Would you Prefer that your kids go to a Majority White or Majority Black School?

Would you Prefer that your kids go to a Majority White or Majority Black School?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Na, I just know if I wanted to have a all white school people would ask how white would the student have to be.

Modern African American culture is largely a counterculture to white culture. It is a reactionary culture bred from both having lost much of their culture through enslavement mixed with their disdain of western culture thereof. It is a collectivist culture that looks at itself as a group first and individuals second. Examples of countercultural behavior among blacks include Ebonics, made up African names, sagging, and loose dress. Examples of collectivist behavior include the defense of black deviance, intolerance of blacks who fail to display black behavior (calling people names like "talking white," "acting white," or "uncle tom"), their 95% support of a single political party, and protesting white on black violence while ignoring the more prevalent black on black/white violence. Blacks likewise display entitlement culture and are more likely to display elements of instant gratification as opposed to other cultures. Their sense of entitlement is evident in their unashamed use of welfare, blaming their faults/lack of achievements/grievances on racism, and their insistence that they are victims in need of redress, among others. Examples of instant gratification include having children they cannot afford (73% single mother birth rate), buying $200 sneakers/rims/jewelry/acrylic nails/etc, and spending more on cars than housing. The reasoning behind the instant gratification of buying expensive cloths, jewelry, and cars is likely because they want to display a false status in public as to gain the acceptance of fellow blacks and to attract women. This trend is compounded by black athletes and rap musicians who make up the bulk of their role models. Usually the older they get the more they start to accept white cultural values after reflection of time wasted in their youth.

Black culture is largely defined by positive aspects and successes. This is because political correctness dictates that we not stereotype blacks negatively but positively only for fear of being called a racist. African-American culture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia In the end, an assessment of a culture is one massive stereotype assessed from known behavior. The statistics below show why black culture is a failure and should be criticized as such.

Why Do Blacks Spend More on Cars Than Housing? - Yahoo Voices - voices.yahoo.com
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sagging_(fashion)
Welfare Statistics | Statistic Brain
Blacks, Democrats, and Republicans | National Review Online
Things That Black People Like | It?s what makes culture, what it is.
Air Jordans are more than a sneaker to some blacks | theGrio
Fake / Acrylic Nails | Black People Meet | African Americans | Destee

Total number of Americans on welfare 12,800,000
Total number of Americans on food stamps 46,700,000
Total number of Americans on unemployment insurance 5,600,000
Percent of the US population on welfare 4.1 %
Total government spending on welfare annually (not including food stamps or unemployment) $131.9 billion
Welfare Demographics

Percent of recipients who are white 38.8 % ............... (Whites = 70% of the total U.S. population)
Percent of recipients who are black 39.8 % ............... (Blacks = 13% of the total U.S. population
Percent of recipients who are Hispanic 15.7 % .......... (Hispanics = 16 % of the total U.S. population)
Percent of recipients who are Asian 2.4 % ................ (Asians = 5% of the total U.S. population)
Percent of recipients who are Other 3.3 %

72% of black family households are single parent households. 72% Of Black Kids Raised In Single Parent Household, 25 Percent In U.S. | News One

The national black graduation rate is 47%. http://www.csg.org/pubs/capitolideas/enews/issue6_3.aspx

I appreciate you posting your opinion of what Black culture is. It was funny reading it but you did give it a try.

Let me explain to you the correlation between history and success/failure. Here is a definition of history

a chronological record of significant events (as affecting a nation or institution) often including an explanation of their causes

I'm sure you have heard the saying "a man without history is a tree without roots" or maybe not based on your clear aversion to hearing about anything related to history. I can attest to what i am about to say because the catalyst to my success is based on the knowledge of my peoples history. You set standards for yourself based on what you expect and know about yourself. You know about yourself by what you are taught. If you are not taught who you are and where you come from you have no gauge by which to measure and dictate where you are going.

Problems

1. Black people in this country know very little about the awe inspiring greatness and rich history of the African continent. some don't even know where in Africa they are from.

2. Lack of success, low standards, and underachievement are the results of not knowing what your people contributed to or brought to this worlds history.

3. Schools could care less about teaching African history preferring to concentrate on the history of Europeans at times lying about, taking credit for, or omitting the achievements and history of other ethnicities.

