Would you Prefer that your kids go to a Majority White or Majority Black School?

Would you Prefer that your kids go to a Majority White or Majority Black School?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I base my decision on the school's curriculum and success rate, regardless if the school is majority Black, Hispanic or Caucasian.

Well the answer is clear then. Of course, you could have just said "white" and saved yourself the time of an explanation.

Are you moving the goal posts? :lol:

I thought the discussion was about here in the US? I can address this too but please stay on point.
You're the one who started talking about ancient blacks educating Europeans. What did that have to do with schools in America?

No Tank started that. I just replied. Since that is off base in this thread you need to ask the OPs permission to change up since you are completely outclassed on US soil.
And I'm just replying to your assertion that blacks are the smartest people in the world.

Then why are countries with the highest concentration of blacks (with black governments) the most primitive?

Are you moving the goal posts? :lol:

I thought the discussion was about here in the US? I can address this too but please stay on point.
You're the one who started talking about ancient blacks educating Europeans. What did that have to do with schools in America?

Nothing has been moved except fantasies where applied with convenience.

The cold hard bitter facts say that blacks fall behind in every aspect (and don't even qualify as human) except in basketball.

You cant give me something you never had. Where did I say Black people were stupid? On the contrary I hold we are among the most intelligent on earth. We have to be in order to survive the racism which is a daily obstacle from people like you. You can type a entire encyclopedia and still not make a valid point. You cant face facts so you BS. Its ok. I'd be insecure trying to argue a point with someone like me that will call you on your BS. No matter how many stats you post or whining you do about the cold facts of history your argument is invalid. Only a moron can run around denying racism, slavery etc is the cause of the present conditions you are fixated on. You see we achieve inspite of all that and still keep on going. Your argument is pointless and has no value. My mere presence debunks your weak theory.

Why do you do this? Why do you refuse to address a single point I have made? Why do you make claims that aren't supported by facts? Why wont you tell me how you come to such conclusions? You are not arguing, you're contradicting. I tell you what I assess, and you simply say that it isn't true without giving any input of your own.

You did say black people are stupid. You do it by repeatedly reminding them of an Afrocentric version of ancient black civilization in the hopes they will be inspired to better themselves today. Ergo, you feel that they aren't achieving and they need propaganda for inspiration to succeed. What you are actually doing in pitting them into a cultural box of degradation whereas they will rest on the laurels of the Afrocentric view of history, become embolden to rebel against more advanced cultures, and continue to drag themselves down the hole of the trash heap of history. You will continue to tell them whites are evil racists and everything western culture has created reflects the white racist value system and blacks should avoid the working model of western culture at all costs. It is a recipe for disaster and people are getting killed because of it.

Why do I not address your silly points? Because they are silly and untrue. Why waste time addressing them. If you want to have straight talk stop hiding and address the issue. Dont lie because you dont like my response. You cant quote where i ever said Black people where stupid. You cant show me where my points your refer to as Afrocentrism are debunked. They are the truth backed up by your fellow white people that are truthful. Just because you have a theory history is not important only tells me you are really very ignorant and lacking in the knowledge that a man is nothing without his...story. You have to know who you are and what you are about. I myself have already proven your theory wrong yet you continue to argue. Please explain why I am successful if not for the knowledge of what I come from? where did I say I teach people that whites are evil? Your assumptions are showing again clown. :lol:

The ancient past has zero bearing on the African Americans of today no matter what your view is on the past.

No. I'm only going to read a response to my post. Your links mean nothing. Answer the question or stop whining.

Are you reading anything I write or are you simply ignoring it? Is there anyone in this damn forum that actually wants to honestly debate something?

You simply have to give me what you assume is black culture. Even a sentence or 2 will do so I can make you look stupid.

Why do you do this? Why do you refuse to address a single point I have made? Why do you make claims that aren't supported by facts? Why wont you tell me how you come to such conclusions? You are not arguing, you're contradicting. I tell you what I assess, and you simply say that it isn't true without giving any input of your own.

