Would/could the Republican Party get behind a ‘movement’ pushed by Caucasians?

Could they show support for such a movement publicly?
Wouldn’t Dems shout them down if they did...wouldn't they order republicans to denounce such a movement...wouldn’t they declare all republicans racists if they did support such a movement?
What's a "movement pushed by caucasians?" Most of our orgs already are. What you got in mind?
If you are asking if the Republican party should publicly embrace the white supremacists, it would be the stupidest thing they EVER did.
Caucasians.....you mean Democrats?

Wouldn’t Dems shout them down if they did...wouldn't they order republicans to denounce such a movement...wouldn’t they declare all republicans racists if they did support such a movement?
What's a "movement pushed by caucasians?" Most of our orgs already are. What you got in mind?
If you are asking if the Republican party should publicly embrace the white supremacists, it would be the stupidest thing they EVER did.
Technically, every group that has whites can be called white supremacists by those in control. Which are Progs. People that belong to ethnic clubs in the community they live in can be branded. And they will be. In Frisco the terrorists tore down a statue of U.S. Grant. At some point will something have to be done?
I'm pretty much opposed to groups based solely on race. It's not sensible, to start with. If a group has an agenda that includes targeting another race or religion, they ought to be "branded," and they already are.
BLM, as you've seen the past couple weeks, is supported by people of all races. The race doesn't matter; the message does. Same with the supremacist groups. Their message matters. It is dangerous and unthinking.
“The race doesn't matter; the message does.”
WTF...that’s really your spin?
The “message” isn’t about race yet has RACE in the slogan? No way, you’re that stupid...you’re simply struggling for an excuse...right?
The “message” that ONLY blacks lives matter...isn’t about race? Holy shit!

Instead of spending his time on the internet, what the BrokeDickLoser needs to do is make it his life’s mission to impregnate as many Caucasian women as he can to ensure the purity of the breed.

Let’s say Caucasians felt it was paramount to the quality of our nation that their footprint grow and that they always represent atleast 70% of America’s population?
Seems like this is what you've really got in mind, not highlighting the "hypocrisy" of the Democrats, the Accusation of the Week.
Why do the "caucasians" think they need to be a significant majority of the population? What does that have to do with quality?

The reason doesn’t really matter...I could flip the script and ask you why minorities feel they need a larger footprint.
Have you ever thought to look at statistics? The data PROVES that a whiter nation is a safer, likeminded, more productive nation....Now I know you have lots of THEORIES but the facts and the data don’t theorize. That’s what we know for FACT.
Would that be a good reason for whitey to want a larger slice of the population?

Why are you so obsessed with race?
Abject paranoia. Imagine going through life like that.
At the root of my position lies stockpiles of scary, racist data....you know, that data you are “PARANOID” to acknowledge.
I'm not the one who is obsessed with it.

The country is changing. If you don't like that, tough shit.

Let me update you on what this thread is about....This isn’t about me or my position...I’m asking you...

At the root of my position lies stockpiles of scary, racist data....you know, that data you are “PARANOID” to acknowledge.

Let me update you on what this thread is about....This isn’t about me or my position...I’m asking you...
Oh, okay.

Sure they could.

Their message is that racism is still impacting their God given rights of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Pointing out that there is still a racial problem in this country is not "racist." It's a conversation.

It isn't ONLY Black Lives Matter. It is Black Lives Matter Too.

Oh, okay.

Sure they could.

Cool, I’ll play your game. But stop the with the “PARANOIA”, stay on topic and answer the questions.
“Could they show support for such a movement publicly?
Wouldn’t Dems shout them down if they did...wouldn't they order republicans to denounce such a movement...wouldn’t they declare all republicans racists if they did support such a movement?”

Let’s say Caucasians felt it was paramount to the quality of our nation that their footprint grow and that they always represent atleast 70% of America’s population?
Seems like this is what you've really got in mind, not highlighting the "hypocrisy" of the Democrats, the Accusation of the Week.
Why do the "caucasians" think they need to be a significant majority of the population? What does that have to do with quality?
Quality?

Oh, okay.

Sure they could.

Cool, I’ll play your game. But stop the with the “PARANOIA”, stay on topic and answer the questions.
Wouldn’t Dems shout them down if they did...wouldn't they order republicans to denounce such a movement...wouldn’t they declare all republicans racists if they did support such a movement?”
The Left might try, sure. And they have you so intimidated that they have you asking questions like this.

Maybe you should stop worrying about that and just create and present the best possible message.

If your ideas are better, they'll get out and they'll win. This all seems pretty obvious to me.

Their message is that racism is still impacting their God given rights of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Pointing out that there is still a racial problem in this country is not "racist." It's a conversation.

It isn't ONLY Black Lives Matter. It is Black Lives Matter Too.

But the basis of their platform has been debunked over and over again...How / why do you still take them serious? Why pretend they have a case?

“A recent study, published by the prestigious National Bureau of Economic Research, found "no evidence of racial discrimination in officer-involved shootings." The study, by Harvard economics professor Roland Fryer Jr., who is black, studied data from three major cities"
https://www.nber.org/papers/w22399.pdf
people-shot-to-death-by-us-police-by-race.jpg

Oh, okay.

Sure they could.

The Left might try, sure. And they have you so intimidated that they have you asking questions like this.

Maybe you should stop worrying about that and just create and present the best possible message.

If your ideas are better, they'll get out and they'll win. This all seems pretty obvious to me.

Tiptoeing through it I see...Good, careful answers, way to go.

Oh, okay.

Sure they could.

Okay, I tried. I don't know what you want.

There are dark pigmented caucasians also.

Oh, okay.

Sure they could.

He wants you to say that whites deserve their own party in politics.

Oh, okay.

Sure they could.

He wants you to say that whites deserve their own party in politics.
Oh, okay.

Whites deserve their own party in politics.

Is that better, BL?

Forum List

Back