4. Probably the most heinous is the teaching to Black people that they were slaves/victims end of story.

When you tell a person constantly that they are nothing and never have been anything not only does it breed anger it breeds frustration and a state of disconnection. That anger can express itself in a number of self wounding ways. You cannot operate at peak efficiency if you are angry all the time. Same for frustration.

Luckily for me my parents knew enough about Black American history to keep me interested in school. Once I graduated I decided to become thoroughly educated about my Black African history. Once that process was started I felt a calm and confidence come over me. i went from a disinterested high school student to a straight A student in college. Every subject reminded me that "my people originated this" and the subject became fascinating to me. I see the same results in my children and other children I teach about Black African history. This is not a theory. This is fact. Thats why I laugh at you with your assumptions. I simply know better.

1. Agreed, except most do not know where they're descended from.

2. I disagree. I have learned more from other cultures and races than I have my own. Of course, the military helped me along there.

3. Schools could care less about history, period. With that said the area of which we live was most influenced by European history. I don't know about you but I did study Egypt and the Middle East in HS as a part of Western Civ. Did the same in college in a class by the same name.
Africa, as it stands today, is most influenced by European History. Indeed, it is very hard to find an African History book that is written from an African perspective. I recently read, for example, Africa and the Victorians . Do you have any recommendations?

4. Yes, but the second worst thing to telling them that they are victims is telling them that they can be a success simply because their ancient ancestors contributed to the world of knowledge. This encourages them to rest on the laurels of the past and gives them a since of false cultural/racial superiority which leads to cultural conservatism as it had for white supremacists. Just take a look at any white supremacist organization and you will find references to Anglo Saxons (KKK), the Romans (NAZI's), and etcetera. What everyone needs to know is that they are an individual with the past as his key to the future, that is to say, the ability to take the past and make something of his own from it that he alone is responsible for. In reality, the past achievements were those of individuals, not collectives, and the culture that recognizes this has all of the keys to the future. The culture that does not has always been doomed to regression. Between the collectivist cultures and the individualist cultures separated by national boarders the more individualist cultures have always won out. I cannot think of single time in history where this has not been the case! Can you?

I think your intent is pure but your going at it in a negative way. It is a path to cultural conservatism and will more than likely create a reverse effect of what you intend to achieve. For someone to need to ascribe themselves a history so as to feel as though they accomplished something they did not (Not talking about blacks, I'm talking about everyone) is a form of racism within itself. My African American history professor, who was likewise my African History professor, noted everything you said above. I gave him a stunning rebuke of the notion that people of similar skin color need to look at achievements of others with similar skin color in order for them to be successful. He also lambasted whites for "erasing their history," which of course, is simply another way of ascribing oneself a sense of victimhood. Cultures should not rest upon past achievements or they will die out quicker than the Arabs who allowed the once comparatively liberal religion of Islam to take precedence over technological advancement and science. What your students need to know is that they're individuals with unlimited potential and achievement in this time and era is not as hard as they think it is. They need not look to the past to justify their existence but the future. They need achievements of their own and they need to know that they are on the path to successfully pursuing those achievements if only they do not allow the collective to drag them into cultural conservatism. Nothing is holding them back but themselves.

I think this video sums it up perfectly.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdeI9NfbfT8]Ayn Rand - Racism - YouTube[/ame]

There is a crisis in African American culture. They are worse off today than under Jim Crow when it comes to the statistics I've produced. Do not tell me the white man is manipulating them (Which is another way of ascribing victimhood to oneself). It needs to be fixed else it will drag us all down.

Just look up at the poll. Not everyone who checked the majority white school are a bunch of flaming racists, but, legitimately caring parents who want their children to succeed. Indeed most of them wouldn't dare speak their opinion by word of mouth out of fear. I however would rather incur debt moving to a different location rather than allow my two children to go to a similar school than I did. Most of the males I grew up with from that school are in prison or have been to jail and that's not an exaggeration!

1. A lot of Black people I know have taken DNA tests. I dont know the figures exactly but just knowing without the history is not enough.

2. That makes sense if you are white. You know your history or what masquerades as your history. Think of it a positive reinforcement when you know your specific history.

3. That is my point. Neglect of true history also affects everyone and gives them a totally false view of African history. There is a reason you see very few history books from an African perspective. Its not promoted by the major publishers on a wide scale like they do for writers pushing a Eurocentric point of view.