You did say black people are stupid. You do it by repeatedly reminding them of an Afrocentric version of ancient black civilization in the hopes they will be inspired to better themselves today. Ergo, you feel that they aren't achieving and they need propaganda for inspiration to succeed. What you are actually doing in pitting them into a cultural box of degradation whereas they will rest on the laurels of the Afrocentric view of history, become embolden to rebel against more advanced cultures, and continue to drag themselves down the hole of the trash heap of history. You will continue to tell them whites are evil racists and everything western culture has created reflects the white racist value system and blacks should avoid the working model of western culture at all costs. It is a recipe for disaster and people are getting killed because of it.

Why do I not address your silly points? Because they are silly and untrue. Why waste time addressing them. If you want to have straight talk stop hiding and address the issue. Dont lie because you dont like my response. You cant quote where i ever said Black people where stupid. You cant show me where my points your refer to as Afrocentrism are debunked. They are the truth backed up by your fellow white people that are truthful. Just because you have a theory history is not important only tells me you are really very ignorant and lacking in the knowledge that a man is nothing without his...story. You have to know who you are and what you are about. I myself have already proven your theory wrong yet you continue to argue. Please explain why I am successful if not for the knowledge of what I come from? where did I say I teach people that whites are evil? Your assumptions are showing again clown. :lol:

The ancient past has zero bearing on the African Americans of today no matter what your view is on the past.

Your opinion has no bearing on facts. When you learn that we can proceed. If not have fun being frustrated trying to prove your failed point.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMpAxODCapw]All Black Male Schools WHAT DO YOU THINK ? - YouTube[/ame]

Your opinion has no bearing on facts. When you learn that we can proceed. If not have fun being frustrated trying to prove your failed point.

So how does ancient African past correlate to modern African American success/failure today?

So how does ancient African past correlate to modern African American success/failure today?

Tell me what Black culture is and I can answer that for you. Do you even know what culture means?

No. I'm only going to read a response to my post. Your links mean nothing. Answer the question or stop whining.

Are you reading anything I write or are you simply ignoring it? Is there anyone in this damn forum that actually wants to honestly debate something?

You simply have to give me what you assume is black culture. Even a sentence or 2 will do so I can make you look stupid.

Modern African American culture is largely a counterculture to white culture. It is a reactionary culture bred from both having lost much of their culture through enslavement mixed with their disdain of western culture thereof. It is a collectivist culture that looks at itself as a group first and individuals second. Examples of countercultural behavior among blacks include Ebonics, made up African names, sagging, and loose dress. Examples of collectivist behavior include the defense of black deviance, intolerance of blacks who fail to display black behavior (calling people names like "talking white," "acting white," or "uncle tom"), their 95% support of a single political party, and protesting white on black violence while ignoring the more prevalent black on black/white violence. Blacks likewise display entitlement culture and are more likely to display elements of instant gratification as opposed to other cultures. Their sense of entitlement is evident in their unashamed use of welfare, blaming their faults/lack of achievements/grievances on racism, and their insistence that they are victims in need of redress, among others. Examples of instant gratification include having children they cannot afford (73% single mother birth rate), buying $200 sneakers/rims/jewelry/acrylic nails/etc, and spending more on cars than housing. The reasoning behind the instant gratification of buying expensive cloths, jewelry, and cars is likely because they want to display a false status in public as to gain the acceptance of fellow blacks and to attract women. This trend is compounded by black athletes and rap musicians who make up the bulk of their role models. Usually the older they get the more they start to accept white cultural values after reflection of time wasted in their youth.

Black culture is largely defined by positive aspects and successes. This is because political correctness dictates that we not stereotype blacks negatively but positively only for fear of being called a racist. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African-American_culture In the end, an assessment of a culture is one massive stereotype assessed from known behavior. The statistics below show why black culture is a failure and should be criticized as such.

