WoW!!! Even The FOXNEWS Calls Out Ryan's Speech As Nothing But A Bag Of Bogus

Which of the pieces expressed FOX NEWS's opinion?

the one that praised Ryan's speech, or the one that trashed Ryan's speech.

Did FOX NEWS simultaneously approve and disapprove of Ryan's speech?

According to every libtard in this thread, if the editors published it, they agree with it. So, the libtards are saying FOX both approves of and disapproves of Ryan's speech.

Dumb asses.

Wow. According to white conservatives, white conservatives are never at fault for anything. But are always the victims of everything. Priceless.

According to every libtard in this thread, if the editors published it, they agree with it. So, the libtards are saying FOX both approves of and disapproves of Ryan's speech.

Dumb asses.

False, I was possibly the first to mention that it was an op-ed piece done by a progressive, somewhere in the first couple of pages.

:ftr:

Edit: 5th page

Last edited:

Dumb asses.

False, I was possibly the first to mention that it was an op-ed piece done by a progressive, somewhere in the first couple of pages.

Having a published document on your website is a tacit endorsement of the piece's content.

Dumb asses.

Having a published document on your website is a tacit endorsement of the piece's content.

Maybe on a technicality, but I have a hard time believing the news org that donates millions to the RNC is willing to outwardly criticize Ryan's speech.

Dumb asses.

So, the official Fox News opinion is that it was a bad speech.

But they also published a document on their website praising the speech, thus tacitly endorsing that opinion.

So they love and hate it.

Right?

Dumb asses.

you consider yourself a lib'tard', or just a liberal? There's a difference.

So, Fox News was endorsing two different opinions, exact opposites of each other, at the same time?

Really? You're gonna go with that, Sparky??

Dumb asses.

I assume it applied to all, I don't know, I don't use those terms.

You generally are fairly open minded and level. Libtards are those who cannot find it in themselves to fault anything Obama does or says. It's all good, it's all right, anything in the other direction must be crushed, so as not to offend 'the One'. They feel the right must be crushed out of existence at all costs, truth be damned.

THOSE, are libtards.

Under FOX News logo...folks

Did a FOX NEWS staff writer write that? No. They invited a libtard to give her opinion, and published it.

FOX is called FAIR & BALANCED for a reason, dumb ass.

Excuse me...but does that change ANYTHING about the OP? Or will you be splitting hairs some more?

That's what I'm wondering... 2 pages in and NObody is saying that Ryan didn't stretch things just a wee bit.

:thup: But y'all are doing a fine job of defending the virtuous honor of FOX-NEWS. Kudos!

You generally are fairly open minded and level. Libtards are those who cannot find it in themselves to fault anything Obama does or says. It's all good, it's all right, anything in the other direction must be crushed, so as not to offend 'the One'. They feel the right must be crushed out of existence at all costs, truth be damned.

THOSE, are libtards.

Obama's biggest failure; "Too Big to Fail...is still Too Big to Fail." Whatever monies were spent to bail out these companies that were "too big to fail" was wasted as a result.

fox-saved-my-life.jpg

So, Fox News was endorsing two different opinions, exact opposites of each other, at the same time?

Really? You're gonna go with that, Sparky??

Can you produce the complete antithetical analysis point by point? If you can't you don't have a point Sparky.
If logic confuses you so much, perhaps you should just stick to emotion.

you are being willfully stupid.

The lie was the thread title...

Simply offering both sides to a story is not 'calling out' anyone.

Perhaps you lack the intellectual capacity to comprehend such a basic concept as being FAIR & BALANCED.
*sigh*

How should I have titled it sir?

If you had any intellectual honesty, you could have titled the thread any one of a dozen ways, making a point, without lying.

For example, you could have used the actual article title... Paul Ryan’s speech in 3 words

Or, Liberal Response to Ryan Speech.

Etc, etc, etc.

As long as you don't outright lie, like you did in this thread, I could care less what you title a thread. It's when your blatantly dishonest, like you were here, that I get annoyed.
So... Fox isn't fair and balanced? I mean... Wouldn't it promote fair and balanced to actually say that Fox put it up for that reason... Thus... It is actually saying something to that effect just as it says the opposite?

Don't get wrong... I still don't think Fox is. I mean you have to be consistent to actually acquire that kind of title. But man... It just seems silly to argue that it didn't say what it said. Do you ant to prove that is fair or balanced or not?

*sigh*

How should I have titled it sir?

If you had any intellectual honesty, you could have titled the thread any one of a dozen ways, making a point, without lying.

For example, you could have used the actual article title... Paul Ryan’s speech in 3 words

Etc, etc, etc.

As long as you don't outright lie, like you did in this thread, I could care less what you title a thread. It's when your blatantly dishonest, like you were here, that I get annoyed.
So... Fox isn't fair and balanced? I mean... Wouldn't it promote fair and balanced to actually say that Fox put it up for that reason... Thus... It is actually saying something to that effect just as it says the opposite?

Don't get wrong... I still don't think Fox is. I mean you have to be consistent to actually acquire that kind of title. But man... It just seems silly to argue that it didn't say what it said. Do you ant to prove that is fair or balanced or not?

It is fair and balance, alot more than the other networks.

But the point of this thread was a dumbass saying Fox disliked the speech because an annoymous left wing lesbo employee didnt like it, even though I refuted her points rather easily. In other words the OP lied and said it was FoxNews, but it was a person on Fox, not the orginization itself

Etc, etc, etc.

It is fair and balance, alot more than the other networks.
I obviously disagree. I think it's just as bad as MSNBC as an example.

But the point of this thread was a dumbass saying Fox disliked the speech because an annoymous left wing lesbo employee didnt like it, even though I refuted her points rather easily. In other words the OP lied and said it was FoxNews, but it was a person on Fox, not the orginization itself
*shrugs* If it would have been for the speech who would have questioned it? Think about that. And then think about fair and balanced again.

I'm sorry... It's just not logical.

Forum List

Back