🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

would you be ok for a transgender person using restroom with you?

suplex3000

VIP Member
Nov 25, 2014
1)Conservative women would you be ok for a transgender man using the ladies room?
I have a friend of mine who is a trans man. He identifies as, behaves, looks and presents as a man but he was born biologically a woman. He has a beard, body hair and masculine ways. How would you react to seeing a trans man in the womens room? In Texas that will soon be a reality.

2)Conservative gentlemen how would you feel is a transgender woman used the restroom with you?
A trans woman is an individual who identifies as, behaves, looks and presents as female but is biologically male. These individuals would likely have a vagina and breasts. How would you react to this situation?

I don't look between other people's legs while I'm pissing so I guess I don't care? Or at the very least I'd never know

1)Conservative women would you be ok for a transgender man using the ladies room?
I have a friend of mine who is a trans man. He identifies as, behaves, looks and presents as a man but he was born biologically a woman. He has a beard, body hair and masculine ways. How would you react to seeing a trans man in the womens room? In Texas that will soon be a reality.

2)Conservative gentlemen how would you feel is a transgender woman used the restroom with you?
A trans woman is an individual who identifies as, behaves, looks and presents as female but is biologically male. These individuals would likely have a vagina and breasts. How would you react to this situation?
Sure...I have lived in a co-ed dorm and have been overseas where they don't seem to have the hang ups as we see here.

There's a lady in Michigan that was banned from her gym, because she complained when a Tranny came in to change in the ladies locker room.

It's a Planet Fitness, so it ain't much of a gym (they're pitiful) and it appears that they're taking a massive hit nation wide because of it.

The bad news is, they're such a pathetic franchise, when they go busted for their support of sexual deviancy... no one will notice.

Do conservative women shit in the corner, or do they go in the stall? Just curious.

Women's restrooms do not have urinals. We don't stand around and watch each other pee. We have privacy booths in those bathrooms that are for public use. So ...how would I feel? I would assume a human being needed to pee or poop and go about my own business.

There's a lady in Michigan that was banned from her gym, because she complained when a Tranny came in to change in the ladies locker room.

It's a Planet Fitness, so it ain't much of a gym (they're pitiful) and it appears that they're taking a massive hit nation wide because of it.

The bad news is, they're such a pathetic franchise, when they go busted for their support of sexual deviancy... no one will notice.
Yeah, Gold's gym will buy them out, they have deep asses....

Women's restrooms do not have urinals. We don't stand around and watch each other pee. We have privacy booths in those bathrooms that are for public use. So ...how would I feel? I would assume a human being needed to pee or poop and go about my own business.
And it smells better...

Do you have a link about it?

Why would a Transman want to use a woman's bathroom, if he is identifying as male?

There is usually a call for unisex bathrooms that are gender neutral.

Do conservative women shit in the corner, or do they go in the stall? Just curious.
13uqq9ujn1.jpg

I support gay rights, I seek gay salesman in clothing stores (they know their shit and are honest) and I fully support gay marriage. However, I think transgender men or women are sick and need treatment! If you are born a man your a man regardless if you mutilate yourself and same if your a woman and try to add something that isn't real.

Transgender need help not encouragement!

I can keep a trans freak at bay no problem and probably piss on them while I do it. Do I want my wife assaulted by these fucks when she is in the restroom? No. She is not as skilled at putting down human fucking garbage as I am.

Isn't it kind of odd that only men wanting to be women is happening? Not much call for a woman trying to garden up a dick is there? Pajama boys gotta pajama I guess.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
IF the person that is transgender has NOT received or removed the parts yet...then no. They need to go to the restroom for those particular parts.

AzMike...transgenders don't usually go out of their way to assault someone that is the same sex they WISH to be but have not had the procedure yet or are in transition to be such. Pretty sure your wife is safe.
(Little eye roll, cuz I like ya)

they should stay in there own washroom until they can pass as the other gender unnoticed otherwise there will be big hairy perverted men in dresses claiming to be transgender stalking washrooms

Forum List

Back