4. First of all thats not the extent of what I learned, teach, or others that think like me do. History is just the start, the foundation on which to build. How you think otherwise is mystifying. How can you build a house without a foundation? Individual responsibility to the collective as well as self is taught/learned. That has been the modus operandi of African civilizations since the beginning of time and the reason we have survived. The achievements of one are shared with everyone and passed on. You could not be more off base in your observations regarding societies that operated in that manner. The Egyptians, Mali, Ghana, Songhai, Ife empires, etc civilizations all operated on those principles. For a recent example look at Black Wall street in Tulsa OK. They were based on the same principles.

I think you honestly believe you know what you are talking about but you are flat out wrong. I dont really mind but it is amazing that you think this in spite of all the evidence to the contrary as I listed above. You can choose to keep your notions or you can learn the truth. Its entirely up to you. I will keep doing what i do as I see from examples historically and recently that I am definitely on the right path and have helped change the course of many Black families legacies. If you want to know what true Black culture is check out the principles of kwanzaa. Thats the best summary I can give you of how we operate that you would be able to comprehend.

Umoja (oo-MO-jah), which means unity

Kujichagulia (koo-jee-chah-GOO-lee-ah), which means self-determination

Ujima (oo-JEE-mah), which means collective work and responsibility

Ujamaa (oo-jah-MAH-ah), which means cooperative economics

Nia (NEE-ah), which means purpose

Kuumba (koo-OOM-bah), which means creativity

Imani (ee-MAH-nee), which means faith

Last edited:
Na, I just know if I wanted to have a all white school people would ask how white would the student have to be.

Why would they ask that? What would be taught at your school different? I know you would not teach them what I have taught you. :lol:

You left out the choice of Majority Hispanic School of which I went to as a White person.
It was not a problem at all that the majority of my High School was Hispanic with the Minority's being White and Black.

Thank you. America is not just black and white. The fastest growing demographic in the country are Hispanics.

So how does not including Hispanics change the question of weather people would rather their children go to majority white or majority black schools? At face value the question is a valid one for all to answer.

The "validity" of the question is not being challenged. However, the fact is that if one sees life in this country through a lens that filters only in "black and white", they are not seeing(or prefer not to see) the changing population trends that are at work as we speak. 66

I appreciate you posting your opinion of what Black culture is. It was funny reading it but you did give it a try.

Let me explain to you the correlation between history and success/failure. Here is a definition of history

I'm sure you have heard the saying "a man without history is a tree without roots" or maybe not based on your clear aversion to hearing about anything related to history. I can attest to what i am about to say because the catalyst to my success is based on the knowledge of my peoples history. You set standards for yourself based on what you expect and know about yourself. You know about yourself by what you are taught. If you are not taught who you are and where you come from you have no gauge by which to measure and dictate where you are going.

Problems

1. Black people in this country know very little about the awe inspiring greatness and rich history of the African continent. some don't even know where in Africa they are from.

2. Lack of success, low standards, and underachievement are the results of not knowing what your people contributed to or brought to this worlds history.

3. Schools could care less about teaching African history preferring to concentrate on the history of Europeans at times lying about, taking credit for, or omitting the achievements and history of other ethnicities.

4. Probably the most heinous is the teaching to Black people that they were slaves/victims end of story.

When you tell a person constantly that they are nothing and never have been anything not only does it breed anger it breeds frustration and a state of disconnection. That anger can express itself in a number of self wounding ways. You cannot operate at peak efficiency if you are angry all the time. Same for frustration.

Luckily for me my parents knew enough about Black American history to keep me interested in school. Once I graduated I decided to become thoroughly educated about my Black African history. Once that process was started I felt a calm and confidence come over me. i went from a disinterested high school student to a straight A student in college. Every subject reminded me that "my people originated this" and the subject became fascinating to me. I see the same results in my children and other children I teach about Black African history. This is not a theory. This is fact. Thats why I laugh at you with your assumptions. I simply know better.

1. Agreed, except most do not know where they're descended from.

2. I disagree. I have learned more from other cultures and races than I have my own. Of course, the military helped me along there.

