Would you..... ?

Would You Kill 1 Person (if you could get away with it)?

• Yes

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • No

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters
Even tough I voted no, if it was justified, as in my life was in jeopardy, you bet I'd take a life. Been there and somehow refrained and regret it to this day. I'm not into regretting anymore. I'd do it in a heartbeat now given similar circumstances. I'd also do it to protect loved ones, not only my life.

But that isn't wanting to, that is willing to defend yourself - a HUGE difference.

The OP didn't say a single word about "wanting". As such, that's what I was responding to. Try improving your reading comprehension. It sucks! Oh, and my response never included the word "willing" either. It merely stated if the same circumstances presented themselves I "would". Without hesitation.

No, the OP says nothing about self defense. It asks if you could get away with killing one person, would you do it?

Everyone WANTS to. But none of us actually GETS to...........

Not me. I know what it's like to feel guilt. It's nothing nice, let me tell you. I would never take a life unless my life or the life of someone I love was being threatened. That's a completely different situation than just wanting to kill a person because you find them "annoying" or what not.

How would you know? Have you ever killed someone? Are you that naïve?

If I told you, I would have to kill you, and I don't want to do that. ;)

so now I get to turn the table on you sweetie ;)

You do?? How so? I don't want to kill people. :)

yet, you said you might HAVE to ;)

no. I'm talking about just killing for blood lust. I don't mince words....

Even tough I voted no, if it was justified, as in my life was in jeopardy, you bet I'd take a life. Been there and somehow refrained and regret it to this day. I'm not into regretting anymore. I'd do it in a heartbeat now given similar circumstances. I'd also do it to protect loved ones, not only my life.

But that isn't wanting to, that is willing to defend yourself - a HUGE difference.

The OP didn't say a single word about "wanting". As such, that's what I was responding to. Try improving your reading comprehension. It sucks! Oh, and my response never included the word "willing" either. It merely stated if the same circumstances presented themselves I "would". Without hesitation.

The OP then goes on to imply that killing an "annoying" or what she considers a "bad" person would be okay with her. Now, whether or not the OP really means what she says is anyone's guess, I suppose. :dunno:

Not me. I know what it's like to feel guilt. It's nothing nice, let me tell you. I would never take a life unless my life or the life of someone I love was being threatened. That's a completely different situation than just wanting to kill a person because you find them "annoying" or what not.

And? What's your point?

ChrisL is a hypocrite. If she was serious about this god thing she would just let god dish out the punishment.

ChrisL is a hypocrite. If she was serious about this god thing she would just let god dish out the punishment.

Lol. :D You really are a TOOL, aren't you? I'll let Bonzi explain.

Hmmm I just want to kill people that piss me off, and get on my bad side.... I guess I'm selfish ;)
We think alike. I know no middle ground once I get going. :laugh:

Kindred spirits :D

That's not a compliment. Lol. :D
... kill someone (1 person) if you knew you could get away with it?

No.

In a general sense.

If I was a soldier fighting in a war - sure.

Defending myself or someone else- sure.

Killing some mass murderer to prevent him from killing again- probably.

But in a general sense- I have no interest in killing anyone- whether I could get away with it or not.

I'm not sure of where your reply is in this ^^^^. :D

aimed at bon

Killing a person is not a joke, not a game. Pray you are never in a position that you really have to kill another person.
Who said it was a joke or game? Its deadly serious.

Sorry, but you aren't intimidating at all. Lol. :D Only to your own self when you look in the mirror.
Who but you said I was intimidating? I didnt mean to intimidate you. I was just being real. :laugh:

Killing a person is not a joke, not a game. Pray you are never in a position that you really have to kill another person.

Sorry, but you aren't intimidating at all. Lol. :D Only to your own self when you look in the mirror.
Who but you said I was intimidating? I didnt mean to intimidate you. I was just being real. :laugh:

You think you are intimidating, but you aren't. :)

You think you are intimidating, but you aren't. :)
Weird how you say these things about people you dont know and you are always wrong. I shouldnt be intimidating on the internet. I think your are just admitting to your fear of me. Why you are afraid I dont know.

Forum List

Back