Worst Presidents of all Time:

Worst President of all time:

• Total voters
If Franklin Delano Roosevelt was offered as a choice, that's who I would have indicated.

He did more than any other President to undermine this nation's Constitution, and to set the stage for further violations. Clinton or Obama may have done more direct damage, but it was FDR that established the precedents that made it possible.

If you do not mind me asking, what damage did Bill Clinton do?
Lol
Nothing good... that’s the point

and nothing really bad...that's the point as well.

My top four worst presidents:

1. FDR
2. Woodrow Wilson
3. Richard Nixon
4. LBJ

Andrew Johnson was actually a very good and honorable president who merely tried to continue Abraham Lincoln's reconstruction program. Johnson was fiercely anti-slavery. The problem was that Johnson would not go along with the Radical Republicans' plan to ravage and exploit the defeated South. Johnson supported civil rights for ex-slaves, but he was not willing to do so in egregious violation of the Constitution, unlike the Radicals. Since most historians love the Radicals, they have demonized Johnson and ignored the crimes and Jacobinism of the Radicals.

I voted for:
John Adams (Sedition Act and XYZ Affair)
Pierce (civil war)
Bush Jr.
Obama

It's ironic that our last two president both make this list.
/——/ A write in vote for FDR, the opportunist who bonked his cousins and allowed Pearl Harbor to happen.

If Franklin Delano Roosevelt was offered as a choice, that's who I would have indicated.

He did more than any other President to undermine this nation's Constitution, and to set the stage for further violations. Clinton or Obama may have done more direct damage, but it was FDR that established the precedents that made it possible.

If you do not mind me asking, what damage did Bill Clinton do?

No idea. It's why I don't include Bush Sr or Clinton. Neither will be remembered in 100 years.
/——/ Bill Clinton will be remembered as the punch line to a dirty joke.

Oh my word! How in the world is Trump showing up on these lists?!?! If one can be objective and put aside his abrasive personality and inflated ego, what is the basis for judging him among the worst presidents? The strong economy, the shrinking trade deficit, finally moving our embassy in Israel to Jerusalem (as previous presidents had promised to do but didn't), appointing outstanding conservative legal scholars to the Supreme Court, revitalizing American manufacturing, defending American workers against unfair foreign competition, cutting taxes for our companies, cutting taxes for middle-income Americans, pulling out of the absurdly misguided Iran nuke deal that we now know Iran was egregiously violating, pressuring NATO to finally meet its defense spending obligations, trying to secure our southern border, trying to enforce our immigration laws, etc., etc.?

It is a testament to the left's lack of objectivity and knowledge that liberals here would put Trump on this list.

Oh my word! How in the world is Trump showing up on these lists?!?! If one can be objective and put aside his abrasive personality and inflated ego, what is the basis for judging him among the worst presidents? The strong economy, the shrinking trade deficit, finally moving our embassy in Israel to Jerusalem (as previous presidents had promised to do but didn't), appointing outstanding conservative legal scholars to the Supreme Court, revitalizing American manufacturing, defending American workers against unfair foreign competition, cutting taxes for our companies, cutting taxes for middle-income Americans, pulling out of the absurdly misguided Iran nuke deal that we now know Iran was egregiously violating, pressuring NATO to finally meet its defense spending obligations, trying to secure our southern border, trying to enforce our immigration laws, etc., etc.?

It is a testament to the left's lack of objectivity and knowledge that liberals here would put Trump on this list.

Shrinking trade deficit? :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:...not a big fan of reality I see.

upload_2019-4-28_7-38-51.png

The Commerce Department reported Wednesday the U.S. posted a more than $891 billion merchandise trade deficit last year—the largest in the history of the country.

The U.S. Now Has the Largest Trade Deficit In the History of the Country

Shrinking trade deficit? :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:...not a big fan of reality I see.

View attachment 258292

The Commerce Department reported Wednesday the U.S. posted a more than $891 billion merchandise trade deficit last year—the largest in the history of the country.

/——/ the strengthening dollar is the cause of the trade deficit rising.

View attachment 258292

hmmm....2018 saw record trade deficit...and in 2018 the strength of the dollar dropped all year long...

upload_2019-4-28_7-48-57.png

View attachment 258292

I should point out I am not the moron that thinks they are shrinking...that is your fellow Trump zealot

mrobama and GWB' and 'old man bush' and reagan as the worst . With the later 2 being republicans responsible for 'amnesty' and the flooding of the USA with third world invaders .

View attachment 258292

I should point out I am not the moron that thinks they are shrinking...that is your fellow Trump zealot
/—-/ I know that, but he was right inspite of the stronger dollar the trade deficit is shrinking. United States Balance of Trade | 2019 | Data | Chart | Calendar | Forecast
The US trade deficit narrowed to USD 49.4 billion in February 2019, the smallest since June 2018, from USD 51.1 billion in the previous month and compared to market expectations of USD 53.5 billion. Exports surged 1.1 percent while imports rose at a softer 0.2 percent amid ongoing trade negotiations with China.

View attachment 258292

/—-/ I know that, but he was right inspite of the stronger dollar the trade deficit is shrinking. United States Balance of Trade | 2019 | Data | Chart | Calendar | Forecast
The US trade deficit narrowed to USD 49.4 billion in February 2019, the smallest since June 2018, from USD 51.1 billion in the previous month and compared to market expectations of USD 53.5 billion. Exports surged 1.1 percent while imports rose at a softer 0.2 percent amid ongoing trade negotiations with China.

ohhhh...one month...well that means so much!

Fuck dude, you are getting desperate, even by your standards.

Also, June of 18 was still higher than it was under any any previous president.

The worst presidents...
1 - Lincoln
2 - Wilson
3 - FDR
4 - Roosevelt tie
4 - Clinton tie
5 - Carter
6 - Obama
7 - Bush sr
8 - Grant
9 - Harding
10 - JFK

There is only one truly great president… That is the first one.

He did not want the job, but after being asked he considered it is his duty. The only president that did not want the job but did it anyway… A true commander-in-chief

Forum List

Back