Would you..... ?

Would You Kill 1 Person (if you could get away with it)?

• Yes

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • No

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters
Everyone wants to kill someone..... joy juice or not ;)

No, they sure don't.

You want to rob someone of everything they have? Everything they every will have? Everything they have ever done? Everything they every will do?

Really, you want to do that?

If they are a total user and shithead, yes.

So, you want to "play God?" :)
Says the person advocating for more guns on the streets.

And try to stick to the topic. Just because your butt gets beat down on other threads, doesn't mean you can try redeeming yourself elsewhere. ;)

No, they sure don't.

You want to rob someone of everything they have? Everything they every will have? Everything they have ever done? Everything they every will do?

Everyone WANTS to. But none of us actually GETS to...........

Not me. I know what it's like to feel guilt. It's nothing nice, let me tell you. I would never take a life unless my life or the life of someone I love was being threatened. That's a completely different situation than just wanting to kill a person because you find them "annoying" or what not.
Youre assuming someone would feel guilt. I would never feel guilty.

Then . . . you're a loser.

No, they sure don't.

Says the person advocating for more guns on the streets.

And try to stick to the topic. Just because your butt gets beat down on other threads, doesn't mean you can try redeeming yourself elsewhere. ;)
I was on topic while pointing out your hypocrisy.

Not me. I know what it's like to feel guilt. It's nothing nice, let me tell you. I would never take a life unless my life or the life of someone I love was being threatened. That's a completely different situation than just wanting to kill a person because you find them "annoying" or what not.
Youre assuming someone would feel guilt. I would never feel guilty.

Then . . . you're a loser.
If you say it then it must be true. :laugh:

No, they sure don't.

How would you know? Have you ever killed someone? Are you that naïve?

No, they sure don't.

If I told you, I would have to kill you, and I don't want to do that. ;)

No, they sure don't.

Okay, why don't you tell us who you are so upset with. :D

No one right now in particular, but , if I was cornered .......... you would do the same too.. just being real...

About the only good reason for killing is in defense of a child or other loved one.
There are plenty of good reasons. Self defense and defense of a child or loved on are more like excuses.

Hmmm I just want to kill people that piss me off, and get on my bad side.... I guess I'm selfish ;)
We think alike. I know no middle ground once I get going. :laugh:

Kindred spirits :D

That's not a compliment. Lol. :D
... kill someone (1 person) if you knew you could get away with it?

No.

In a general sense.

If I was a soldier fighting in a war - sure.

Defending myself or someone else- sure.

Killing some mass murderer to prevent him from killing again- probably.

But in a general sense- I have no interest in killing anyone- whether I could get away with it or not.

so now I get to turn the table on you sweetie ;)

There are plenty of good reasons. Self defense and defense of a child or loved on are more like excuses.

Hmmm I just want to kill people that piss me off, and get on my bad side.... I guess I'm selfish ;)
We think alike. I know no middle ground once I get going. :laugh:

Kindred spirits :D

That's not a compliment. Lol. :D
... kill someone (1 person) if you knew you could get away with it?

No.

In a general sense.

If I was a soldier fighting in a war - sure.

Defending myself or someone else- sure.

Killing some mass murderer to prevent him from killing again- probably.

But in a general sense- I have no interest in killing anyone- whether I could get away with it or not.

I'm not sure of where your reply is in this ^^^^. :D

Even tough I voted no, if it was justified, as in my life was in jeopardy, you bet I'd take a life. Been there and somehow refrained and regret it to this day. I'm not into regretting anymore. I'd do it in a heartbeat now given similar circumstances. I'd also do it to protect loved ones, not only my life.

But that isn't wanting to, that is willing to defend yourself - a HUGE difference.

The OP didn't say a single word about "wanting". As such, that's what I was responding to. Try improving your reading comprehension. It sucks! Oh, and my response never included the word "willing" either. It merely stated if the same circumstances presented themselves I "would". Without hesitation.

so now I get to turn the table on you sweetie ;)

You do?? How so? I don't want to kill people. :)

well shit I have to go through 8 pages to find it....

Forum List

Back