3. Schools could care less about history, period. With that said the area of which we live was most influenced by European history. I don't know about you but I did study Egypt and the Middle East in HS as a part of Western Civ. Did the same in college in a class by the same name.
Africa, as it stands today, is most influenced by European History. Indeed, it is very hard to find an African History book that is written from an African perspective. I recently read, for example, Africa and the Victorians . Do you have any recommendations?

4. Yes, but the second worst thing to telling them that they are victims is telling them that they can be a success simply because their ancient ancestors contributed to the world of knowledge. This encourages them to rest on the laurels of the past and gives them a since of false cultural/racial superiority which leads to cultural conservatism as it had for white supremacists. Just take a look at any white supremacist organization and you will find references to Anglo Saxons (KKK), the Romans (NAZI's), and etcetera. What everyone needs to know is that they are an individual with the past as his key to the future, that is to say, the ability to take the past and make something of his own from it that he alone is responsible for. In reality, the past achievements were those of individuals, not collectives, and the culture that recognizes this has all of the keys to the future. The culture that does not has always been doomed to regression. Between the collectivist cultures and the individualist cultures separated by national boarders the more individualist cultures have always won out. I cannot think of single time in history where this has not been the case! Can you?

I think your intent is pure but your going at it in a negative way. It is a path to cultural conservatism and will more than likely create a reverse effect of what you intend to achieve. For someone to need to ascribe themselves a history so as to feel as though they accomplished something they did not (Not talking about blacks, I'm talking about everyone) is a form of racism within itself. My African American history professor, who was likewise my African History professor, noted everything you said above. I gave him a stunning rebuke of the notion that people of similar skin color need to look at achievements of others with similar skin color in order for them to be successful. He also lambasted whites for "erasing their history," which of course, is simply another way of ascribing oneself a sense of victimhood. Cultures should not rest upon past achievements or they will die out quicker than the Arabs who allowed the once comparatively liberal religion of Islam to take precedence over technological advancement and science. What your students need to know is that they're individuals with unlimited potential and achievement in this time and era is not as hard as they think it is. They need not look to the past to justify their existence but the future. They need achievements of their own and they need to know that they are on the path to successfully pursuing those achievements if only they do not allow the collective to drag them into cultural conservatism. Nothing is holding them back but themselves.

I think this video sums it up perfectly.

There is a crisis in African American culture. They are worse off today than under Jim Crow when it comes to the statistics I've produced. Do not tell me the white man is manipulating them (Which is another way of ascribing victimhood to oneself). It needs to be fixed else it will drag us all down.

Just look up at the poll. Not everyone who checked the majority white school are a bunch of flaming racists, but, legitimately caring parents who want their children to succeed. Indeed most of them wouldn't dare speak their opinion by word of mouth out of fear. I however would rather incur debt moving to a different location rather than allow my two children to go to a similar school than I did. Most of the males I grew up with from that school are in prison or have been to jail and that's not an exaggeration!

1. A lot of Black people I know have taken DNA tests. I dont know the figures exactly but just knowing without the history is not enough.

2. That makes sense if you are white. You know your history or what masquerades as your history. Think of it a positive reinforcement when you know your specific history.

3. That is my point. Neglect of true history also affects everyone and gives them a totally false view of African history. There is a reason you see very few history books from an African perspective. Its not promoted by the major publishers on a wide scale like they do for writers pushing a Eurocentric point of view.

4. First of all thats not the extent of what I learned, teach, or others that think like me do. History is just the start, the foundation on which to build. How you think otherwise is mystifying. How can you build a house without a foundation? Individual responsibility to the collective as well as self is taught/learned. That has been the modus operandi of African civilizations since the beginning of time and the reason we have survived. The achievements of one are shared with everyone and passed on. You could not be more off base in your observations regarding societies that operated in that manner. The Egyptians, Mali, Ghana, Songhai, Ife empires, etc civilizations all operated on those principles. For a recent example look at Black Wall street in Tulsa OK. They were based on the same principles.

I think you honestly believe you know what you are talking about but you are flat out wrong. I dont really mind but it is amazing that you think this in spite of all the evidence to the contrary as I listed above. You can choose to keep your notions or you can learn the truth. Its entirely up to you. I will keep doing what i do as I see from examples historically and recently that I am definitely on the right path and have helped change the course of many Black families legacies. If you want to know what true Black culture is check out the principles of kwanzaa. Thats the best summary I can give you of how we operate that you would be able to comprehend.

