the human race. The war has emphasized its necessity."
"First: we are convinced that racial regeneration like individual regeneration, must come "from within." That is, it must be autonomous, self-directive, and not imposed from without. In other words, every potential parent, and especially every potential mother, must be brought to an acute realization of the primary and central importance of bringing children into this world."

What a monster, eh?

It's textbook illogical.

Excellent.

Let's review.....I challenged you to compare educational resumes.....you declined.

I showed that you avi is a lie.

I proved with documented and sourced material that everything you claimed was totally false.

The only conclusion possible is that you are a mindless fool.

And you've decided to prove that conclusion with this:

"You are both stupid and uneducated."

"Secondly: Not until the parents of the world are thus given control over their reproductive faculties will it ever be possible not alone to improve the quality of the generations of the future, but even to maintain civilization even at its present level. Only by self-control of this type, only by intelligent mastery of the procreative powers can the great mass of humanity be awakened to the great responsibility of parenthood."

Simply shocking.

Excellent.

Let's review.....I challenged you to compare educational resumes.....you declined.

I proved with documented and sourced material that everything you claimed was totally false.

This time I'll repeat (as you bore me) "You are both stupid and uneducated."

Another spanking???

No prob.....

By Margaret Sanger
"First: we are convinced that racial regeneration like individual regeneration, must come "from within." That is, it must be autonomous, self-directive, and not imposed from without. In other words, every potential parent, and especially every potential mother, must be brought to an acute realization of the primary and central importance of bringing children into this world."

What a monster, eh?

Progressives/Liberals are monsters.

'California led the nation, performing nearly all sterilization procedures with little or no due process. In its first twenty-five years of eugenic legislation, California sterilized 9,782 individuals, mostly women. Many were classified as "bad girls," diagnosed as "passionate," "oversexed" or "sexually wayward." At Sonoma, some women were sterilized because of what was deemed an abnormally large clitoris or labia.

In 1933 alone, at least 1,278 coercive sterilizations were performed, 700 of which were on women. The state's two leading sterilization mills in 1933 were Sonoma State Home with 388 operations and Patton State Hospital with 363 operations. Other sterilization centers included Agnews, Mendocino, Napa, Norwalk, Stockton and Pacific Colony state hospitals.

Even the United States Supreme Court endorsed aspects of eugenics. In its infamous 1927 decision, Supreme Court Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes wrote, "It is better for all the world, if instead of waiting to execute degenerate offspring for crime, or to let them starve for their imbecility, society can prevent those who are manifestly unfit from continuing their kind…. Three generations of imbeciles are enough." This decision opened the floodgates for thousands to be coercively sterilized or otherwise persecuted as subhuman. Years later, the Nazis at the Nuremberg trials quoted Holmes's words in their own defense.'

- See more at: The Horrifying American Roots of Nazi Eugenics

You should be relieved that Progressives/Liberals were stopped from their plan to sterilize imbeciles.....
...you were saved.

Priceless.

...?????

It seems to me that your education is the only one in question here. It also seems that you are the one ducking the issue for obvious reasons.

"Secondly: Not until the parents of the world are thus given control over their reproductive faculties will it ever be possible not alone to improve the quality of the generations of the future, but even to maintain civilization even at its present level. Only by self-control of this type, only by intelligent mastery of the procreative powers can the great mass of humanity be awakened to the great responsibility of parenthood."

Simply shocking.
Let's test your education, PC. What's wrong with what Sanger wrote above? And stay very specific to the above paragraph. Nothing else.

Excellent.

"This time I'll repeat blah blah blah...."

In post #50, you wrote this:
"Constant repetition - the first sign of a very tiny (uneducated) mind."

Seems you actually got one thing right.

...?????

It seems to me that your education is the only one in question here. It also seems that you are the one ducking the issue for obvious reasons.
My education, like the rest of my life, is none of your fucking business, Mr. Shitter.

And her education, like her life, is a lie.

Excellent.

"This time I'll repeat blah blah blah...."

In post #50, you wrote this:
"Constant repetition - the first sign of a very tiny (uneducated) mind."

Seems you actually got one thing right.
Unlike you, I get them all right.

Forum List

Back