Would/do you trust pro-abortion people around your children?

Thread title

• Yes, absolutely - and I'll explain why in my post

• Yes, probably

• Maybe

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pedro de San Patricio

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2015
California
I just got out of a pretty fucked up relationship that left me wondering that. Would you actually knowingly let someone like that be around your kids? If so, then under what circumstances? As long as you were present? Or someone you trusted? Is it totally unconditional?

This is the dumbest OP ever

lEQ5PBt.gif

pro-abortion? You mean pro-choice?
Why not?
Under what circumstances would you? Just family? Family and friends? While you were around to supervise?
Just because people believe a woman has a choice doesn't mean they are going to hurt your kids.
I have my reasons for asking.

This is the dumbest OP ever

lEQ5PBt.gif
Now that that's out of your system would you care to answer the question?

No
Thank you for being forward about your choice not to participate in this discussion. Have a good day.

Some of them are just mislead...I would never trust a pro abortion male though. They're cowardly, perverted scum who should die and who absolutely wouldn't protect a child or a woman from harm, and actually get off on hurting them. Without exception.

yes, it's you abortion lovers I wouldn't let near my children. you would try and put your warped and twisted views on them. You couldn't help yourself that just how you are. Force everyone to try and change over to the dark side of Society

Some of them are just mislead...I would never trust a pro abortion male though. They're cowardly, perverted scum who should die and who absolutely wouldn't protect a child or a woman from harm, and actually get off on hurting them. Without exception.
Why do you feel this way? What made you come to those conclusions? Are you sure there are no exceptions anywhere?

Why do you feel this way? What made you come to those conclusions? Are you sure there are no exceptions anywhere?
I've never had interaction with a male pro abortionist who wasn't a scary, abusive creep.

ouch
I would give my life for my children. If it came down to it, probably someone elses, too.
Of course, I am not pro-abortion. I just think women should have the choice. Granted, I would rather work on responsibility and self-worth..

I've never had interaction with a male pro abortionist who wasn't a scary, abusive creep.
Isn't it possible that you might eventually have a positive interaction with one?

yes, it's you abortion lovers I wouldn't let near my children. you would try and put your warped and twisted views on them. You couldn't help yourself that just how you are. Force everyone to try and change over to the dark side of Society

As usual Stoopid Stuff gets it wrong.

Read the OP again. Or have a 3rd grader explain it to you.

Note to the OP: No one is "pro-abortion".

the politically pro-life position is the official position of misguided big-government oppression.

silly op is silly. obviously.

Quick Stats

• Half of pregnancies among American women are unintended, and about four in 10 of these end in abortion.[1]

• About half of American women will have an unintended pregnancy, [2] and nearly 3 in 10 will have an abortion, by age 45.[3]

• The overall U.S. unintended pregnancy rate increased slightly between 1994 and 2008, but unintended pregnancy increased 55% among poor women, while decreasing 24% among higher-income women.[1,6]

• Overall, the abortion rate decreased 8% between 2000 and 2008, but abortion increased 18% among poor women, while decreasing 28% among higher-income women.[3]

• Some 1.06 million abortions were performed in 2011, down from 1.21 million abortions in 2008, a decline of 13%.[4]

• The number of U.S. abortion providers declined 4% between 2008 (1,793) and 2011 (1,720). The number of clinics providing abortion services declined 1%, from 851 to 839. Eighty-nine percent of all U.S. counties lacked an abortion clinic in 2011; 38% of women live in those counties.[4]

• Nine in 10 abortions occur in the first 12 weeks of pregnancy.[5]

• A broad cross section of U.S. women have abortions:[3]

• 58% are in their 20s;
  • 61% have one or more children;
  • 56% are unmarried and not cohabiting;
  • 69% are economically disadvantaged; and
  • 73% report a religious affiliation.

Abortion in the United States: Quick Stats

I just got out of a pretty fucked up relationship that left me wondering that. Would you actually knowingly let someone like that be around your kids? If so, then under what circumstances? As long as you were present? Or someone you trusted? Is it totally unconditional?

Your child may be spending the day with a Pro-Choice person ..Their Teacher...What are you going to do ask their teachers or care person how they voted or if they ever had an abortion?

That is not legal.

As usual Stoopid Stuff gets it wrong.

Read the OP again. Or have a 3rd grader explain it to you.

Note to the OP: No one is "pro-abortion".
My ex would happy disagree with you. She does use the term pro-abortion for a reason. She's so committed to it that she's about halfway through the degree she needs to work with MSF. We... weren't a very good match.

Your child may be spending the day with a Pro-Choice person ..Their Teacher...What are you going to do ask their teachers or care person how they voted or if they ever had an abortion?

That is not legal.

That concept honestly scares the living shit out of me. It's a huge reason I'm saving now to be able to get my future kids into a private school.

Isn't it possible that you might eventually have a positive interaction with one?
No. They're depraved, perverted pieces of shit. Without exception.

Forum List

Back