Umoja (oo-MO-jah), which means unity

Kujichagulia (koo-jee-chah-GOO-lee-ah), which means self-determination

Ujima (oo-JEE-mah), which means collective work and responsibility

Ujamaa (oo-jah-MAH-ah), which means cooperative economics

Nia (NEE-ah), which means purpose

Kuumba (koo-OOM-bah), which means creativity

Imani (ee-MAH-nee), which means faith

1. The DNA tests are a scam. They vary depending on who does the test and slaves in the US from different tribes have interbred along with a few white slave owners. Narrowing down the location is at best an educated guess from a number of places confined to the results.

2. I'm sorry, I do not attribute the success of any given race or culture to myself. I can only learn from cultures and adopt what works for them, and perhaps, advance the concepts.

3. The reason why African History is largely from a European and Arab point of view is clear. As all histories, much of African history hasn't been written. In Sub-Saharan Africa little to no African history was documented by Africans. I would give my left testicle to be an archeologist in Nigeria though. In any case, parts of Africa had not discovered the wheel by the 18th century. Yet most all of Africa, with few exceptions, were conquered by those outside the continent. Anyway, got any good books for me of the academic sort? Any suggested YouTube videos of professional lecturers on the matter? It may be hard for you to understand but I love reading African History possibly as much as you do. Ever read Kevin Shillington? He's a white guy but I think you'll like him. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Shillington In fact, I know you would. Perhaps we should discuss African history in the History forum?

4. EEERRRRRRGHHHH.... And there is that word "we." I used to cringe in every history class when someone, no matter what their race, talked about a historical subject as "we" or "our." I don't even talk about the United States in that manner though I occasionally make a mistake. But talking about "we" in the context of enchant African civilization is like a white person doing the same in Roman, Greek, or Anglo-Saxon history, when in reality, it wasn't them at all. In every case the civilizations are long gone and as are the Egyptians, Mali, Ghana, Songhai, and Ife empires. They were taken over by more advanced, or in some cases, less advanced civilizations. To go back to the principles that made them great would be like going back to mercantilist economics for Great Britain.

A simple exploration of Kwanzaa in America will reveal that is an extension of the Black Power movement preached by Black Nationalists who wanted to replicate an East African culture when most blacks in America came from West Africa.

It doesn't get any more culturally conservative as this. And it also backs up my observations of black culture.

Kwanzaa - Discover the Networks
Maulana Karenga - Discover the Networks

Karenga postulated seven major principles to be emphasized during Kwanzaa, identifying each by its Swahili name:
•Unity (Umoja)
•Self-Determination (Kujichaguila)
•Collective Work and Responsibility (Ujima)
•Cooperative Economics (Ujamaa)
•Purpose (Nia)
•Creativity (Kuumba)
•Faith (Imani)

Ironically, these seven principles as a whole mirror precisely the principles that were embraced by the Symbionese Liberation Army, a pro-Marxist, revolutionary terrorist group of the 1970s.

Kwanzaa is a week-long festival celebrated mainly in the U.S. from December 26 through January 1 each year. It was established in 1966 by the socialist and black nationalist Maulana Karenga, who promoted the holiday as a black alternative to Christmas. Karenga's idea was to celebrate the end of what he considered the Christmas-season exploitation of African Americans.

According to the official Kwanzaa website, the celebration was originally designed to foster "conditions that would enhance the revolutionary social change for the masses of Black Americans," and to provide a "reassessment, reclaiming, recommitment, remembrance, retrieval, resumption, resurrection and rejuvenation of those principles (Way of Life) utilized by Black Americans' ancestors."

Karenga postulated seven major principles to be emphasized during Kwanzaa, identifying each by its Swahili name:
•Unity (Umoja)
•Self-Determination (Kujichaguila)
•Collective Work and Responsibility (Ujima)
•Cooperative Economics (Ujamaa)
•Purpose (Nia)
•Creativity (Kuumba)
•Faith (Imani)

Ironically, these seven principles as a whole mirror precisely the principles that were embraced by the Symbionese Liberation Army, a pro-Marxist, revolutionary terrorist group of the 1970s.