Why Do Blacks Spend More on Cars Than Housing? - Yahoo Voices - voices.yahoo.com
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sagging_(fashion)
Welfare Statistics | Statistic Brain
Blacks, Democrats, and Republicans | National Review Online
Things That Black People Like | It?s what makes culture, what it is.
Air Jordans are more than a sneaker to some blacks | theGrio
Fake / Acrylic Nails | Black People Meet | African Americans | Destee

Total number of Americans on welfare 12,800,000
Total number of Americans on food stamps 46,700,000
Total number of Americans on unemployment insurance 5,600,000
Percent of the US population on welfare 4.1 %
Total government spending on welfare annually (not including food stamps or unemployment) $131.9 billion
Welfare Demographics

Percent of recipients who are white 38.8 % ............... (Whites = 70% of the total U.S. population)
Percent of recipients who are black 39.8 % ............... (Blacks = 13% of the total U.S. population
Percent of recipients who are Hispanic 15.7 % .......... (Hispanics = 16 % of the total U.S. population)
Percent of recipients who are Asian 2.4 % ................ (Asians = 5% of the total U.S. population)
Percent of recipients who are Other 3.3 %

72% of black family households are single parent households. 72% Of Black Kids Raised In Single Parent Household, 25 Percent In U.S. | News One

The national black graduation rate is 47%. http://www.csg.org/pubs/capitolideas/enews/issue6_3.aspx

THESE NUMBERS HAVE GOTTEN WORSE SINCE THE END OF JIM CROW!!! Less racism and more tolerance should mean improved stats. However, the numbers have not improved. Why? Culture!

Last edited:
I base my decision on the school's curriculum and success rate, regardless if the school is majority Black, Hispanic or Caucasian.

Well the answer is clear then. Of course, you could have just said "white" and saved yourself the time of an explanation.
That's just silly. There are many good schools that don't have a majority white population.

South Valley Academy High School in Albuquerque, NM is a majority Hispanic school with a good curriculum and success rate. It received a gold ranking from U.S. News's best high schools.

That's just silly. There are many good schools that don't have a majority white population.

South Valley Academy High School in Albuquerque, NM is a majority Hispanic school with a good curriculum and success rate. It received a gold ranking from U.S. News's best high schools.

South Valley Academy is majority Hispanic CHARTER SCHOOL. They get a rating of a 6 out of 10 and are below the state average in math while at state average in reading. South Valley Academy - Albuquerque, New Mexico - NM - School overview The best school in that district is La Cueva High School with a rating of 10 out of 10 and is probably among the few majority white schools in the district. La Cueva High School - Albuquerque, New Mexico - NM - School overview

A couple of my business partners go in and talk to the kids around the country in schools like these. I know there are Catholic schools that are all male and female so I wonder what the uproar is over this.
How black would a kid have to be, to go to a all black school?

You going to get out your shading chart?

Hey, is there anything you would add here >>>> http://www.usmessageboard.com/8409042-post193.html

Last edited:

Modern African American culture is largely a counterculture to white culture. It is a reactionary culture bred from both having lost much of their culture through enslavement mixed with their disdain of western culture thereof. It is a collectivist culture that looks at itself as a group first and individuals second. Examples of countercultural behavior among blacks include Ebonics, made up African names, sagging, and loose dress. Examples of collectivist behavior include the defense of black deviance, intolerance of blacks who fail to display black behavior (calling people names like "talking white," "acting white," or "uncle tom"), their 95% support of a single political party, and protesting white on black violence while ignoring the more prevalent black on black/white violence. Blacks likewise display entitlement culture and are more likely to display elements of instant gratification as opposed to other cultures. Their sense of entitlement is evident in their unashamed use of welfare, blaming their faults/lack of achievements/grievances on racism, and their insistence that they are victims in need of redress, among others. Examples of instant gratification include having children they cannot afford (73% single mother birth rate), buying $200 sneakers/rims/jewelry/acrylic nails/etc, and spending more on cars than housing. The reasoning behind the instant gratification of buying expensive cloths, jewelry, and cars is likely because they want to display a false status in public as to gain the acceptance of fellow blacks and to attract women. This trend is compounded by black athletes and rap musicians who make up the bulk of their role models. Usually the older they get the more they start to accept white cultural values after reflection of time wasted in their youth.

Black culture is largely defined by positive aspects and successes. This is because political correctness dictates that we not stereotype blacks negatively but positively only for fear of being called a racist. African-American culture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia In the end, an assessment of a culture is one massive stereotype assessed from known behavior. The statistics below show why black culture is a failure and should be criticized as such.

