Would you..... ?

Would You Kill 1 Person (if you could get away with it)?

• Yes

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • No

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters
If I saw a pedophile in action I think I would.

I would consider that "saving" someone. ;)
Doesnt matter what you consider it. It would still be killing someone.

No. There is a big difference between killing someone that you find "annoying" or just don't like and killing someone who is attacking a child, tool.
Maybe but they are both still killing. I also like how you offered up a strawman to defend your hypocrisy :laugh:.

We think alike. I know no middle ground once I get going. :laugh:

Kindred spirits :D

That's not a compliment. Lol. :D
... kill someone (1 person) if you knew you could get away with it?

No.

In a general sense.

If I was a soldier fighting in a war - sure.

Defending myself or someone else- sure.

Killing some mass murderer to prevent him from killing again- probably.

But in a general sense- I have no interest in killing anyone- whether I could get away with it or not.

I'm not sure of where your reply is in this ^^^^. :D

aimed at bon

What if they used you, destroyed your marriage through lies, and cost you your job. Forgive and forget?

Killing a person is not a joke, not a game. Pray you are never in a position that you really have to kill another person.
Who said it was a joke or game? Its deadly serious.

Sorry, but you aren't intimidating at all. Lol. :D Only to your own self when you look in the mirror.
Who but you said I was intimidating? I didnt mean to intimidate you. I was just being real. :laugh:

You think you are intimidating, but you aren't. :)
Weird how you say these things about people you dont know and you are always wrong. I shouldnt be intimidating on the internet. I think your are just admitting to your fear of me. Why you are afraid I dont know.

that's hot...

Who said it was a joke or game? Its deadly serious.

Sorry, but you aren't intimidating at all. Lol. :D Only to your own self when you look in the mirror.
Who but you said I was intimidating? I didnt mean to intimidate you. I was just being real. :laugh:

You think you are intimidating, but you aren't. :)
Weird how you say these things about people you dont know and you are always wrong. I shouldnt be intimidating on the internet. I think your are just admitting to your fear of me. Why you are afraid I dont know.

that's hot...

I just broke out into a sweat. :laugh:

I'm not planning on killing someone....unless someone invented time travel.

now THAT is interesting... who?
John Wilkes Boothe for starters.

okay then, why? would Abraham Lincoln living for a longer period of time have changed things? If so , how?
I couldn't say to be honest.

But I'm sure it wouldn't have been any worse than it turned out.

Presidential assassinations have been a decided negative influence on this country.

In other words........Oswald would be toast.....if time travel was possible.

Kindred spirits :D

No.

In a general sense.

But in a general sense- I have no interest in killing anyone- whether I could get away with it or not.

aimed at bon

What if they used you, destroyed your marriage through lies, and cost you your job. Forgive and forget?

Christianity teaches the power of foregiveness.

Jesus himself told you to love your enemy.

I am no Christian- so I feel no obligation to 'forgive and forget' but in my experience- holding hate towards someone is self poisoning.

Forgiving someone takes the power from them- and keeps the power for yourself.

Not that I recommend 'forgetting' what they did wrong to you- or even accepting it- but 'forgiveness' has tremendous healing power for yourself.

No.

In a general sense.

aimed at bon

Christianity teaches the power of foregiveness.

Jesus himself told you to love your enemy.

I am no Christian- so I feel no obligation to 'forgive and forget' but in my experience- holding hate towards someone is self poisoning.

Forgiving someone takes the power from them- and keeps the power for yourself.

Not that I recommend 'forgetting' what they did wrong to you- or even accepting it- but 'forgiveness' has tremendous healing power for yourself.
She ain't a christian.

No I would not kill anyone, but if you think that I would let them walk out the same way that they walked in, you are nuts.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Some interesting answers. I voted no. However I would in self defense or to save someone from danger. Anyone who has ever been a combat infantryman would vote no with the same disclaimers. I don't know any of them who sleeps well. Or goes hunting. Killing someone puts a terrible burden on your conscience. I sponsor and counsel three wounded warriors and I also am involved with a counseling program for combat returnees at my VA. We never talk about killing or death. Some of the young guys have such a frame of mind you can spot the ones who could commit suicide. Those, we work with. Killing is not a coffee klatch subject with these young soldiers.

Some interesting answers. I voted no. However I would in self defense or to save someone from danger. Anyone who has ever been a combat infantryman would vote no with the same disclaimers. I don't know any of them who sleeps well. Or goes hunting. Killing someone puts a terrible burden on your conscience. I sponsor and counsel three wounded warriors and I also am involved with a counseling program for combat returnees at my VA. We never talk about killing or death. Some of the young guys have such a frame of mind you can spot the ones who could commit suicide. Those, we work with. Killing is not a coffee klatch subject with these young soldiers.

I STILL want to shoot the guy that stole my lunch money in the 3rd grade

Forum List

Back