"Worse than Sarah Palin" Says England

OK, it's BRITAIN, who CARES???????? AGAin do liberals bring up the stupidest subjects? I mean they're like the Wendy Williams of politics.

Meh. England, Britain, we all know what I was referring to, so your assholeocity is duly noted, but not really applicable. Dummy.

Well you tell them England or Brittain, too you they're all the same, I'm sure the Scottish and Welsh dont think they're English, but a racist like you doesnt make that difference, with your "critical thinking skills".

I love to ride you, keep on posting, I will need a few for dinner.

The Scots and Welsh voted overwhelmingly for DEVOLUTION actually.

In 1998 the Scottish Parliament, National Assembly for Wales and Northern Ireland Assembly were established by law. England was left un-devolved. In addition to the newly established assemblies of Wales and Scotland much spending is devolved to the councils and shires of the United Kingdom. In addition to taxes collected locally the government provides grants for services such as the police, fire service and ambulance service which are under the authority of local elected government.

OMG he wont win the British vote.....he's in a shambles??? Wow liberals will do anything but discuss the issues wont they?

You proved on a thread last night, that you are too lazy or too stupid to research the issue before you post, yet you bash someone else. Typical of your ilk.

What happened to the anglo-saxon unity?
YOU don't even begin to know what it means. Trying to appear smart?

FAIL :eusa_hand:

Hey T, do you ever think about what you're going to post before you post it? You say a lot of the same dumb shit over and over that basically equates to "I'm old, I've seen it all before, and you don't know anything."

I'm just saying you should stop that. Unless looking like an old, drunken coot is your thing.

Hey T, do you ever think about what you're going to post before you post it? You say a lot of the same dumb shit over and over that basically equates to "I'm old, I've seen it all before, and you don't know anything."

I'm just saying you should stop that. Unless looking like an old, drunken coot is your thing.

it is the only plank in his platform for running for president.

oh, i forgot the second plank: ufos.

622450_10150993529845326_1749113938_o.jpg

I am beginning to think Romney IS worse that GWB. At least he made me laugh!!!

Like the thought YOU put into a tweet from a British nothing is NEWS?

Pul-EEESE.:eusa_hand:

Contain your excitement DERP.

Like the thought YOU put into a tweet from a British nothing is NEWS?

Pul-EEESE.:eusa_hand:

Contain your excitement DERP.

Hey Lush McDrinksMoreThanDonDraper (have your grandkids explain that reference to you),

The Romney ButtFucking His Way Through Europe story is big news. He's auditioning and he's failing. Miserably.

OMG he wont win the British vote.....he's in a shambles??? Wow liberals will do anything but discuss the issues wont they?

I do agree that Mitt responded to a simple question with too much length and irrelevant knowledge. I also don't expect him to be perfectly in sync in situations with leaders of every country, in every conversation.

Forum List

Back