Why Do Blacks Spend More on Cars Than Housing? - Yahoo Voices - voices.yahoo.com

Total government spending on welfare annually (not including food stamps or unemployment) $131.9 billion
Welfare Demographics

Percent of recipients who are white 38.8 % ............... (Whites = 70% of the total U.S. population)
Percent of recipients who are black 39.8 % ............... (Blacks = 13% of the total U.S. population
Percent of recipients who are Hispanic 15.7 % .......... (Hispanics = 16 % of the total U.S. population)
Percent of recipients who are Asian 2.4 % ................ (Asians = 5% of the total U.S. population)

72% of black family households are single parent households. 72% Of Black Kids Raised In Single Parent Household, 25 Percent In U.S. | News One

The national black graduation rate is 47%. http://www.csg.org/pubs/capitolideas/enews/issue6_3.aspx

I appreciate you posting your opinion of what Black culture is. It was funny reading it but you did give it a try.

Let me explain to you the correlation between history and success/failure. Here is a definition of history

a chronological record of significant events (as affecting a nation or institution) often including an explanation of their causes

I'm sure you have heard the saying "a man without history is a tree without roots" or maybe not based on your clear aversion to hearing about anything related to history. I can attest to what i am about to say because the catalyst to my success is based on the knowledge of my peoples history. You set standards for yourself based on what you expect and know about yourself. You know about yourself by what you are taught. If you are not taught who you are and where you come from you have no gauge by which to measure and dictate where you are going.

Problems

1. Black people in this country know very little about the awe inspiring greatness and rich history of the African continent. some don't even know where in Africa they are from.

2. Lack of success, low standards, and underachievement are the results of not knowing what your people contributed to or brought to this worlds history.

3. Schools could care less about teaching African history preferring to concentrate on the history of Europeans at times lying about, taking credit for, or omitting the achievements and history of other ethnicities.

4. Probably the most heinous is the teaching to Black people that they were slaves/victims end of story.

When you tell a person constantly that they are nothing and never have been anything not only does it breed anger it breeds frustration and a state of disconnection. That anger can express itself in a number of self wounding ways. You cannot operate at peak efficiency if you are angry all the time. Same for frustration.

Luckily for me my parents knew enough about Black American history to keep me interested in school. Once I graduated I decided to become thoroughly educated about my Black African history. Once that process was started I felt a calm and confidence come over me. i went from a disinterested high school student to a straight A student in college. Every subject reminded me that "my people originated this" and the subject became fascinating to me. I see the same results in my children and other children I teach about Black African history. This is not a theory. This is fact. Thats why I laugh at you with your assumptions. I simply know better.

Black culture is largely defined by positive aspects and successes. This is because political correctness dictates that we not stereotype blacks negatively but positively only for fear of being called a racist. African-American culture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia In the end, an assessment of a culture is one massive stereotype assessed from known behavior. The statistics below show why black culture is a failure and should be criticized as such.

Welfare Demographics

I appreciate you posting your opinion of what Black culture is. It was funny reading it but you did give it a try.

Let me explain to you the correlation between history and success/failure. Here is a definition of history

a chronological record of significant events (as affecting a nation or institution) often including an explanation of their causes

I'm sure you have heard the saying "a man without history is a tree without roots" or maybe not based on your clear aversion to hearing about anything related to history. I can attest to what i am about to say because the catalyst to my success is based on the knowledge of my peoples history. You set standards for yourself based on what you expect and know about yourself. You know about yourself by what you are taught. If you are not taught who you are and where you come from you have no gauge by which to measure and dictate where you are going.

Problems

1. Black people in this country know very little about the awe inspiring greatness and rich history of the African continent. some don't even know where in Africa they are from.

2. Lack of success, low standards, and underachievement are the results of not knowing what your people contributed to or brought to this worlds history.

3. Schools could care less about teaching African history preferring to concentrate on the history of Europeans at times lying about, taking credit for, or omitting the achievements and history of other ethnicities.

