Would/could the Republican Party get behind a ‘movement’ pushed by Caucasians?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
Could they show support for such a movement publicly?
Wouldn’t Dems shout them down if they did...wouldn't they order republicans to denounce such a movement...wouldn’t they declare all republicans racists if they did support such a movement?

Wouldn’t Dems shout them down if they did...wouldn't they order republicans to denounce such a movement...wouldn’t they declare all republicans racists if they did support such a movement?
What's a "movement pushed by caucasians?" Most of our orgs already are. What you got in mind?
If you are asking if the Republican party should publicly embrace the white supremacists, it would be the stupidest thing they EVER did.

We'd be instantly branded and summarily dealt with to the fullest extent of the law (and then some) as domestic terrorists. Bank on it.

What's a "movement pushed by caucasians?" Most of our orgs already are. What you got in mind?
If you are asking if the Republican party should publicly embrace the white supremacists, it would be the stupidest thing they EVER did.

Let’s say Caucasians felt it was paramount to the quality of our nation that their footprint grow and that they always represent atleast 70% of America’s population? Are they the only group forbidden from expanding their population in America? Does that really makes sense to you...isn’t that RACIST?

Technically, every group that has whites can be called white supremacists by those in control. Which are Progs. People that belong to ethnic clubs in the community they live in can be branded. And they will be. In Frisco the terrorists tore down a statue of U.S. Grant. At some point will something have to be done?

What’s your deal with all the race baiting douchbagery? Do you just get off on the thought of pissing people off or are you just that filled with hate and rage? Honestly I’m curious about what is going on in your head.

What’s your deal with all the race baiting douchbagery? Do you just get off on the thought of pissing people off or are you just that filled with hate and rage? Honestly I’m curious about what is going on in your head.

Do reasonable questions always piss unreasonable people off?

I don’t know what pisses people off, differs per person I guess... but I was asking about you specifically

Technically, every group that has whites can be called white supremacists by those in control. Which are Progs. People that belong to ethnic clubs in the community they live in can be branded. And they will be. In Frisco the terrorists tore down a statue of U.S. Grant. At some point will something have to be done?
I'm pretty much opposed to groups based solely on race. It's not sensible, to start with. If a group has an agenda that includes targeting another race or religion, they ought to be "branded," and they already are.
BLM, as you've seen the past couple weeks, is supported by people of all races. The race doesn't matter; the message does. Same with the supremacist groups. Their message matters. It is dangerous and unthinking.

I see I have OldLady all spun up.
The obvious point to this thread is to illustrate the profound hypocrisy that lies within the Democrat Party....”We are not pandering to any specific race nor do we race bait.
But if you do exactly what we do we will shout ‘PANDERING RACE BAITER’ at you.”

I don’t know what pisses people off, differs per person I guess... but I was asking about you specifically

I thought I proposed a very reasonable question...you don’t think it’s worthy of discussion?

Republicans give us Caucasians a bad name.

you do that all by yourself

Republicans?

1592670583252.png

I thought I proposed a very reasonable question...you don’t think it’s worthy of discussion?
Happy to discuss. But would you mind answering my question?

Let’s say Caucasians felt it was paramount to the quality of our nation that their footprint grow and that they always represent atleast 70% of America’s population?
Seems like this is what you've really got in mind, not highlighting the "hypocrisy" of the Democrats, the Accusation of the Week.
Why do the "caucasians" think they need to be a significant majority of the population? What does that have to do with quality?

Forum List

Back