Would You Trust Biden With the Nuclear Codes ?

Forget about the nuclear codes. Would anybody trust Biden to be alone in a room with their 11 year old daughter?

I think not.

I didn't say it was news. I said he substantiates what he says.

As for Tucker , you made an accusation. You got a shred of evidence to back it up ? If so, let's hear it.
You think that Carlson is factual and that Hannity substantiates what he says? He substantiates with misinformation.

The Legal Defense For Fox's Tucker Carlson: He Can't Be ...​

https://www.npr.org › 2020/09/29 › you-literally-cant-bel...

Sep 29, 2020 — Fox News viewers don't expect facts from Tucker Carlson, according to network lawyers who defended their star in a slander lawsuit filed by ...

Forget about the nuclear codes. Would anybody trust Biden to be alone in a room with their 11 year old daughter?

I think not.
Trump talked about how hot Ivanka was as a teen. He is also accused of raping a 13 year old girl.

I think not.

You're desperate when you post shit like that. What percentage of paedophilia is committed by parents?
You don't know??? Of course you don't but you happy to suggest he is a paedophile with no evidence or charges to support it.
You are just another hate filled Republican and a dickhead.

You're desperate when you post shit like that. What percentage of paedophilia is committed by parents?
You don't know??? Of course you don't but you happy to suggest he is a paedophile with no evidence or charges to support it.
You are just another hate filled Republican and a dickhead.

Joe Dufus' obsession with young children is well documented.

The guy is a sleazeball in addition to being corrupt and a dumbfuck.

1628892509537.png

Joe Dufus' obsession with young children is well documented.

The guy is a sleazeball in addition to being corrupt and a dumbfuck.

I asked for specific instances and charges to support. You have nothing and are a liar. You're just another nasty bitter brain dead hate filled Republican
dickhead. You know nothing but hate. Fuck off

I will start this off with my comment.
HELL NO!
The nukes are going to go regardless, and it's irrelevant whether Biden can be "trusted" or not with that particular launch sequence.

The relevant part is whether or not Biden can be trusted to handle fallout and retaliation for the foreign nukes already set and timed to go off in America.

To which I also agree, HELL NO!

The politics of gun control, forced evacuation, and FEMA camps are too tempting for the Democrat labor state to assume powers of tyranny and totalitarianism with an absolute dictatorship of the proletariat.

You think that Carlson is factual and that Hannity substantiates what he says? He substantiates with misinformation.

The Legal Defense For Fox's Tucker Carlson: He Can't Be ...

https://www.npr.org › 2020/09/29 › you-literally-cant-bel...
Sep 29, 2020 — Fox News viewers don't expect facts from Tucker Carlson, according to network lawyers who defended their star in a slander lawsuit filed by ...
1. In Vyskocil's ruling last week, dismissing a slander lawsuit filed against Carlson, , the judge ruled that Karen McDougal, the woman suing Carlson, failed to surmount the challenge. ie. no evidence was shown that Tucker has lied about anything. Slander requires that false speech was spoken.

2. Since this article is written by an NPR liberal, words such as hyperbolic, vicious, and unfounded claims about women, people of color and immigrants, can be taken with a grain of salt, since leftist definitions of words like these are a far cry from conservatives definitions of the same words.

3. Even this leftist article supports Tucker, right down to the last sentence >> "The judge fully agreed." (with Tucker and his lawyers)

Once again >> As for Tucker , you made an accusation. You got a shred of evidence to back it up ? If so, let's hear it.

Of course you wouldn't yoyre just another brain dead Republican.
I guess it never occured to you that during the 4 years of the Trump administration, we had a record breaking number of accomplishments, BENEFITTING the American people.

Under Biden, we are getting a record breaking number of harms, DAMAGING the American people. Illegal aliens, Covid, Afghanistan, inflation, crime, etc

I asked for specific instances and charges to support. You have nothing and are a liar. You're just another nasty bitter brain dead hate filled Republican
dickhead. You know nothing but hate. Fuck off
You're saying you actually don't know about Biden's crimes of touching people, including children ? You need to have somebody show you that ?

Forum List

Back