4. Probably the most heinous is the teaching to Black people that they were slaves/victims end of story.

When you tell a person constantly that they are nothing and never have been anything not only does it breed anger it breeds frustration and a state of disconnection. That anger can express itself in a number of self wounding ways. You cannot operate at peak efficiency if you are angry all the time. Same for frustration.

Luckily for me my parents knew enough about Black American history to keep me interested in school. Once I graduated I decided to become thoroughly educated about my Black African history. Once that process was started I felt a calm and confidence come over me. i went from a disinterested high school student to a straight A student in college. Every subject reminded me that "my people originated this" and the subject became fascinating to me. I see the same results in my children and other children I teach about Black African history. This is not a theory. This is fact. Thats why I laugh at you with your assumptions. I simply know better.

1. Agreed, except most do not know where they're descended from.

2. I disagree. I have learned more from other cultures and races than I have my own. Of course, the military helped me along there.

3. Schools could care less about history, period. With that said the area of which we live was most influenced by European history. I don't know about you but I did study Egypt and the Middle East in HS as a part of Western Civ. Did the same in college in a class by the same name.
Africa, as it stands today, is most influenced by European History. Indeed, it is very hard to find an African History book that is written from an African perspective. I recently read, for example, Africa and the Victorians . Do you have any recommendations?

4. Yes, but the second worst thing to telling them that they are victims is telling them that they can be a success simply because their ancient ancestors contributed to the world of knowledge. This encourages them to rest on the laurels of the past and gives them a since of false cultural/racial superiority which leads to cultural conservatism as it had for white supremacists. Just take a look at any white supremacist organization and you will find references to Anglo Saxons (KKK), the Romans (NAZI's), and etcetera. What everyone needs to know is that they are an individual with the past as his key to the future, that is to say, the ability to take the past and make something of his own from it that he alone is responsible for. In reality, the past achievements were those of individuals, not collectives, and the culture that recognizes this has all of the keys to the future. The culture that does not has always been doomed to regression. Between the collectivist cultures and the individualist cultures separated by national boarders the more individualist cultures have always won out. I cannot think of single time in history where this has not been the case! Can you?

I think your intent is pure but your going at it in a negative way. It is a path to cultural conservatism and will more than likely create a reverse effect of what you intend to achieve. For someone to need to ascribe themselves a history so as to feel as though they accomplished something they did not (Not talking about blacks, I'm talking about everyone) is a form of racism within itself. My African American history professor, who was likewise my African History professor, noted everything you said above. I gave him a stunning rebuke of the notion that people of similar skin color need to look at achievements of others with similar skin color in order for them to be successful. He also lambasted whites for "erasing their history," which of course, is simply another way of ascribing oneself a sense of victimhood. Cultures should not rest upon past achievements or they will die out quicker than the Arabs who allowed the once comparatively liberal religion of Islam to take precedence over technological advancement and science. What your students need to know is that they're individuals with unlimited potential and achievement in this time and era is not as hard as they think it is. They need not look to the past to justify their existence but the future. They need achievements of their own and they need to know that they are on the path to successfully pursuing those achievements if only they do not allow the collective to drag them into cultural conservatism. Nothing is holding them back but themselves.

I think this video sums it up perfectly.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdeI9NfbfT8]Ayn Rand - Racism - YouTube[/ame]

There is a crisis in African American culture. They are worse off today than under Jim Crow when it comes to the statistics I've produced. Do not tell me the white man is manipulating them (Which is another way of ascribing victimhood to oneself). It needs to be fixed else it will drag us all down.

Just look up at the poll. Not everyone who checked the majority white school are a bunch of flaming racists, but, legitimately caring parents who want their children to succeed. Indeed most of them wouldn't dare speak their opinion by word of mouth out of fear. I however would rather incur debt moving to a different location rather than allow my two children to go to a similar school than I did. Most of the males I grew up with from that school are in prison or have been to jail and that's not an exaggeration!

Last edited:

A couple of my business partners go in and talk to the kids around the country in schools like these. I know there are Catholic schools that are all male and female so I wonder what the uproar is over this.
How black would a kid have to be, to go to a all black school?

It makes sense that if you identify with being Black you appreciate the magnitude of such an opportunity for your child. If you don't then you wouldn't want to send your children there. :cuckoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back