Would you..... ?

Would You Kill 1 Person (if you could get away with it)?

• Yes

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • No

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters
... kill someone (1 person) if you knew you could get away with it?

Who is it you want to kill and why? Hitting the joy juice a bit early this afternoon maybe? ;)

Everyone wants to kill someone..... joy juice or not ;)

You wouldn't kill anyone. You're a big baby. So no, you aren't being really honest.

If you were standing over a person and they were begging you for their life and crying, you wouldn't kill them.
That would actually make it more fun to be honest.

Who is it you want to kill and why? Hitting the joy juice a bit early this afternoon maybe? ;)

You wouldn't kill anyone. You're a big baby. So no, you aren't being really honest.

If you were standing over a person and they were begging you for their life and crying, you wouldn't kill them.

.. there is no "grin" button, what a shame....

Even tough I voted no, if it was justified, as in my life was in jeopardy, you bet I'd take a life. Been there and somehow refrained and regret it to this day. I'm not into regretting anymore. I'd do it in a heartbeat now given similar circumstances. I'd also do it to protect loved ones, not only my life.

But that isn't wanting to, that is willing to defend yourself - a HUGE difference.

.. there is no "grin" button, what a shame....

And yet again, we hear from our "resident Christian." :wink_2: Baby Jesus is crying.

some people just deserve to die. Because they have nothing to contribute to this world but lies and nonsense..... sometimes I would like to exact my justice but God has a perfect plan (which I fully admit to not understanding.........)

But enough about Hillary Clinton...

Hillary? Child's play.........

No, they sure don't.

You want to rob someone of everything they have? Everything they every will have? Everything they have ever done? Everything they every will do?

Really, you want to do that?

If they are a total user and shithead, yes.

So, you want to "play God?" :)

Everyone WANTS to. But none of us actually GETS to...........

No, they sure don't.

You want to rob someone of everything they have? Everything they every will have? Everything they have ever done? Everything they every will do?

Not me. I know what it's like to feel guilt. It's nothing nice, let me tell you. I would never take a life unless my life or the life of someone I love was being threatened. That's a completely different situation than just wanting to kill a person because you find them "annoying" or what not.

No, they sure don't.

Says the person advocating for more guns on the streets.

No, they sure don't.

Says the person advocating for more guns on the streets.

That's not playing God. We have rights in this county. Thankfully, our forefathers knew to make a second amendment and BOR to protect us from government lackeys like yourself.

No, they sure don't.

Not me. I know what it's like to feel guilt. It's nothing nice, let me tell you. I would never take a life unless my life or the life of someone I love was being threatened. That's a completely different situation than just wanting to kill a person because you find them "annoying" or what not.
Youre assuming someone would feel guilt. I would never feel guilty.

Forum List

Back