Would the founders be proud of "todays America"?

Christians lead in abortion rate by a wide margin

does that make it right? San Francisco leads in buttfucking by a wide margin, does that mean we should copy them

they do not lead by wide margin :lol:

"mainstream"denominations do not consider abortion to be a sin - so one can count only evangelicals and Catholics, which is a minority, compared to non-religion and other religion.

RATES are not PERCENTAGE. They are not additive, just illustrative.

Last edited:
abortion-rate-by-religion.jpg

Elsevier

and 36.2 is more than 24 or 26
yeah, and they are called NO RELIGION :lol:

as do red states, right?

rightwinger - liar, liar, pants on fire :D

Rate is not equivalent to totals......Christians still account for 65% of total abortions

give me the link to the HuffPost as the most reliable source :lol:
The most plagued by abortions are atheist countries of post-soviet regime and some Asian countries UNdata | record view | Abortion rate - a data from the UN, the most official possible, not some obscure site.

so goes out the window the argument about "the most abortions amongst Christians :lol:

as did your lie about the "most abortions in the red states" - whereas in reality the most abortions are performed in the BLUE states :D

50mm abortions in the USA probably leads everyone except Red China.

no, dumbo. read the chart before making your stupid comments. or you need for somebody to chew the statistics up for you? the highest rate of abortions is in atheist Russian Federation - 53 per 1000 women abortion rate in teens is also much lower in religious family vs non-religious
The Effect of Religious Membership on Teen Abortion Rates - Springer

Data from 18 states is all? Really? Nothing on Russian Federation?

When you are ready to give us something that we depend on, let us know. Fail.

American Christians account for almost 2/3ds of our abortions, and evangelicals quite a few. Sad, really.

Last edited:
Why is Redfish bringing up his fascination with anal sex in this thread?

as do red states, right?

Rate is not equivalent to totals......Christians still account for 65% of total abortions

:lol:
F in math? even if you count mainstream protestants, which are not considering abortion as sin, it is 61, not 65 :D and it is not PERCENTAGE. It is RATE ( if you know the difference)

they do not add

Last edited:

American Christians account for almost 2/3ds of our abortions, and evangelicals quite a few. Sad, really.

you loosing the argument? nothing on your pseudo-argument about "christian countries"? :lol: and evangelicals having the lowest RATE of 13 is "sad" where "no religion" is 36?

how predictable in libbtard statistics interpretation

American Christians who consider abortion a sin are in a minority - the ones who do not consider abortion as sin do not count.

Last edited:
Never meet any of the any of The Founding Fathers so I can't say how they would feel about America today I do feel safe in saying they would be disgusted with both political parties though.

you loosing the argument? nothing on your pseudo-argument about "christian countries"? :lol: how predictable American Christians who consider abortion a sin are in a minority - the ones who do not consider abortion as sin do not count.

You don't make the rules. :lol: Your own data undermined your premise.

American Christians are a very sinful bunch.

And where is the information on the Russian Federation.

Come on, we are waiting.

you loosing the argument? nothing on your pseudo-argument about "christian countries"? :lol: how predictable American Christians who consider abortion a sin are in a minority - the ones who do not consider abortion as sin do not count.

Come on, we are waiting.

of course I am making the rules. If some does not consider the act to be sinful - she is not banned from the act. They do not count.

Christians, who consider the act to be sinful act in accordance to their belief system - and are in a minority, though relatively high 23 in Catholics is a bit disappointing.

Dumbo, I provided the link from the UN - it is the rate of 53 per 1000 women for RF :rolleyes:

Come on, we are waiting.

You have no authority to make rules. Every person who makes choices is responsible for consequences. Thus all Christians who have abortions accept the consequences.

No, you just gave a fact supposedly, but did not give the link.

So American Christian women are the most sinful women in America, according to you.

Come on, we are waiting.

You have no authority to make rules. Every person who makes choices is responsible for consequences. Thus all Christians who have abortions accept the consequences.

So American Christian women are the most sinful women in America, according to you.

yes I do.

besides, RATES are not additive,just illustrative, so the thesis "Christians perform the most abortions" is false.

American Christian women are NOT the most sinful in a sin of abortions - non-religions are.

Last edited:
In a world people cutting each others throat because they think their way of praying is much more eloquent than the other guy?

Hmmmm, I think so. This country is doing pretty good comparing to the rest of the world. Just needs some details worked out, like individualism. It is great and everything but I have seen neighborhoods people have no idea who is living next door.

Otherwise, believe me, US fucking A is doing much better comparing to the rest of the world and your founding fathers would not be sad to see what it had become.

Last edited:

RATES are not additive,just illustrative, so the thesis "Christians perform the most abortions" is false. American Christian women are NOT the most sinful in a sin of abortions - non-religions are.

Learn how to use the quotes, please. :lol: I straightened em out.

If almost 2 of 3 abortions involve Christian women, yes, Christian women are the most sinful.

Your comment about RATES is silly. Try to explain more clearly.

Last edited:

as do red states, right?

:lol:
F in math? even if you count mainstream protestants, which are not considering abortion as sin, it is 61, not 65 :D and it is not PERCENTAGE. It is RATE ( if you know the difference)

they do not add

Actually, I am very good at statistics

If you look only at rate you ignore the percentage of population. As you well know, an overwhelming percentage of our population is Christian while only about 10 percent are atheists

What that pans out to is 1.2 million abortions for Christians and a mere pittance for atheists

yes I do.

besides, RATES are not additive,just illustrative, so the thesis "Christians perform the most abortions" is false.

American Christian women are NOT the most sinful in a sin of abortions - non-religions are.

Total bullshit

Catholics alone account for 27% of abortions, Protestants almost 40%

If it wasn't for all the sinfull Christians, we could prevent 1.2 million abortions a year.......guess that Bible and abstenance stuff is not working

Given the Religious Demographics of the United States, why should those stats surprise anyone?

No, I don't believe the focus is upon the choices that women of Religion A make under pressure of need.

Rather, the focus is upon the choices that women of ANY religion should (or should not) have, examined in the cold light of day, and without the pressure of need.

Even a fairly observant Religious Practitioner can stray from The Way under such pressure, so, between the Religious Demographics and the Stray-Under-Pressure Factor, none of that is surprising in the slightest, insofar as I can make out.

Forum List

Back