The symbol most identified with Kwanzaa consists of seven colored candles placed in a menorah-like candelabrum. These candles borrow their color scheme from Marcus Garvey’s old black nationalist ensign. The lone black candle represents the so-called “black race.” The three red candles evoke images of socialist realism with bloody red banners waving to rally the oppressed for the overthrow of the established order. And the three green candles are meant to recall the splendor of Africa's landscapes.

When Karenga first established Kwanzaa, he and his votaries also crafted a flag of black nationalism and a pledge: "We pledge allegiance to the red, black, and green, our flag, the symbol of our eternal struggle, and to the land we must obtain; one nation of black people, with one G-d of us all, totally united in the struggle, for black love, black freedom, and black self-determination."

The philosophy underlying Kwanzaa is known as Kawaida, a variation of classical Marxism that also includes enmity toward white people. Practitioners of Kawaida believe that one's racial identity "determines life conditions, life chances, and self-understanding" -- just as Marxists identify class as the determining factor of one's life conditions.

The name "Kwanzaa" derives from the Swahili term "matunda yakwanza," or "first fruit," and the festival's trappings, as noted above, all have Swahili names. But Swahili is an East African language, whereas the slaves who were brought to North America came from West Africa. In other words, Swahili has no historical relevance whatsoever for American blacks. Karenga nonetheless elected to build his holiday around Swahili terms because Swahili was the trendy language in the Black Power movement during the 1960s.

Last edited:
Thank you. America is not just black and white. The fastest growing demographic in the country are Hispanics.

So how does not including Hispanics change the question of weather people would rather their children go to majority white or majority black schools? At face value the question is a valid one for all to answer.

The "validity" of the question is not being challenged. However, the fact is that if one sees life in this country through a lens that filters only in "black and white", they are not seeing(or prefer not to see) the changing population trends that are at work as we speak. 66

To be honest I know little of Hispanic culture as they made up very few of the students where I went to school, although, they sure did enjoy fighting with all of the blacks for some reason. At least it took a lot of heat off of the whites. It would have also dramatically added more options for the poll.

Maj Blk
Maj His
Maj Wht
Maj Blk/Wht
Maj His/Wht
Maj His/Blk
Does not matter
it depends
other.

No. To add a third option just makes the poll complicated.

Last edited:
It doesn't matter but if I had to pick I would prefer a majority Black school.

What do you think of whites and blacks who attempt to avoid sending their children to schools with a large black population? Do you believe them to be honest in their motives or do you believe them to be simply racist?

Both. They honestly believe that a a majority Black school is substandard or a white majority school will better prepare their children for success. That to me is racist and also lazy.

Maybe racist. Maybe lazy. Most certainly true.

If we had a White country, this wouldn't be an issue.

In Sweden native Swedes are desperate to avoid majority immigrant schools. It does not matter if the immigrants are Arabs, Somalis or Albanian, the school will be awful.

If we had a White country, this wouldn't be an issue.

In Sweden native Swedes are desperate to avoid majority immigrant schools. It does not matter if the immigrants are Arabs, Somalis or Albanian, the school will be awful.

Agreed. People avoid the third world ghettos in their daily lives(in Europe and North America), they make an effort to do so, even if they may be so called political "liberals". We just need people to wake up and make a connection between how they act in their day to day lives and applying that thinking to the voting booth, to political action.

Can anyone provide an example of the BEST predominantly black public school in the US, or are they are all pretty much shitty? I don't believe in racial superiority, but its a fact that black schools are terrible environments for children. Weak cultures produce weak people.

I'll send my children to the school with the highest standards. Who would want to send their kids to a school ruled over by gangs?

To be honest I know little of Hispanic culture as they made up very few of the students where I went to school, although, they sure did enjoy fighting with all of the blacks for some reason. At least it took a lot of heat off of the whites. It would have also dramatically added more options for the poll.

Maj Blk
Maj His
Maj Wht
Maj Blk/Wht
Maj His/Wht
Maj His/Blk
Does not matter
it depends
other.

No. To add a third option just makes the poll complicated.

I'm not asking that you add a third option. It is your poll and you can structure it as you please.

I am just stating that it is predicted that by 2050 the U.S. will be predominately Hispanic which means that at some point, less than halfway to that timeframe there will be a significant difference in the racial landscape of this country, and Hispanics will become the most visible minority in the country. Currently in some states like California, that is already the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back